[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fill out job application >somebody emails me with a time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Steinbeck.jpg (124KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Steinbeck.jpg
124KB, 640x640px
>fill out job application
>somebody emails me with a time and a date for an in-person or phone interview
>Respond with "Yes, [TIME] on [DATE] works for me" and other polite bullshit
>HR person never responds to my reply with a confirmation
>for phone interviews, I don't get called at the time we agreed-upon, so it's not like they just accept my reply (not autistic enough to show up to an in-person interview without a confirmation email)

What the fuck is going on here? Am I supposed to slob their knob in my fucking acceptance email? Are HR people just lazy, inconsiderate fucks? God damn I'm pissed.
>>
>>1312683
It sounds like you confirmed the date and time and then just didn't show up. Way to go.
>>
>>1312717
I can't not show up to a phone interview, and when I tell them I'm available at a time they themselves actually selected, they never call me then anyways.

So it goes
>are you available at 3 on Wednesday for a phone interview?
>Yes, I am. 3 on Wednesday is fine for me.
>[no response]

And then 3 on Wednesday comes and no phone call.
>>
File: Dom.jpg (19KB, 281x483px) Image search: [Google]
Dom.jpg
19KB, 281x483px
>>1312683
>to pussy to show up to an in-person interview you scheduled
Whats the worst that could happen?

This board is no place for cucks.
>>
Something in your email scared them away

t. Hiring manager
>>
>>1312683
in my experience they were just trying to be nice and will probably reconsider if they saw you in person. because i sent my current boss my resume by email and wouldnt have responded if i didnt come to her office. she wasnt busy because its been two weeks since taht email.
>>
>>1312726
Maybe you had your phone turned off or on silent and you missed the call. Perhaps you subconsciously gave them the wrong number to avoid the interview.
>>
>>1312683
they probably just hired someone else
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.