[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bros I need another job if I hope to have a kid in the next few

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: homejob.jpg (74KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
homejob.jpg
74KB, 630x420px
bros I need another job if I hope to have a kid in the next few years

>make 40k a year
>work from 8am to 2pm every weekday
>have plenty of free time the rest of the day and on weekends
>trade crypto sometimes but just for fun mostly

Anything that will make me an additional 20-30k a year will do.

Preferably an easy job I can do from home or maybe even a programming job from one of those 4 month bootcamps?

Help me /biz/ I'll do anything.
>>
>>1318903
start your own business
>>
>>1318914
I'm already working for the family business and will probably own it within the next 20 years.
>>
File: Justincase.png (239KB, 358x350px) Image search: [Google]
Justincase.png
239KB, 358x350px
bump
>>
>>1318922
start another one, not even kidding
>>
>>1318903
>40k
>8am - 2pm
>plenty of free time

You're a teacher, aren't you? You don't have to lie, /biz/bro. I know we're looked down upon for being college educated and settling for a truly middle class income, but our profession is a noble one and there's plenty of vacation time to pick up a part time job and supplement your income.

I'm right there with you, brother! Teacherfags 4 lyfe
>>
>>1318970
Doing what? The business I'm already in is pest control so I should start another one?

I would have to keep it a secret somehow or I couldn't keep working for the one I'm in.

>>1318974
Sorry teacherbro.
>>
pls respond
>>
>>1319465

Just short eth and you'll make 400k in a day
>>
>>1318982
if you only work until 2pm you have plenty of time to try your hand on some internet business, no ideas for you through, don't even have any for myself
>>
>>1318903

40k/year is already enough to have a kid as long as the mom is stay-at-home and you live in a cheap area.

Otherwise.. yea coding bootcamp, tutoring, or college test prep.
>>
>>1319487
The coding bootcamps are legit?
>>
>>1319465
The simple answer is to find a easy part-time job in retail or "would you like fries with that". The challenging answer is for you to switch find a more lucrative career or learn a skill that's in demand. Not sure what your education level is.
You mentioned pest control so youre likely more suited as a blue collar cuck not really a white collar type. I'd say hang out at home improvement stores and find work as a day laborer on your free time
>>
>>1318982
Sell propane
>>
>>1319488
Interested in this as well.
>>
>>1318903

Become a hitman. Do hits for $25k. You can get paid in bitcoin.

Would you like to know more?
>>
>>1319772
>>1319488
I have friends that went through the Hackreactor program in SF. They graduated from the program with developer positions lined up. I believe it cost about $18k. Apparently that program is top notch but I feel like those programs are memes aim to capitalize on tech craze. With dedication you probably could teach yourself to code in the same time.
>>
>>1319860
My only problem is that I have no idea where to start. I'm interested in android apps to start,but even with that it seems intimidating.

I've only taken one cs class and it was a 5week summer course about C++. I learned the nasics but didn't use them ( that was a few years ago) so i don't know where to start.
>>
>>1319894
Code academy is (mostly) free. Some of the courses cost money but most of them don't and obviously, you work at your own pace.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.