[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robinhood General [UPDATED FAQS] Tuesday Edition Visit the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 457
Thread images: 60

File: MEME MAGIC.jpg (71KB, 600x544px) Image search: [Google]
MEME MAGIC.jpg
71KB, 600x544px
Robinhood General [UPDATED FAQS]
Tuesday Edition

Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com
If you're not into robinhood - http://www.stockbrokers.com/offers

FAQs for Robinhood
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
It's also pretty basic software.

> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta ( https://robinhood.com/au/).

> It's been X days, why isn't my account isn't verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.

> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
No, please go to Stocktwits, Plebbit, or one of our many chat groups.

> What's a good penny stock to invest in?
Don't buy penny stocks you cum guzzling mouth breathing retard.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using Yahoo/Google finance or even Stocktwits for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

> If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free riding' violations?
No, its not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds

> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. http://www.memuplay.com/
>>
>>1304929
MEMES of the DAY (the good, the bad and the ugly)

Pharm
>$KMPH did NOT get FDA approval.
If this is news to you and you have a large position you may want to pour a drink before opening Robinhood. THIS ISNT A DEAD MEME YET for those of us who arent in currently. Some room to make money possibly on a bottom bounce. Look for the low and try to buy in while shorts cover and other investors are capitalizing on a possibly oversold stock. Definitely watchlist worthy
>$ELTP, watchlist worthy. ADF Opiod drug on priority review
Cheap stock took nice monday gains, has a drug awaiting approval, PDUFA July 14, which means you should buy in before then. Start looking for a nice entry. Going to get more volatile over the next month
>$CERU, the lost whale. Data being released this afternoon ~2 pm on phase II trial for a main drug
Stock took a dip today and has shown progressively bearish movement over the past week. Potential for a run back up to $2.55 over the next couple of weeks or possibly even short-term
>$ARRY people still shilling due to their pipeline. I've not done DD or seen copypasta in awhile
>$PTX Pump and Dump penny stock, imho.
No catalyst worthy news, people shilling on stocktwits about 'rumors of a merger', without having sources. This may be worth researching pivot points and playing the pump game for some fast gains. CTRL'F last thread $PTX, the only strategic post said he was setting stop loss at .5 since support seems to be floating the stock above .51. Seems like sage advice.
>$TLOG "Promising Stage I results for Lymphoma Drug"
Have not done DD but maybe you should look into this
>EBIO, just submitted a drug to FDA, made big gains yesterday. Might be done running
>>
Idk who it was that told me to invest my 401K in EBIO a few months ago, but thank you... you've made me happier than most of the people I know and love.
>>
>>1304930

Oil
Oil took a hit yesterday, if it starts climbing back up look for stocks that are slow to move. Watch $REXX, $XCO, $CJES, $HUSA, $HERO (risky), $CHK to name a few. If you've been watching these stocks already, you know a good price from a bad one. If not compare the week to the week's oil and natural gas and don't rely us to tell you exact buy-ins and sells
$TPLM. I've been doing very well swing trading. Volatile penny oil company. Don't just blindly buy in. Check the charts, definitely potential to make money here if you buy and sell appropriately

Commodities
I have been shilling Steel, especially since last week US imposed Tarrifs on Chinese steel at 244%.
$AKS - producer of flat-rolled steel (exactly what the new tax impacts)
$CLF - secured long term contract, had a lot of good news last month
Don't blindly buy in, look for a smart entry point in daily fluctuation. These are slow moving stocks (a few percent a day with high intraday fluctuations) and right now they are both sitting on a resistance point. For some reason "The Street" keeps posting articles advising people to sell, but sentiment is up really high and I am confident bulls will push through resistance.

Other stocks people will mention $MGT, $UVXY (interesting, worth checking out), $GEVO and $TTNP

{Please discuss stocks, dont whine about trips or bitch at eachother, there were about 1000 useless posts in last thread}
>>
File: PTXASHIT.jpg (119KB, 1093x587px) Image search: [Google]
PTXASHIT.jpg
119KB, 1093x587px
>>1304929
>CERU

STOP

SHILLING

THIS

GARBAGE

AND PTX - ITS CONTINUING STRAIGHT DOWN THE TOILET.
>>
I'm out ptx peace.
Xgti here I come.
Gave me a quick 6% yesterday lets shoot for it again.
>>
>>1304932
L U C K Y
F U C K

>>1304929
>>1304930
>>1304936
Strong start to the thread. Let's make some dosh today boyos
>>
File: Screenshot_20160613-225656.png (102KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160613-225656.png
102KB, 1080x1920px
It's lookin bad /biz/
>>
File: 1464834904580.gif (523KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
1464834904580.gif
523KB, 500x329px
>>1304932
That was a nice call although a big gamble. What was your avg share buy in?

>>1304940
I've said it over the course of the last few threads, $CERU has only made me money swing trading it. This dip from yesterday is a great buy in (i'm in $2.23) and I will sell today for $2.30. Not everything is a moonmission, but $CERU has some dates coming up this month that could give it a boost towards $3. Of course the company is in the shitty, they have no revenue right now. They need to get this drug approved so they can start growth. I'm not long with the company, but for the sake of the thread its worth mentioning.

and $PTX, did you even read my post? I'm not talking about hold a stock for a few days, 'penny stock, pump and dump' do these words mean nothing to you

>>1304944
dubs checked, I havent been watching. What's your buy in and selling points? I'll ghost it today or maybe put a small position to follow you

>>1304948
Have faith! Believe in the power of memes
>>
File: sad.jpg (116KB, 700x632px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
116KB, 700x632px
>>1304932
I am so jealous. What could've been.

WHAT

COULD'VE

BEEN
>>
File: memu.png (454KB, 1919x1079px) Image search: [Google]
memu.png
454KB, 1919x1079px
btw guys, if you didnt check out the updated FAQ, some anon recommended using Robinhood on your computer via Memu. I didn't even think of that. It's pretty sweet, check it out if you've been sitting in front of your computer with your phone out making trades. I'm usually at work doing construction bullshit so I hafta use mobile but this is still a pretty sweet tool

>http://www.memuplay.com/
>>
>>1304952
.47/share.
>>
File: x.jpg (73KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
73KB, 640x640px
>>1304967
damnnnnnn hows Earth look from orbit?
>>
>>1304930
I got PTX a week or two ago. The reason it's being pumped is because there's a seeking alpha article that makes a case for a potential merger by the end of the year.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/1969591-oncogenex-has-a-potential-blockbuster-drug-but-the-markets-are-pricing-it-like-an-orphan
>>
>>1304978
Wrong link
http://seekingalpha.com/article/3979465-speculating-pernix-therapeutics
>>
>>1304969
Looks like I still can't believe it, honestly.
>>
>>1304998
How much did you end up getting, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
I need MEMEs to invest in /biz/ the DANKEST you got!
>>
>>1305013

There's been a meme drought since GEVO
>>
File: thinking.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
From the very bottom of my heart, I hope this goes well for a little while and people make a good 3-10% return per week and every pleb out there puts a large portion of money into this app and then they loose it fucking all.
>>
>>1305016

someone's bitter they missed out on the moon missions.

Keep handing your money over to Goldstein for a measily yearly 8% return
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 720x368px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 720x368px
>>1305019
>mfw you invested in bitcoin
I trade myself, moron this is a good racket we have going on and the last thing we need is a bunch of fucking idiots such as yourself coming in and ruining it
>>
>>1305020

FAGGOT
>>
>>1304930
How do you play these stocks? All the financials look like absolute shit. Like at any second they could and probably should bankrupt.

I get that you're playing the hype/momentum game. But how do you know when to get on and get off the train?
>>
File: 082435098346.png (67KB, 794x1343px) Image search: [Google]
082435098346.png
67KB, 794x1343px
>>1304929
posting this again
>>
>>1305045
>volatility fund has HUGE numbers
>thinking this is news
ummm
>>
>>1304940
>AND PTX - ITS CONTINUING STRAIGHT DOWN THE TOILET.
The night is darkest just before the dawn. And let me tell you, the dawn is coming.
>>
Thinking about going into AKS and HUSA with about a grand

Should I wait out the fed rate meeting or just go for it when my funds settle?
>>
>>1305053

That's what was supposed to happen last Thursday and nothing happened. Then Friday and nothing happened.

