[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"“My advice to the trustee couldn’t be more simple:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: warren-buffett.jpg (144KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
warren-buffett.jpg
144KB, 600x400px
"“My advice to the trustee couldn’t be more simple: Put 10% of the cash in short-term government bonds and 90% in a very low-cost S&P 500 index fund. (I suggest Vanguard’s.)”

But meanwhile you retards speculate on cryptocurrency.

How's that going?
>>
File: Bizlit2016.jpg (1MB, 1345x2100px) Image search: [Google]
Bizlit2016.jpg
1MB, 1345x2100px
Don't forget to educate yourself. Buffet even talks about how he reads over 1,000 pages a day.
>>
>>1313738
Hey, I have some of the same knawledge.
In my garage.
>>
>>1313726
>But meanwhile you retards speculate on cryptocurrency.

Dude this is a board for NEETs
>>
>>1313726
>But meanwhile you retards speculate on cryptocurrency.
>How's that going?

Really, really well. Thanks for asking!
>>
If you don't think there won't be an epic market crash with no survivors in our lifetime you are a fucking retard

Baby boomers are going to PANIC when they see the markets go down, everyone is going to sell at the same time

Bye Bye Baby Bye Bye
>>
>>1313781
>If you don't think there won't be an epic market crash with no survivors in our lifetime you are a fucking retard

That's great, more things to buy for lower prices.

>everyone is going to sell at the same time

Best time to buy.
>>
>>1313781
You're short, right?
On Robinhood?
>>
File: you-know-it.jpg (135KB, 320x222px) Image search: [Google]
you-know-it.jpg
135KB, 320x222px
>>1313726
haha.. BTC and ETH just made over 200% and 700% gains this year respectively.. Enjoy your sluggish 7% P.A. profits.. Its people like you, who are the reason why there is poverty.. You wouldnt know an opportunity even if it hit you on the head.. Stay salty and poor, nocoiner
>>
>>1313787
>That's great, more things to buy for lower prices.

You ever seen a 30 year Japan chart?

Its over bro. We will have a crash that will never recover.
>>
>>1313808
>Its over bro. We will have a crash that will never recover.

A scenario like that will render money useless as it is anyways.

Doubt your shiny imaginary money will be used for much in such a scenario
>>
>>1313808
>We will have a crash that will never recover
Is this true?
Or do you just wish it was, because you're a bitter jagoff with nothing to lose?
>>
>>1313837
>Or do you just wish it was, because you're a bitter jagoff with nothing to lose?

It's fun to imagine things, of course.

Hehe the world will collapse and bitcoin will be $10,000/coin and Ethereum uh... maybe $7500/coin xD

The world's strongest economy will crash never to recover and the 500 companies constituting the s&p500 will get destroyed somehow, our lives won't change in the slightest when this happens though.
>>
>>1313738
>tfw I probably read 1,000 pages a day, but they're all fucking 4chan threads.
>>
>>1313944
Holy kuck, this
>>
>>1313726
>How's that going?

>>840% up since the start of the year.
>>How's your 2% gain per year going?
>>
>>1313944
you did well anon.. 4chan is the beacon of pure unadulterated capitalism

to the moon lads
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.