[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's all laugh at nocoiners, again. https://www.youtu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: bizOnSuicideWatch.png (2MB, 1652x3056px) Image search: [Google]
bizOnSuicideWatch.png
2MB, 1652x3056px
Let's all laugh at nocoiners, again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
>>
inb4
But muh intrinsic value!
But muh Mt.Gox!
But muh memecoin!
But muh gambling!
But muh Drugz!
But muh volatility!
>>
File: 1466232613924.jpg (44KB, 427x451px) Image search: [Google]
1466232613924.jpg
44KB, 427x451px
Should I just keep putting money in bitcoins over time and sit on it or is it smarter and more profitable to constantly track it and min/maxing by buying cheap and selling when its high?

I wanted to put in a set amount every month and watch it grow over the years but the wife is saying I should limit myself to 1000 forever and just play with it instead of putting in too much money.
>>
>>1318054
I'd say feel free to dabble on whatever promising altcoin is there, but never forget that BTC is the safehaven of cryptos
>>
>>1318054
also from experience, its more profitable to trade them, but no harm in sitting them
>>
>>1318066
Too risky to try to play the market.

A lot of people got burned in the last dip, they sold and they are now out of the game.

Buy and hold.
>>
>>1318085
not if you have buy and sell orders simultaneously. A few dollars gap on buys and sells, snowballs into extra profit if you have enough fiat and coins to play with.
>>
You're right OP. I fucked up.
>>
>>1318092
Not guaranteed, otherwise everyone would be rich.
BTC can go to the moon overnight and you can end up making more money being 100% in.
>>
>>1318371
yeah its not guaranteed 100% when it gets ultra-volatile. I didnt get rich off it, but made some extra bux. Sometimes it even surprises me what people are willing to sell or buy them for. I've bought and sold some at 30$ below or above spot price. The key is patience.
Theres always risk in trading, and BTC is no different. Sell and buy could be profitable one day, and you get left behind on the next day. Its just a risk I take from time to time. I could lose half my BTC and it wouldnt bother me
>>
waiting for the inevitable butthurt when it crashes.
>>
>>1318392
it will surely crash again someday, if past trends are any indication. Most are hoping to cash out before that happens and buy the dip
>>
I would but gambling isn't allowed in my county.
>>
>>1318403
Do you live in Saudi Arabia?
>>
>>1318043

Reminder to short eth, it's going down to sub $8.50
>>
So I reckon it's too late to invest, or should I just wait for the next crash?
>>
>>1318402
If past trends are an indicator, it will crash and stay higher than the last bubble, so you can't lose as a BTC holder.
>>
>>1318043
He who laughs last, laughs best. Remember that.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.