NOTHING IS GOING TO FUCKING HAPPEN

RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1304932

so... I'm assuming you didn't withdraw your 401k early and take the massive tax hit? so how did you move your funds?
>>
>>1305042
There may be more experienced Pharm traders than me here but theres two approaches I take. The more thoughtful one:
>Hear about pharma company people are shilling
>Look for catalyst
>Determine the importance of the catalyst (is this the company's staple drug, or is this a small piece of the company's pipeline? Is this drug a significant improvement on whats already out there? How likely does it seem the next PR is going to be positive?
>Is the stock priced in for a positive press release or is it priced to fail? (TTNP was already priced in for success, when it received FDA approval the stock went down)
So i am mainly basing off of investor sentiment and what I think will come of the next press release. But in cases like $CERU, I've just been watching the intraday movements for long enough that I know the daily spread, and the stock has strong support at 2.3, so anytime it dips deep into 2.2s I buy back. It regularly reaches 2.4 so there's an easy 5% and only takes a day of patience. Of course the company looks likes it should be bankrupt its putting all its 'chips in one basket' basically with these two cancer drugs is incurring debt until the drugs are approved. I don't really baghold on pharm companies but I do like to play the hype right before an announcement and then get out. There may be more experienced traders on here that can give you better info but so far I've done alright

>>1305055
$HUSA is in a scary position. up 6% AH, sitting on a resistance point at .26, if it breaks out of .26 it may run all the way to .3, which would be ~20% gain. But it could also drop back down to .245 tomorrow. I'm thinking about setting a limit buy in the morning for .265 and if it gets that high I'll ride it for a penny or two
>>
>>1305072
how do you feel about AKS in the long term?
what are the barriers thats stopping US steel companies from reaching their 2008 heights again?
>>
>>1304929
trading newfag here
>> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
does that mean that when you place a sell order you'll get the amount that the stock was worth when you placed it and not when the actual order goes through?

also does this app let you short? if not how do you do it?
>>
>>1305072
http://seekingalpha.com/news/3183417-houston-american-energy-seek-acquisitions-merger-sale

I really dont know what this will do to the share price.

>>1305079
Domestic steel is hurt by oversupply from China and a few other asian countries but mainly China. Iron Ore pellet prices are up (back to 2008 levels, thats what CLF mines). With this tarrif in place on China I don't see much reason why we wouldn't slolwly start creeping back up towards those levels. I'm sure we dont have the same infrastructure to jump right back into an immediate steel boom and I would think that standing contracts will be honored with China until their expiration under some sort of grandfather clause. I am predicting a slow crawl and just keeping my eyes open for resistance. If this sounds like unintelligent assumptions everywhere it might just be. I binged and did a ton of research on $CLF when I first bought in around $4.60. I meant to go back and do more on the steel industry as a whole and $AKS but I got sidetracked on other stocks and life general and now we got this happening tax on China that popped up last week. I suppose I am just overconfident in US domestic steel http://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-imposes-266-duty-on-some-chinese-steel-imports-1456878180

>>1305085
>Sell Types > Order Type > Limit Sell
There are various types of buy and sell orders you can make. Go to youtube and search for a brief video to explain them, ask again if you have more questions.

>short
can't short YET on robinhood although they have plans to include it.
>>
>>1305094
Sorry I linked the wrong article for the tax: http://www.bbc.com/news/business-36319141
The article I linked before was a tax a couple months ago. 522% tax on chinese steel
>>
File: tmp_8723-images1172101523.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8723-images1172101523.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
$LIFE alert. Insiders are goblin up their own shares. Make sure to start stocking up.
>>
>>1305094
just to make sure I understand:
>place sell order when stock is worth $10
>time passes before actual money changes hands, by which time stock is worth $9
if you placed a normal market order you get $9?
how long does robinhood take to process by the way? I've seen other places that can take days
>>
File: old news.png (64KB, 656x867px) Image search: [Google]
old news.png
64KB, 656x867px
>>1305109
Do you have a source? I don't see anything recent.

>>1305117
Think of it like this. The market works by matching buyers and sellers, you can only sell a stock if you have a buyer. So the price you see is an average, but usually there is a split between the Ask price and the Bid price. Lets say I have lemonade, I want to sell for $2. You come around wanting to buy lemonade for $1.95. If I chose 'market sell' and you are the highest buyer, I will automatically sell you my lemonade for your asking price. In that scenario, the buyer was making a limit buy, and the seller was doing a market sell. If you both had a limit order (he wanted to buy at $1.95 and no higher, and you wanted to sell at $2 and no lower) no transaction would take place. .. getting the drift? That's why they are called sell orders and buy orders. watch more youtube videos if you want full explanation on all of the order types. Stop losses are very useful. What you see as current price is the last avg market transaction.
>>
>>1305117
Robinhood will instantly process your order and if you make a market order you will usually immediately get a notification when you click "buy" it will pop up and say you bought x amount of shares at $x.xx avg share price. The thing people complain about is unsettled funds. .If you don't get robinhood instant, there is a delay between when you sell a stock and when you can use those funds again to purchase another one. Thats normal for cash accounts. See robinhoods site for more info and check out investopedia as well. Id rather talk stocks to buy tomorrow than how the program works lol but if you have a specific question that you cant find an answer on google, post away
>>
>>1305123
shit, I feel like an idiot
I think I get it now, thanks

so the reason an order would take a while to go through is if nobody is buying/selling at that price, but otherwise it's more or less instantaneous?
nothing to do with the stock broker themselves?
>>
>>1305130
>>1305129
nevermind then, thanks a ton m8
you're a saint
>>
File: Always-be-closing.jpg (33KB, 951x538px) Image search: [Google]
Always-be-closing.jpg
33KB, 951x538px
The memes are weak /biz/
>>
File: 1460586969130.gif (36KB, 200x146px) Image search: [Google]
1460586969130.gif
36KB, 200x146px
Calling it today. Memeru finishes at 2.57
>>
bailing from everything today I reckon - exchange rate to flaky fror a UKfag to meme properly

lose 150bongbucks but at least ill be able to sleep at night
>>
>>1305234
I laughed out loud when I clicked the gif. +1 up vote for you
>>
So whats the plan at open today?
>>
PTX is looking worse and worse. Damn. I don't want to baghold, but I'm selling today if things don't improve.
>>
>>1305254

Sell

Everything
>>
>>1305259
Just see if it doesn't raise any until ~15 mins after open, if it drops below .51 I'm selling.
>>
>>1305254
Waiting 15 mins after open to decide whether to sell PTX or not
>>
>>1305280
Still profiting from your GEVO call on selling then buying the dip on Friday for Tuesday, idk how you know that shit from last Monday.
Any good stocks to watch today?
>>
File: stuffwefound.png (20KB, 1806x109px) Image search: [Google]
stuffwefound.png
20KB, 1806x109px
>>1305281
That's just what I'm doing, I'm already out $150 I might as well risk a little more and try to make something back.
>>1305285
No stocks, only memes sir.
>pic related
from last thread
>>
>>1305287
Any reasoning on AKS?
>>
>>1305287
I didn't lose much ($20 I bought in @ .54) but if the merger is at the end of the month I might as well pull now, use the money on other stock, make some gains, and then buy back in IF the merger happens.
Noko said it's something to watch so I'll just keep an eye on it.
>>
File: AKS.png (61KB, 1055x414px) Image search: [Google]
AKS.png
61KB, 1055x414px
>>1305290
It's a solid long hold don't touch it for 3-5 years. It will significantly grow in value. Another anon posted about it in another thread and I thought it looked interesting. It acquired a B2 rating yesterday, it is avidly traded.
>Election year
We just had tariffs places on China for steel so steel prices are rising.
If Trump gets elected then commodities like: steel (go even higher), rubber, plastic (especially around Christmas) and leather prices will rise maybe even double in price.

