[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got a offer for position as soft. developer in Berlin.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: litter_mannn.jpg (55KB, 720x672px) Image search: [Google]
litter_mannn.jpg
55KB, 720x672px
I've got a offer for position as soft. developer in Berlin. What salary is accurate for this position and city. Is 3000 euro after taxes monthly right?
>>
>>1311571
Gonna need more information than that, faggot. What's the type of software development you'll be doing? What language? Are you experienced? How many years?
>>
>>1311571
3000 aint enough in berlin dude
>>
>>1311576
PHP (symfony2) and Javascript. Im senior with 5 years of commercial exp. Pic related ;)

>>1311579
How much is enough?
>>
>>1311583
He is meme'ing. What you should really worry about is social security. In germany the rates are pretty high are you sure that's included with the taxes?
>>
>>1311571
To figure out if you're getting a good deal or not you need to look at three things.

1. Cost of living. If your cost of living exceeds your salary then you are just working to live and not living.
2. Actual Hours. You only get paid for X amount of hours a week, but if you're working more you are getting paid less per hour. This is a bad deal for you.
3. Competitive Salary. Are you making less, the same, or more than people in the same position at other companies? You should always be making at least the same and should ask for more.

You should know all of this information before you even take an interview.
>>
>>1311583

Copenhagen here, I'm majoring in IT

Our salaries are around 5000 Eur entry, taxes in Berlin ar roughly the same, living standard is a bit lower so maybe 4000?

3000 seems low to me too, but I would do 3k for the right thing if the job was sweet.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.