[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> when cryptards dont reslise the increasing value of btc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-02-06-03-48-57.png (305KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-06-03-48-57.png
305KB, 480x854px
> when cryptards dont reslise the increasing value of btc is contigent to the decreasing value of the dollar

> neither of them have any actual tangible value

> bombs guns & manpower will keep usd from having to change from the federal reserve currency of the world

> tfw already dumped
>>
>>1307950
>bombs guns & manpower will keep usd from having to change from the federal reserve currency of the world

Explain so I can tell you why you're wrong.
>>
File: greater-fool-theory-diamondbhai.jpg (17KB, 604x384px) Image search: [Google]
greater-fool-theory-diamondbhai.jpg
17KB, 604x384px
>>1307950
It doesn't matter what the intrinsic value is as long and someone is willing to buy it after you
>>
>>1307965
> natural resources are controlled. With people.
> try buy commodities with crypto, or anything for that matter.
> get shot in the head
> that shooter shot you because he's paid with a meme. ( being money)
> that money happens to be bank money
>>
>>1307950
Millenials with their crypto-currency is like the baby boomers with their gold.

Neither of them produce shit. All speculation. Different generation of retards.
>>
>>1307993
This. The only people that hate fiat are the ones who dont have much of it.
>>
If you multiplied everyones IQ itt i doubt it would reach triple figures. Fucking nocoiners
>>
>>1307993
If you aren't speculating you're on the wrong board friend.
>>
>>1308000
>is in this thread
Kek. Fucking retard.
>>
bitfag here.. i dont think bitcoin is going above 1k.. people will just throw their money on other cryptos like eth.. We will never get rich again, like 2013

Maybe with ETH theres a chance
>>
>>1307950
>the decreasing value of the dollar
stopped reading
>>
Buy ethereum. Guns and ammo is for low IQ dimwits
>>
>>1308074
Does make you any less retarded
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.