[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have been working as a server for 2 weeks now and have been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: waiter.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
waiter.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
I have been working as a server for 2 weeks now and have been "training" But that basically included polishing hundreds of silverwear and doing ridiculous busy work. I love the manager that hired me, she is so great and sweet but another guy that works there named Luke who manages and serves, does both is a real fucking cunt for no reason. If I ever ask questions on something he gets pissed off like he doesnt want to answer. He is just a piece of shit in general, and we have had words but i feel like im a hot handle and id blow up and just beat the shit out of him right there. I mean I know I wouldnt do that but I really want to and its only been 2 weeks. I am the sweetest nicest person youll meet but I dislike being disrespected by a cunt for no fallible reason. I am new to restaurants and such, how do you deal with such things? I work at a country club and its a nice joint and i like most of the workers but I keep having to "train" under the same guy. He just makes me incredibly angry, and if i was to leave the job I dont have a fucking plan E or F or any of that shit. I do want to get into bartending though, and I already have my bartending license thing for 5 years. But apparently I have to serve first. Fuck this man, wtf
>>
You sound like a whiny bitch. I'd be mean to you too. Being a server requires zero skill and intelligence, you are easily replaced.
>>
>>1312897
Quit whining like a little bitch. Learn to ignore shitty bosses. It's a life skill you obviously need to learn. We've all been there. It's just a job, suck it up.
>>
>>1313105
>>1313125
Can you guys explain what a "whiney little bitch" is? Im interested in a response!
>>
>>1313154
Now I understand why that guy hates you for asking idiotic questions.
>>
>>1313154
You're being a little whiny bitch.

A job isn't a place to make fucking friends or suck eachother dicks while patting eachother's head and telling them all the nice things about them.

A job is to make money, you don't have friends at a job. All you care about is the money.

Fuck the guy who called you a poopoohead or whatever whe nyou asked the same retarded question 10 times, he isn't your friends, figure out how to make the most of money from that workplace then quit when you don't need it anymore.
>>
>>1313279
Did I hurt your lil feelings big guy?
>>
>>1313290
But you're the one with the hurt feelings
>>
>>1313300
Not really, I don't give a shit
>>
>>1312897
The dude is jealous of your relationship with the manager. Deal with it.
>>
>>1313290

I guess we should search for Country Clubs with a manager named Luke. It's our duty to keep this board a safe space and prevent poor Luke from your threats of violence. I dont think your employer will appreciate an unstable little bitch being around the respectable guests and threatening other employees.
>>
>>1313314
Thanks
>>
>>1313312
>Not really, I don't give a shit

>I just made a thread on 4chan whining because some guy was mean to me for being a retard
>But I definitely don't care! It doesn't bother me one bit!
>>
>>1313356
I enjoy the part where triggered manchildren respond to my thread though. Makes me feel good when im bored
>>
>>1313400
>I was only pretending to be retarded
>>
No one likes when you ask questions in industries like this for some reason I learned. Just do what ever it is you have to do, and what ever you think is right instead of asking unless its a small question off hours. If you fuck up you'll be corrected. Servers can make decent money, quit bitchin and get through it.
>>
>>1313580
Thanks
>>
>>1312897

Get a job at another restaurant, waiting jobs are common as fuck and you can literally walk in and get one.
>>
>>1313772
Yeah b ut they wont like that youve been working at places for 2-3 weeks then quitting. And eventually youll have a huge gap on your resume and itll look like shit
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.