It's had nothing but steady growth for 6 months.
>>
>>1305287
Why would you guys consider EBIO? It already had an initial surge on Monday morning due to the licensing deal, but it looks to have stabilized.
>>
>>1305307
Yes but it is a frequently traded stock, its trade volume is massive for something so small. I don't follow it as much as I used to, I made my money off of it and bounced but Broko keeps profiting from it, he'll probably pop in this thread and explain what he does. I will probably buy in again once it dips. We both called it breaking $2.30 back in May but I'm a pussy and got out at $2.11. ~20M outstanding shares, and it has ~7M 10 day average volume? That's pretty huge.
>>
>>1305318
Thanks! Where did you learn so much about the market? I want to git gud as well.
>>
>>1305320
Basic math, (I am no mathematician) if almost half of a companies market cap is traded every two trading weeks then there is a lot going on, and it hasn't slowed down really. I'm still learning to follow trends, I do not pretend to be an expert.
If a baby boom is about to happen
>invest in diapers, bottles, and baby rattles.
>>
>>1305323
What's another good biotech stock besides EBIO that's cheaper? And why?
>>
>he still hasn't bought PWE
>>
>>1305327
I'm currently following MNKD post pump.
If all goes as planned they might be the next CPXX come September. A lot of naysay on it, but I'm more interested in their patents on Technosphere than their actual drug they plan to distribute, inhalable insulin isn't a new concept. But the old administering system for Afrezza looked like a giant cock pump. I'd link you the PDF but 4chan thinks my link is spam. It's only 14 pages.
>>
>>1305329
Believe me, I'm kicking myself over it.
>>
>>1304930
Is that 2 pm est or pst?
>>
>>1304930
>KMPH I agree
>ELTP I agree
>CERU buy when it hits a new low the hype will make 10% gains most likely
>ARRY- Long hold
>PTX sell 15 mins after open if no gains are made for safest option
>TLOG - I have done no research
>EBIO buy during a fat dip, it hit 2.50 during AH
I suspect it hitting 2.60 today, this is pure speculation.
>>
If youre not profiting off of all this fear on the VIXs, you should go kill yourself
>>
Can someone here post the invite link for the surgetrader group chat
>>
>>1305364

I posted this in a previous thread, curious what you see Brexit doing to the market.

I predict the markets will move quite a bit after a decision is made.
>>
>>1305372
Slack group chat, rather
>>
>>1305373
It's just another union being formed.
I doubt anything big will happen, to be honest man. As far as the US stock market goes I'm sure we'll have a day or two of people panicking, but nothing big. Europe is slowly swallowing itself, they've let in refugees that are taking over, they're socialized with economics so they will eventually run out of money as people who are being highly paid and paying large portions of taxes are retiring and being taxed less, once they lose their portion of the global economy it's just going to make the US markets stronger. We're 22% of the world economy, we're not even an entire continent.
>>
What's an ideal stock to get in for this morning?
>>
>>1305387
watch out for GBSN
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/great-basin-granted-expanded-patent-130000022.html
>>
>>1305382
What do you even do with your mornings? Like what time did you wake up and what are you doing right now?
>>
>>1305388
Ah hit 2$ nice
>>
>>1305387
Do you want a daytrade or a long term?
>>1305388
I sold already, no fuckin' way am I buying back in after that jump during AH
>>1305389
~6AM, rubbed one out, analyzed/reading up on a stock(s) I've been following for the past month. I'll probably write up why at least one of them is good and post it on /biz/ later if anyone is interested in something that isn't a penny stock. Drinking coffee and watching Bob Ross on Netflix. Been a pretty good morning.
>>
>>1305388
The 52 week high was over $8k

What did I miss? Was there a split and it just tanked after?

Also thoughts on CMG?
>>
>>1305398
Two splits
>>
PTX god dammit why did I listen to you memers
>>
>>1305398
Yeah CMG fucking tanked yesterday. If it dips more you should buy in if you have the $ for it. There won't be much gain unless you buy a lot of it. Like 10 shares of that is more than 64% of America makes in a whole year of work.
>>
>>1305388
Based gear analysis please
>>
>>1305397
I'm sitting on MNKD and PTX for long term but I'm gonna sell PTX is there's no rise. I'm 50/50 on it honestly, whatever looks good to me.
>>
>>1305388
noob here, why is it a good idea to jump in after a 13% AH jump?
>>
>>1305398
five year high is $12,453 and I think it was higher before that. WTF?
>>
>>1305402
oh god wake me up inside bro i know that feel too well
>>
>>1305403
10 shares would be roughly $4k, you're telling me 64% of Americans can't even make that?
>>
>>1305405
Do NOT sit on PTX.
MNKD feels like a good buy to me, I'll buy more shares of it if it hits in the mid .90s they begin distribution in September.
>>1305407
it's not a good idea, but a lot of times stocks will gain another 15-40% after a spike like that during AH. A lot of times people just sell at open and everyone gets fucked in the rat race who is too slow.

>Highly Sensitive AMPED Molecular Detection Technology
People don't even know what that is. It's pure hype.
>>
QID, SDS, SH

bullish day trades for the day
>>
>>1305411
100 shares*** my 0 key sticks.
>>
Jesus PTX has shit the bed. .50 in pre-market. Selling on open, holy shit.
>>
>>1305418
maybe it'll jump slighly when it opens
>>
File: lephood222.jpg (41KB, 450x343px) Image search: [Google]
lephood222.jpg
41KB, 450x343px
Alright you got me after months of you CERU shills I'm buying 500 shares. Don't f me. I will meme you out of existence.
>>
you guys are kooks for selling PTX at such a low unless you really need the liquid. Pretty sure I called an opportunity to buy at .48/.49 in a dip but everyones all no no support at .53. no you fucking idiots, you were the support at .53 now tough it out thru your five cent a share loss and push to July.
>>
File: 1416619826888.jpg (53KB, 581x768px) Image search: [Google]
1416619826888.jpg
53KB, 581x768px
ONE MINUTE
>>
>>1305419
Fingers crossed. These stocktwits guys are still buying lol
>>
>>1305407
Just something to keep your eye on when market opens. They have a history of spiking greatly

>>1305404

its due to a patent being accepted, if the market is anything like PM today we should see some positive movement
>>
>>1305425
don't trust those guys on there when dealing with penny stocks

they all hype it up to make it a pump and dump
>>
$YGE
$YGE released on of the only solid press releases this morning as $YGE announced "Yingli Becomes Last Major Solar Manufacturer to Return to Profit." This is bringing in great activity towards this stock just under 100,000 in volume already. This is a must watch stock as it has a very low float of 17 million, only a 55 on the RSI, and decent volume this morning.
>>
File: 1421604602207.jpg (14KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1421604602207.jpg
14KB, 249x249px
H E R E

W E

G O
>>
watching AKAO
if it breaks 4.90 we could see a leg up
>>
>>1305428
Of course. Luckily PTX is rising a little bit - at .51-.52 right now. Perhaps there's buying pressure at .50. Stop-loss at .49.
>>
>was up on kmph by 20% a few weeks ago

JUST
>>
Sokd PTX for $10 loss.
>>
$LBIX climbing, up 100% need that to break the 3.90-4$ resistance
Just watch where it goes, dont jump in
>>
>>1305436
Ouch, down 25%. Glad I got off that train.
>>
>>1305432
>ptx
>5 minutes in
>won't stop jumping between 51-528

What do the numbers mean mason

Up or down
>>
>>1305438
Why are you tripcoding?

Are you rich or a professional?
>>
>>1305438
2.90-3$*** Id rather wait for it to break that 3.34 HOD
Again, something to watch
>>
>funds still unsettled

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1305437
Sold for a $300, 10%, loss. It's okay, brother, we have all these memes.
>>
>>1305440
I was about to panic sell... I think it's stabilizing.
>>
Huh
I'm the guy who asked about KMPH yesterday
seems like my other meme stocks slightly offset the loss(mostly SKLN, GEvO and CERU) while PTX helps drag me down
Any advice when to drop these? KMPH seems to be going up and I feel like GEVO is gonna go just a bit higher
>>
>>1305441
Hey, he's contributing. Don't be an asshat like those kids in the last thread.
>>
>>1305438
>>1305432
>>1305442
>>1305413
>>1305403
>>1305397
>>1305382
>>1305364
>>1305334
>>1305323
>>1305300
>>1305287
>>1305280
i there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
File: Screenshot_20160614-063021.png (101KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160614-063021.png
101KB, 1440x2560px
Ceru fuck faces.
>>
File: 1427769718141.jpg (40KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1427769718141.jpg
40KB, 400x400px
>>1305450
>people care who I am on 4chan
>>
P T X
T
X

IF YOU ARE SCARED AVERAGE DOWN AT .5200 AND THEN SELL WHEN IT CLIMBS TO .53
>>
Okay all memes aside what is my stop loss on PTX?

