[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gurus: How much do they make, and how do they make it? I am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tai-lopez-1024x576.jpg (112KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
tai-lopez-1024x576.jpg
112KB, 1024x576px
Gurus: How much do they make, and how do they make it?

I am talking about all the types: self-help / business / spiritual gurus / guides / mentors.

We all know Tai Lopez is a sham (He rents everything he shows in his videos).

But, looking at the massive ad campaigns they run, there must be a lot of profit to be had here.

A common theme seems to be authority. They have a story going to give them credentials (Tai Lopez mansion).

But, how do they monetize? How do they be successful at this?

Expensive courses? Overpriced books?
>>
Knowledge.
>>
I'm going to be a passive aggressive asshole in an attempt to make people respond.

Holy shit /biz/ I ask for a single productive thread, with a perfectly outline and relevant topic, and no replies? What you want to bitch about your /poor parents/ or /poor feels/ or make another blogpost about how EVERYTHING ELSE is at fault?

Jesus fucking christ. One attempt at a productive thread, and nothing happens.

Go shitpost about your memecoins and how "Lel get rich quick xDDD D nocoiners on suiciiidie waaatch".
>>
>>1308211
People pay for programs that include his "teachings". He also gets pays per view on shit I imagine. He promotes all of his social media with other social media.

Idk, he seems to be pretty smart, but he sells air really.
>>
>>1309983
Yep. He's not book smart, but definitely knows his audience and how to manipulate them.
>>
>>1309983
But, how does he make people buy his air?
>>
>>1311383

Advertising is powerful

He monopolized all the ad space on YouTube for a period of three months

It doesn't matter that the product sucks, you will get enough bites to make money with that kind of marketing blitz
>>
>>1309968
>>1308211
spoonfeed me guise xdddddddd
>>
enough to get by but not enough to stop
>>
>>1311383

By targeting people who depend on that air to breathe

These rackets work by selling people the hope that they can be rich. these are people who have likely already sacrificed a lot just to "be their own boss" who are mostly concerned with convincing themselves that they're on the right track and are too proud to go back to conventional work

As long as there are desperate, egotistical people who want a shortcut, there will always be demand for what gurus can supply - positive reinforcement and validation for that get rich quick mindset
>>
>>1308211
>We all know Tai Lopez is a sham (He rents everything he shows in his videos).
:^) Jealous as fuck. You know there are people who make so much they even put Tai's mansion and cars to shame. Embrace envy. Let it motivate you.

Tai is barely turning a profit with his guru bullshit. He makes way, way more with his investment company. He knows he would make more if he just focused on investing full time. He's not doing mentoring for money, maybe fame, maybe just to look smart. Don't get me wrong though, Tai is a caricature of a shallow snooty greedy idiot.

>>1309968
Wah wah wah, people aren't replying to your 4chan post. That's right, cry about it you dumb cunt.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.