I also have SKLN average of .21 what is my stop on that? spoon feed pls :^)
>>
>>1305441
I had it on in the last thread I was part of, I dont mind taking it off, but I am not the only one in this thread tripping, so I figured I am as professional as anyone else and definitely much richer
>>
What would be a good entry point on CERU?
>>
>>1305441
>not knowing about gear...

>>1305438
you should start your own thread to escape the meme-normies here
>>
>>1305461
your moms anus
>>
>>1305448
Im in the same boat i was ready for KMPH to completely fuck up my day but im just barely in the red thanks to my other memes
>>
>>1305446
I know nothing about stocks, but my gut's telling me it'll equalize from AH n PM trading for a little bit then after 15-20 minutes it'll go strong in one direction. My gut isn't specific to which direction that is.
>>
who gives a fuck tripcode dude grow the fuck up
>>
>>1305452
Please, stop. Not this again.
>>
go back to >>>/nogainzelitistchat/ queers
>>
>>1305457
There is decent support at .50, if that breaks through to .49 I'd sell.
>>
Learn to wait until fucking bump limit before making threads.

3 god damn threads. No one knows which to go to.
>>
>>1305452
fag
>>
>>1305470
new thread, new trading day faggot. Dont act like 90% of the threads on this board arent proof why this is one of the shittiest boards on this site.
The old and new threads are linked everytime
>>
>>1305457
stop loss below at .51
IMO avg down now and sell at .53 if scared
>>
PXS has been great today!
>>
PTX IS AT .54 THANK YOU GOD
>>
>>1305429
Good looking uptrend. I am on mobile and groggy, but give me a minute to start graphposting.
>>
>>1305476
P T X
T
X

CLIMBING
>>
>>1305476
>average down
>unsettled funds
>its hanging around 52-53 consistently now

kill me
>>
when to get in cjes
>>
>>1305477
It has been. Anybody know the resistance and support points?
>>
Whoa AKAO saving me on the loss
>>
Whats a good price to get in on EBIO
>>
>sold a 'high volatality stock'
what the fuck
>>
AKAO up 25% .20 more until 4.90
>>
>>1305482
If it breaks .54, we should see it should upward insanely quick. It needs to happen. Weak hands need to leave.
>>
>>1305499
I'm not leaving ptx, not yet. Let's pray for that .54 break boys
>>
>>1305464
KMPH is surprising stable. I was expecting a panic dumping related hard dip
>>
>>1305500
right there with you breh.
>>
>>1305489
awesome
AKAO must break 4.90 for that big boy jump
>>
>>1305507
160 @.4894

in solidarity
>>
>>1305470
I highly agree with this!

>>1305477
>>1305480
>>1305482
>>1305500
Slap that ask....
>>
Want to profit off of low test nu-males and degenerate sluts? Buy up $LPCN and $VICL.

Going to cure low test and herpes respectively.
You literally can't lose with this.
>>
File: AKStime.png (78KB, 1056x728px) Image search: [Google]
AKStime.png
78KB, 1056x728px
>>1305481
Tried to wake you up senpai, EBIO shot up during premarket.
PXS is up ~6%
AKS long is still looking good, it's done dipping. Should stabilize around 4.75-5.00 I think. Good buy in point either now or dip, I am unsure of dips, but if it does then get in.

I'm up $1300 today, I'm gonna go eat some breakfast smoke a bowl and play vidya while these angry nerds steam over people using tripcodes.

If anyone hasn't panic sold PTX hold it, it's just gradually rising. Set a stoploss for .51
>>
Where do you think SKLN will end up today? I can't sell anymore due to pattern day trader Rh shit. So I hope it ends above .22 today or God damnit I might lose $10
>>
File: ebio.png (45KB, 1002x629px) Image search: [Google]
ebio.png
45KB, 1002x629px
>>1305491
Use technical analysis. This is the candlestick chart at the hourly resolution; you can decide to get risky and buy in when you see a green "upset" pattern (the reverse of a doji star--still tired), or you can wait to see a few growing green candles to buy in on the reliable boost. With the uptrend continuing as it does, you can sell the highs and buy the lows to make progressive gains.
Why the fuck is the candlesticking guide not in the general? Momentum trading is not as reliable (see the uptrending stocks I usually trade).
>>
>>1305515
Based Noko what do you think of SKLN?
>>
Get in on CERU before the 2pm release of the results!!
>>
>>1305519
I told everyone to get on SKLN the moment they sold out from being over-ordered. When that shit hits 2-$3 a share everyone will thank me. It's a rare longhold penny stock. It's volatile, I'm up ~$200 on it I don't want to sell yet.

Listen to
>>1305518
He'll teach you how to read charts.
>>
>>1305515
Cautiously bought the dip on PXS and now I'm up 17 cents/share. Should've bought more than two shares, hah.
>>
>>1305520
Why are people getting out?
>>
>>1305520
Where did you see this? Nothing I've seen has mentioned a 2pm press release.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160614-070542.png (186KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160614-070542.png
186KB, 1440x2560px
Ceru high of 2.66 today, no1 mentioning
>>
>>1305525
Should i dump GEVO yet?
>>
>>1305529
http://ir.ceruleanrx.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=975602
>>
>>1305533
faggot because that mustve been for 5 seconds max, i hope we make it tho brah, especially for your sake
>>
>>1305536
Tuesday June 21st....so....not today, then
>>
>>1305512
5.6k @ .50 here. I'm going to keep loading and probably keep this until the end of the year if it doesn't go anywhere. I JUST WANT IT TO TAKE TEH FUCK OFJEAGJEGJAG REEEEE
>>
>>1305534
Yes, if you haven't sold GEVO then sell now and buy the dip after it dips originally. Hopefully you guys are learning how to ride penny waves.
>>
>>1305526
Percent gains are what matter when it comes to a properly rotating Robinhood account. Noko-bro hates RH for good reasons (he has a larger portfolio), but a Robinhood non-instant account can be used as a daytrade-under-$25k-account if you daytrade daily and make enough gains to rotate your settled and unsettled funds every day. The word "pivot" describes it better, as you pivot from each unsettled funds pool from three days prior. Takes some planning, but it can be worth it.
To repeat, do not let low dollar balances discourage you; while you are learning and gaining experience, it is better to go about trading in the least emotionally-attachable ways.
>>
noko how much money are you investing for 1300 gains?
>>
>>1303165

That's where I saw it and doing my DD I saw it was the 21st but they recently released that they're presenting at the JMP life science convention, which hasn't been factored into prices yet. Don't know how big of a jump that will make but it could make some spike
>>
>>1305519
2.40 eastern.
>>
>>1305518
>Technical analysis

Why can't you guys post the same information you intend to minus the tripfag boyfriending? Seriously there is no need for this. You are poising the thread. This is no longer /rhg/, it's the cult of the faggotbros.
>>
Is noko-nig the new sixcucks?
>>
where can i get a good candle stick chart?
>>
I feel like I'm too timid to trade penny stocks. I've turned about $800 into $2400 thus far (first time trader), but I constantly miss out on stocks that I know about but am afraid to buy in to. I knew about GEVO when it dipped to $0.48 that Tuesday morning but decided against buying in, and missed out on a potential $2000+ profit. I feel like shit seeing a stock shoot up right before my eyes when I could have made a quick $300 if I would just bite the bullet and buy in.
>>
>>1305547
>faggots complain about trip fagging
>trip fags post valuable information
>They are the poison
>anon posts bitching posts and nothing worthwhile
Shut. The. Fuck. Up.
>>
>>1305547
I prefer it over a bunch of anons going P T X M O O N M I S S I O N BUY MORE PLEASE. They are at least somewhat experienced.
>>
>>1305544
Gotcha. I thought there was going to be a press release today and I didn't see that anywhere. Wasn't trying to come off like a dick. Was just genuinely curious if there was going to be one today.

I've had my eye on CERU but I'm still not sure. Honestly, I kind of want to scoop up RLYP but at 19 / share, I'm not sure how many I could buy to make it worthwhile
>>
>>1305547
Up yours buddy. I appreciate them. At least they help and not just whine like a little girl with a skinned knee. You are just butt hurt your boyfriend dumped you it seems
>>
>>1305553
No worries man! I was also told that it was today so I assumed it was, but my DD didn't show one today!
>>
Gevo is down to .475 and free falling. Good buy for small profit?
>>
>>1305547
Let me guess, you suck dick for taste right?
>>
>>1305543
No more than around 1.7k at a time unless I plan on getting a huge return. That's just the number I stick with. I will post later about very simple risk management stuff that you guys simply do not know for whatever reason, along with a short analysis of a stock I've been following for the past 2 months that will more than likely triple or even more in value, and why.
>>
>>1305556
If you feel like gambling, sure!
>>
>>1305397
beauty is everywhere
>>
>>1305525
I've been on it and sold, bought it again and sold, and again and sold, and bought again but Rh is screaming at me. So I set another limit buy at .195 if it happens to dip later today. I've made decent money on every sell so far. Considering just holding some shares now and let it ride. Just don't want to get greedy.

I'm guessing it might hit .35 or higher Friday. But I'm just arm chair research tard
>>
>>1305554
> boyfriend dumped him
> not boyfriend got mag dumped at a gay bar in Orlando
>>
>>1305525
When are you expecting SKLN to hit 2-3$? I bought in at .16
>>
>>1305559
Appreciated regardless of the outcome. Don't let these other faggots change your help/shilling.
>>
>>1305549
Said every thread, and should be in the FAQ: TradingView.com and Investing.com both have charts that do what we want.
If you want people to draw lines for things they know nothing about, just wait for the stocktwats to post their mangled TradingView screenshots from mspaint.
>>1305550
Focus on the 300% you made if you need confidence, but there is no need to dwell on what you missed out on. There are an enormous amount of stocks on the NASDAQ and NYSE; you will, guaranteed, miss out on a lot of "opportunities." To be caught in the emotions of that will ruin your trading attitude and encourage you to make bad decisions in any type of trading.
>>
What are everyone's thoughts on the gold mining stocks right now? TAHO, CDE, EGO, AUY...?

Friend of mine thinks they'll actually go UP when the feds hike interest rates. But I feel like that's counter intuitive to the whole strong dollar = weak gold line of reasoning.

Had some gold mining stocks for a while and did, meh, OK on them but nothing fantastic. Wondering if I should buy back in
>>
>>1305554
>>1305551
I post good information, I just do it anonymously. My most recent contribution to this general was GEVO. I'm not in it for the e-glory like these faggots. Just look at yourselves, you're already a member of their cult. What ever though. A prophet is only as good as his prophecies. Soon they will burn out. Don't put your faith in other men. Do your own work.
>>
Anyone thoughts buying commodities for the impending no rate hike notice tomorrow?
>>
thank sorry for the bad question. much appreciated.
>>
>>1305571
Know who bitches about tripfags? Anonfags. You know who doesn't bitch about anonfags? Tripfags.
SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY AND GO TO THE MOON.
>>
>>1305571
tripfags think this is stocktwits or something
>>
>>1305550
I haven't bought back into GEVO. I think you did the right thing not buying in when it was that high. I bought in at .18 or something and sold at around .30 . I made money, rode the meme, got off with profit.
>>
Today's a shitty day. Not tempted to touch anything the way everything is heading south at the moment.
>>
>>1305576
It went to $1.3 last Wednesday.
>>
Is YGE ever going to reverse? I suppose profitability is overrated...
>>
>>1305581
>YGE
It is reversing right?
>>
>>1305579
GEVO a good buy right now though..?
>>
>>1305579
Oh I know, but I didn't have instant and just don't see that stock going back to that
>>
>>1305575
I give it a week before we have 10 trips, all competing for followers, and all with conflicting interests. We already have 3. Noko and his boyfriend have atleast proven tthemselves, but who is this other guy? This is only the beginning.
>>
PTX going to shit again, getting a bit scared. Sell or hold? Anyone in it?
>>
>>1305590
Stop loss at .49. I WANT TO GET OFF OF MR BONES' WILD RIDE
>>
>>1305013
CERU my nigga
>>
>>1305592
It's giving us the classic stairs up elevator down, ain't liking this shit one bit and it seems like the ride never ends
>>
>>1305588
I don't think anyone is competing for followers. Doesn't fucking matter if they trip or not. Anyone who posts something more insightful than $STOCK MOON MISSION is fine by me.
>>
>>1305588
I think Gear did BLPH
>>
File: Screenshot_20160614-093019.jpg (220KB, 1439x1720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160614-093019.jpg
220KB, 1439x1720px
Hey guys. How's your day going?

Me? I'm killing myself tonight.
>>
>>1305599
And hmny...
>>
>>1305602
>that drop
What is that?
>>
>>1305602
Did you put everything on KMPH? You poor, stupid fuck.
>>
>>1305599
BLPH was :^)
>>
>>1305602
I want to buy 3 stocks I know were going to do well today, but since I sold literally 1 share of KR (the only share I had), I have the 'you can only buy X amount because you sold a stock with high volatility)

Now they're recovering from their morning spikes.

I'm also waiting for two other stocks I own to git gud before I sell them. So far looks like I'll have to wait a few days.
>>
>>1305592
>>1305596
Was able to avg down and sell everything, lost 5€ only. Can't believe I was up 150€ on friday and like a greedy cunt didn't sell.
>>
>>1305609
RHstep
>>
>>1305590
>getting scared
You are an adult, comrade. If you cannot handle looking at a chart, notice that PTX is pretty stable in a certain price range right now. Calculate the average price, set a limit buy for halfway to the bottom price and a limit sell for halfway to the top price (or any recipe involving the same logic). Now you are gaining at least some while you wait for momentum to satisfy childish emotions again (which I heavily discourage).
>>
>>1305609
>>1305610
LBIX @ +102%
Straight down to +65%

Now I'm where I wanted to be for a while on SKLN.

I'm truly not stressed because I started with $20 flat 2 months ago, and have been making smart trades all the way to $2600. Fell a bit, now there's today.
>>
>>1305612
Eyy. Was looking for which thread you're lurking in. You making your own thread or staying in this one?
>>
>>1305618
Considering these guys made their own thread I feel like I would get a lot of hate for tripping, so I am just lurking right now
>>
I've only lost $1.33 so far :v)
>>
Gonna put 4k on ELTP, what are we looking for date wise for news/products?
>>
>>1305622
is eltp not on RH?
>>
>>1305620
Another trip fag?
>>
File: accountgrowth.png (23KB, 345x204px) Image search: [Google]
accountgrowth.png
23KB, 345x204px
>>1305602
You gotta judge your charts by 3 month basis, not daily, dude. You need more than 1 investing account as well. May was a bouncy month for me, but I got through it.
>>
>>1305624
For the uninitiated (and the future), anything on the OTC (over-the-counter) market is not on Robinhood. That could easily go into the FAQ as well.
>>
>>1305598
I've been on 4chan long enough to know that no good can come from tripfags. Now we have tripfags in control of other people's money. This could only end good right? "I'm too lazy/pussyshit to think for myself, so I joined the church of noko." "No, you have it all wrong. You need to be in the brotherhood of Gear."
>>
File: Screenshot_82.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_82.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
>>1305617
It happens, man. I lost $1,000 between last week and this week after making 8k off of GEVO. I feel like a crack head looking for a high. Stocks ruined me.
>>
>>1305617
And I should follow up that you should make a list of self governing rules and follow them to the letter. (I.E. don't sell before noon)

This was me breaking the golden one that got me here: don't buy before 12 minutes into open so I can see where the chart is going
>>
>>1305620
Yeah, don't make your own thread a bunch of salty redditors from a memes chat will ruin it.

I personally like you, you add valuable input. I've never seen you before, but you're alright in my book.

>We gonna make it.
>>
>>1305629
Meme me up senpai
>>
ebio dropping faster and fasrter
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-14-10-40-01.png (104KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-14-10-40-01.png
104KB, 1080x1920px
I am not a very good trader. Jelly of that guy that started with $20 and now has a fat stack.
>>
>>1305632
Gear is valuable input. He called hmny and many others. If I recall, this is his job.
>>
>>1305629
>after making 8k
Is this just my autism, or are you really upset about making 7000 dollars by pushing soft buttons?
>>
>>1305628
hahahahaha BoG will happen.
>>1305632
Made my trip debut on
>>1290375
>>1305640
>>1305640
>>1305640
im dying
>>1305629
hahaha
>>
I don't get why the tripfags care if they get hate? Will you get banned or something?
>>
>>1305636
Gear and I have posted (this thread and last thread) stocks that have clear (at least a month long) uptrends. Through technical analysis, it is easy to let your stocks comfortably rise over the course of a couple of weeks instead of worrying too heavily about things.
What does your portfolio actually look like individually? Perhaps some stop-sells would help.
>>
>>1305624
>tfw ntdoy isn't on rh and they are about to make a giant zelda announcement

Fucking otc
>>
If ptx is a long hold, when and why will it start booming?
>>
>>1305640
I'm not upset at all about making money. I'm upset that I'm losing money left and right now because I was on a "gamblers high" buying up trash.
>>
>>1305645
Are you that kid from the other thread who said he followed video game stocks closely?
>>
>>1305644
My portfolio was 100% PTX until today, hahaha. That accounts for all of my losses. Now that I've lost $5 on memestocks, I'm going to try to be a bit more serious about this.
>>
>>1305645
Someone said e3 doesnt effect stocks that much
>>
Anyone here who uses scottrade? How's your experience with it? Considering leaving RH for a better broker
>>
>>1305648
>Possible new CEO selection
>Potential PR about Zohydro
>Potential B/O
Not sure when though. I kept seeing the 30th, but I'm just not quite sure how accurate that is. On the safe side, I'd say it'd probably be a year before any buyout news is released. Don't quote me on this though.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160614-094731.jpg (198KB, 1440x1735px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160614-094731.jpg
198KB, 1440x1735px
S-skyline coming in for the rebound... ;_;
>>
>>1305642
Mind posting your HMNY charts, trend lines and all?
>>
>>1305626
That June spike.
>>
>>1305648
GET RID OF PTX. IT WAS HYPED UP BASED OFF RUMORS. UNLESS YOU'RE IN LONG LONG THEN DROP YOUR BAGS AND GET YOU'RE LIQUIDITY BACK. God help us. maybe the retards do need faggot guidance.
>>
EVERYTHING IS RED, WHY ARE WE PLAYING GOD WITH OUR MEMES
>>
>>1305642
How'd you even hear about HMNY anyways, that whole thing REEKED of insider trading.
>>
>>1305656
What do you mean by "better broker?" A margin account is inherently different, and if you are not reliably seeing gains through your own investigations, it might not be worth it to you.
Use the brokers link in the OP to make your own decision. Noko-bro has a scottrade profile, if you want to PM him butthole pics.
>>
>>1305659

What makes you think SKLN is your saving grace? Some guy on a 4chan board?
>>
CERU news when?
>>
>>1305650
Yes I am that infant
>>
File: 0004 - KahEJSj.jpg (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
0004 - KahEJSj.jpg
65KB, 500x500px
>>1305666
666 THERE IS NO GOD HERE, ONLY MEME SATAN
>>
>>1305656
I use scottrade, I enjoy it highly.
http://www.stockbrokers.com/offers
Do some research on various ones and find out one that's good for you.
>>
>>1305671
2.40 eastern
>>
>>1305673
Cool, I'd like your insights on VR setups and if you think they're worth it, anything in the works for Sony? Microsoft products coming out? If you could give me the skinny on it please.
>>
>>1305670
In all seriousness, I did some extensive reading on it and it looks very very promising. It's a bit of a hold though. Like for a month or so.
My trade rules I made for myself, and the tips I got here got me from my original $20, so hey, I'll at least humor these people with researching what they say.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160614-095515.png (102KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160614-095515.png
102KB, 1080x1920px
>>1305515
> [$AKS] is done dipping

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1465663097162.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1465663097162.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>>1305541

Can't agree with this more.

Love the info you guys are sharing.

$VXX gains for the day. Set a stop loss at $16.50 just in case.
>>
PTX STAHP
>>
I said it would stabilize arund 4.75-5.00 and am unsure of dips. Why the fuck did you buy it so soon!? Fucking balls to the wall dude!
>>
File: 1427663744572.jpg (18KB, 338x273px) Image search: [Google]
1427663744572.jpg
18KB, 338x273px
Does anyone have any good stock picks for today/this week? Throw me some reasonable picks and I'll due my DD this time.
>>
>>1305541
Wisdom.
>>
>>1305671
>>1305680
>>1305593
Wait... Do we know what this news is at all? whats going on here. Loop me in real quick
>>
>>1305684
Lmao on the bright side that shit will be worth ~3500 in a month or two.
>>
>>1305541
Good words. I threw $200 into my RH account just to get started, and I'm just trying to get any small win I can. Not going balls out on gambles, just trying to get a feel for what it's like to make progressive gains.

Rotating funds is a good idea as well.
>>
>>1305661
I have since cleared a majority of channels and lines from the chart, I believe I might have a picture in the other thread.
>>1305667
First time I added it to my watchlist, it Had found a new low right around the 1$ line so I added a position
VOL was rising on scanner that morning, thereafter I found their SEC filing submitted for a merger. Once it hit news hype ensued
>>
File: sad ~04.jpg (32KB, 281x260px) Image search: [Google]
sad ~04.jpg
32KB, 281x260px
>>1305687
YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE NEW PROPHET. IT WAS ALL LIESSSSSSSSS

BRING BACK $SIXKEKS
HE NEVER LOST US MONEY
>>
>>1305691
The real shit that would cause the big gains in CERU will happen on the 30th. Everyone is freaking out over today for some reason. I don't follow CERU much, but I know not to touch a biotech stock until it gets the news unless I know shit will be good.
>their drug works well with other drugs
That's the main thing, it's not big enough for this much hype.
>>1305698
10-15 a share for AKS isn't unrealistic actually.
>long hold
>>
File: 57117b4f4b559.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
57117b4f4b559.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
FUCK YOU PTX. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I hope this Brexit thing is done with soon. It's fucking up the whole market.
>>
>>1305691
Phase ii results on their main drug. Jesus Christ I think I wrote that in the second post of this thread. Just go to their website you lazy smucks. I think it's normal to be bleeding today . $AKS unfortunately is taking a big hit. They announced they owe some money and have some new debt. No reason for $CLF to be tanking. I'm looking for a bottom on $CLF to double down and hold fast. Hoping to stumble on a runner today, I'm down $100 but I'm lucky I saw $AKS announcement and got out when I did. They alluded to it earlier this week but I don't think anyone expected them to owe as much as they do
>>
File: 0053 - 1qfwZyT.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
0053 - 1qfwZyT.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
>>1305712
I feel you bro
>>
>>1305706
I see, you actually checked their SEC filings.
I think CERU is going to be a bust, what about you?

>>1305707
Don't worry, man. I'll make up for it later. Me and Broko have a really good thread we're going to make later. We've been following a stock that we think will bring balance back to the force on this board.
>>
File: 1465585749396.jpg (123KB, 750x855px) Image search: [Google]
1465585749396.jpg
123KB, 750x855px
If I were to use RH to buy a SINGLE share in as many upward trending companies as I could, what do you think the result would be? Thia was something I was thinking about a while back until I got caught up in memes. This shit week is making me reconsider my initial thoughts. Any input would be appreciate.
>>
>>1305721

what stock? what is the new meme? save us
>>
>>1305721

Tell me it's WRESQ and a looming acquisition.
>>
>>1305707
Sixkeks never helped me with anything. He knew about so much shit. Hell just top things off he lost me 2grand on CERU because he shilled it so hard.
At least Noko has my portfolio up 30% this month.
>>
File: exit.jpg (230KB, 869x1248px) Image search: [Google]
exit.jpg
230KB, 869x1248px
>>1305722
just buy an index then.

Remember
>>
Concerning YGE, does anyone know if its going to rise above 5.00? And if so, anytime soon?

Am just learning to read candlesticks, would that be able to tell me?
>>
Thoughts on FitBit (FIT) ?

Massive decline in last 2 days, probably due to the Apple developer conference.
>>
>>1305721
>>1305727
As long as it isn't OTC, we rh cucks need something too
>>
>>1305731
I could build my own index
>>
>>1305721
I always check SEC filings.

I havent been much of a CERU fan... CERU is too meme for me + pennystock pharmas....eh..
>>
File: 1460097988797.jpg (113KB, 500x678px) Image search: [Google]
1460097988797.jpg
113KB, 500x678px
>>1305721
Pls save us
>>
File: F these memes.png (14KB, 344x122px) Image search: [Google]
F these memes.png
14KB, 344x122px
>When you've had enough of the bio-memes and decided to get out of every single one of em before it's too late...

>arry
>ceru
>eltp
>kpmh
>ptx
>pgnx
>zyne
>>
File: CERU.png (80KB, 1056x652px) Image search: [Google]
CERU.png
80KB, 1056x652px
>>1305725
I don't want to share it yet until I have all of my ducks in a row.
>>1305727
WRESQ LONG HOLD! No but I'll hold it just because.
>>1305729
I never bought into CERU. I think it'll be a flop. I could be wrong, but.... It's being shilled so hard that it's just hype and the hype is over.
It doesn't even get traded much anymore. Bag holders are pissed, the people shorting it are fucking angry. It dropped from $4 to $2 and won't rise. I wouldn't buy it unless I hear some incredible news.
>>
>>1305681
I think VR is great and it won't fail like hjow 3d tvs did. People are not gonna hop on it anytime soon though not because of the VR product themselves but because currently the games available are all cash grabs. People are charging 40-60 dollars for 5 dollar games because they know people who spent 300+ on VR head sets will spend that amount on games anyway and they also don't have a choice.

Sony has PS VR coming out and they are prob the first to announce any solid games which I personally think is what is holding VR back. They just announced yesterday that 2 Major titles are getting VR (Doom, Resident evil 7) and scary shit + VR I believe prints money and is literally the best use of VR.

Overall I think the only worthwhile VR headsets are the PS VR because with the PS4's popularity and obvious winner of this generations console wars will just attract the casuals who want to get into VR.

The other headset being the HTC vive because it is the only head set that comes with peripherals that let you properly interact with things on a 1:1 scale. Some other head sets are literally just a head sets and I personally think they will fail just because of that. If the head set is VR 1.0 then the head set + wands are VR 1.5. It's just the next logical step and the only way that gaming will make a difference. Without the wands it's just like buying a new monitor at a higher resolution but with the wands it's an actual new experience. Although It's the more expensive of the VR head sets because of this.

Although I think the HTC vive is better in every way I think the PS VR will be more successful just because its "playstation" and console players will stick with that while PC master race which is almost always a minority will go with the Vive.

I don't think facebook VR is going to make it.
>>
>SKLN currently tanking

CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIIN
>>
>>1305721
When is "Later" ? I'll have to free up some funds for that time.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160614-101800.jpg (200KB, 1439x1720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160614-101800.jpg
200KB, 1439x1720px
HOLY FUCK WHAT A SHITTY DAY
>>
Everything is fucking down except my watch list. What the mother fuck.
>>
>>1305729
keks never shilled $CERU.
He posted it among other tickers ( 7/10 of which did great) for people to look out for.

Then anoncucks meme'd it hard.
I think this is what made him snap and leave us for good. He always hated the memeing and that's all this thread is now.

/Memes & Red Themes/ general
>>
Also TPLM is killing me. Should I just dump it or hold onto it?
>>
File: no yacht for me.jpg (8KB, 71x38px) Image search: [Google]
no yacht for me.jpg
8KB, 71x38px
I hurt myself today
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-14-11-19-21.png (98KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-14-11-19-21.png
98KB, 1080x1920px
Time for some meme magic to save the day
>>
File: 0036 - Gy5UAxw.jpg (947KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
0036 - Gy5UAxw.jpg
947KB, 2000x2000px
Market getting constantly beatdown everyday, >>1305754
blood on the streets IDS HABBENING
>>
>>1305748
Holy shit thank god I jumped ship at .23 I made a nice 3 dollar profit. To think I could have like like 6 dollars lel.

I didn't do the same with PTX. I went to play video games and came back and I see it's under .50. It's over isn't it? I shouldve sold when it went to .54

Why is it so hard to stop being greedy.
>>
>>1305745
Yeah I sold my ARRY today, I'll buy in at a dip before it gets its pending FDA approvals. It has incredible things in the works, it's highly traded, 600M worth which means it can be bought like CPXX was.

>ELTP
My dad is a doctor, he banks off of biotech stocks he called the rise of GWPH up from $30 and we both profited, he thinks ELTP will be great with a non-addictive oxycontin alternative because he's tired of prescribing that shit to drug abusers. It has a market.
>CERU
memes
>KMPH
I told everyone to avoid it just based on it's trading volume.
>PTX
I've had a good month and I risked 1200 on it, I lost $130, I got memed.
>PGNX
I stopped following it once its FDA approval got pushed back, I'll look into it again
>ZYNE
is very interesting, my dad thinks it was explode in value, medical marijuana has a market, and it's administering system is actually highly utilizable.
I will be buying ZYNE on in its next big-ish dip.
>>
>>1305729
Noko will share the same fate as sixkeks. I forgot about him. He ran after he made a few bad predictions. Like I said earlier be careful what you put your faith in. Every prophet will eventually make a false prophecy.
>>
>>1305757
THE OLD FAMILIAR STING
>>
sold all of my 225 on ptx. its been a good ride. the only thing this stock is riding on is rumors. i suggest everyone else to get out while they still can.
>>
>>1305753
damn dude im so sorry kmph to skln such bad luck
>>
>started the day off at $31.88
>now at 29.42

P A N I C
A
N
I
C
>>
>>1305620
>not knowing gear
Lurk more you fags gear is great and he called HMNY
>>
$VHC ascending triangle

might see a pop if it breaks 6$
Not much vol for 47mil float, but something to watch
>>
File: 1465196938214.jpg (651KB, 1024x1212px) Image search: [Google]
1465196938214.jpg
651KB, 1024x1212px
>>1305767
The memes giveth, and the memes taketh away.
I WILL ride this back up.
We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>1305753
I'm down $400 on YGE, I feel your pain.
>>
File: 3.gif (524KB, 320x214px) Image search: [Google]
3.gif
524KB, 320x214px
>>1305753
>PTX
>SLKN
>ARRY
>>
>>1305776
>tfw in SKLN
>tfw in PTX
>tfw i want to die
>>
>>1305636
Brother, don't give up hope if your new. Every trader is expected to be in the red when they start out.
When I first started 2 months in I was down 25%, by quarters end I was 10 in the green.
>>
>>1305775
Yeah gear said it was solid and I lost my shekels on it.
>>
Goddamnit I'm not on NYSE I'm on nasdaq. Gear quick fucking around. Lel.
>>
>>1305781
He said to watch it you fag.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 511x340px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 511x340px
The second that SKLN goes to .21 I'm letting go of it.

Fuck SKLN so much.
>>
>>1305781
you bought in on a "Watch it"
someone else did that too on AKS.
>>
>>1305782
PTX bros we are slowing bouncing back

Are we holding or selling. If we go back to 53 ima gtfo.
>>
>>1305787
How long have you been holding SKLN? You seem a little hyper.
>>
>>1305781
>>1305784

Should've just watched, was too eager. Had been doing okay, am new to all of this. Was up 300 dollars at some point, PTX killed a lot of that, and now have less than what I started with now with YGE. I guess this is bag-holding.
>>
File: 1449859609720.jpg (56KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449859609720.jpg
56KB, 800x600px
>>1305789
Bail out at the best time for you. Buy the dip.
It's meme we all fell for.
>>
>>1305781
hey man, If you read my thread last time, when I post like this:
>>1305429

I AM NOT SAYING BUY... I didnt even buy in...

I am just sharing news for people who dont have it, it is for you to look at and asses
I dont want to be blamed for you losing, that was foolish. I posted it before the market made its choice, it was a suggestion to look at... Like I said, I did not even buy

>>1305788
>>1305784
>>
File: 1398653971692s.jpg (4KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1398653971692s.jpg
4KB, 250x250px
WHY ARENT THERE ANYMORE MOON MISSIONS?

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1305794
Why do you advise we buy the dip?
>>
>>1305798

Not blaming, I should've done my research/due diligence, and actually waited the 15 minutes after open before making a decision. Its a good thing I guess, been telling myself to learn more about all of this but it takes a slip-up to wake you up.
>>
>>1305800
Brexit.
>>
>>1305803
It will rise again and you could sell it on a rise and try to make back some money.
>>
>>1305808
Wait 2 or 3 days so everyone can realize Europe has no economic value you anymore, the problems will sort itself out in the coming week or two. It's just short term overreaction. Brexit is just another union being formed.
>>
>>1305800
Just bad market days, just dont make any trades. I have only made very minor position plays the last few days. Personally I wouldnt consider it trading even. So yeah, I havent traded in two days? so what?
I dont lose $ because of that. I wait for a good day and make all my profits

>Remember, the top 20% of traders make 50% less trades than the other 80%

>>1305804
Ok I got you
>>
>>1305773
its touching 5.91.. what do
>>
Anyone have an opinion on VBLT?
It has 200k vol. today whereas it's usually much less. It already spiked 3-7 days ago at like 6 bucks but maybe a small comeback is in order? It's at 4.10 now.
>>
>>1305819
Wait it out, its gotta pick up on VOL and break its HOD
otherwise stay out, its lunch time basically so not a great time to trade
>>
>>1305819
You watch it. ONLY watch it. Think of this as a learning experience. If you have to ask what to do, you dont know enough.
>>
>>1305819
Hold it, me and broko are making a thread about it later.
HOLD IT
I won't post about it anymore.

I was going to wait but it's too good.
>>
Whatre some decent long term steady gains hold stocks or etf's or index funds
>>
>>1305823
Doesn't look like a comeback to me. Looks like its going to test the 4.0 floor.
>>
>>1305829
VHC. It is about to win a very long lawsuit with AAPL and win 1.2 billion dollars. Expect a triple in stock price. They had all of their patents stolen for facetime and shit.
>AKS PXS CLF
Long. AKS is the least risky.
>>
>>1305828
So is the Apple dispute going to end in VHC's favor?
>>
>>1305833
all aboard /vhc/??
>>
>>1305834
Yes. In two weeks it will be worth 10-15 dollars.
Screen cap this.
>>
>>1305761
I just want some O&G to pop off...

>GDPMQ
>UPLMQ
>PWSEF
>BBG
>LNG
>>
Just bought VHC at 5.86

a-am i going to the moon, biz?
>>
>>1305838
Buy now or when?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1465857103266.jpg (24KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465857103266.jpg
24KB, 400x300px
>>1305838
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I CANT INVEST FOR ANOTHER DAY.

Is there hope to catch a dip tomorrow morn...?

Pic related. It's my fucking funds.
>>
>>1305838
How sure are you that VHC is going to win? What if they lose?
>>
File: VHC.png (2KB, 603x27px) Image search: [Google]
VHC.png
2KB, 603x27px
>>1305836
I've been bought in.
This is the stock I've been following for a while. I will not touch it or acknowledge its gains till a week or two.
>>
File: 1428010233976.png (16KB, 614x620px) Image search: [Google]
1428010233976.png
16KB, 614x620px
>>1305833
Noko I only have 2 little questions.
First, should we buy now or wait for some sort of dip?
Secondly, is this for real? I've lost 80% of my savings (which I need for college until end of August) on a bad investment (vrx) and if this is really going to happen I'm going all in to try and make it back.
>>
I've already double downed on ARRY...

Should I do the mystical TRIPLE DOWN?!
>>
>>1305845
Then I'm out a lot of money. I never spend more than 1.7k on a trade unless I am almost 100% sure.
>>1305843
asap
>>1305844
i'll be honest i have no idea if it will dip or not.
every person who tried to short it got absolutely destroyed and they fucking deserve it.
>>
I've been holding SPXS since February...
>>
>tfw CERU will be $70 a share on the 30th

:^)
>>
>>1305851
Alright Noko. Lets do it. Im in for 5k, screen shotted everything for future proofs
>>
you guys eat through these threads so quick lol
>>
Noko, should I sell SKLN. bought in at .209
>>
>>1305856
LOW VOLUME
>>
>>1305859
Fuck. Yes. DOA.
>>
File: image.png (54KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
54KB, 640x1136px
>>1305851
alright noko boy, i hope this isnt like the ceru that killed sixkeks
>>
>>1305846
I was going to say I bet you don't even have $10k in your investing account.
>>
>>1305864
>buying high
>>
>>1305859
You bought in high, it will bounce back to .23 in a week or three if you really want to make your money back. I don't plan on selling mine for a while though.
>>1305864
At least I'll go down with the ship unlike that fucker who apparently left you guys high and dry.
>>1305865
I have multiple accounts too.
>>
>>1305824
What do you think of the VHC prediction ?
>>
>MGT still making news

They are incredibly assuming mass amounts of talent still...
>>
>>1305832
250k vol now bounced up to 4.20
>>
BSPM may break HoD, keep an eye. if it breaks 4.65 might see a nice BO
>>
VHC BROKE 6

/HYPE/
>>
>>1305872
There she goes, boys. Broke 6, now let's hold and launch.
>>
>>1305747
I agree with this. Also a big thing going for Sony is the price tag. At $400 you can hook up to a ps4 and you are good. I think a big barrier to all the PC adoption is the $600 price tag on top of possibly needing to upgrade your computer to handle it. Also, the games. Everyone knows it is the games that sell the console (or VR), with good titles coming people will buy Sony VR. The question holding me back on Sony is how much of a lose are they selling that VR set for.
>>
>>1305747
I screencapped this for later. I never did say thank you.
Thanks bro!
>>
>>1305888
Isnt this a 1 - 2 week thing?
>>
>>1305892
Yeah but more hype is more fun...

I'm holding for the trial results, don't worry.
>>
>>1305880
just broke 4.95 pop over 5 might be huge
>>
>>1305890
>join rh thread like 2 days ago
>nokobro is already screen capping my posts

I'm gonna make it
>>
>>1305900
5.11!!!!
>>
>>1305903
5.45!!

Low history!!!!! Blowing up
>>
>>1305910
halted, lets see what happens
>>
>>1305914
JUST GODDAMNIT FUCK MY SHIT UP
>>
VHC is dipping.
Don't freak.
Buy in.
>>
>>1305918
You can only buy in 100 lots right?
>>
>>1305916
>>1305914
Oh man, that kind of sucks. Halting causes such a loss in momentum and makes everyone panic sell as soon as it resumes.
>>1305918
Better for us I think.
>>
waiting for BSPM to be unhlated, 5.67 currently.
50% up
>>
>>1305922
I bought 1200 shares. If it dips below 5.90 I will buy 300 more.
>>
Just broke 6$ hard res
>>
>>1305925
Niiice Unhalted and up explosion
>>
File: Screenshot_20160614-111014.jpg (194KB, 1440x1680px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160614-111014.jpg
194KB, 1440x1680px
Is the shit part of the ride over finally? I gotta make some of this capital back to throw at VHC. Hopefully SKLN has a strong AH which would slap me close to where I was before this shitfest for MAX GAINZ
>>
topkek ceru @ 2.18 ceru whale on suicide watch, maybe the phase 2 results that arent even actually coming out today despite weeks of shilling will save you, oh wait
>>
inbetween my holdings and watched stocks, there's only a single stock in the green today. WTF
>>
File: 1459264877446.png (264KB, 570x683px) Image search: [Google]
1459264877446.png
264KB, 570x683px
>>1305880

AGAIN?

WTF!!

HOW IS THIS SHIT NOT RIGGED
>>
>>1305931
SKLN is a medium term play I think. I wouldn't bank on making any bank on it in the next week.
>>
Just broke 6.18
>>
I can't even take good stocks when handed to me on a silver platter.
>pepe killing himself picture here
I'm off to go do what I was destined to do...work at mcdonalds.
>Would you like fries with that?
>>
>>1305933
2.40 eastern.
Then again on 6/30.
Unrealized losses mean nothing.
Also, did you not buy and sell the dip this morning?
>>
>>1305931
Yeah bruh, you sure seem like an expert for MAX GAINS
>>
>>1305936
Gotta follow Gear Senpai. He knows.
>>
>>1305941
Either follow broko and I on the VHC journey.
Or
Follow Gear for BSPM roller coaster.

Either one is good.
>>
>>1305940
Are we gunna see same jump with vhc today if it breaks hod
>>
>>1305952
Broko Noko for Medium term gains
GEAR for day trading.
I will post results of following this. Once VHC goes to the moon
>>
>>>/memechat/ trip non believers on suicide watch
>>
>>1305954
it just hit 6.16
>>
FML seriously

went to buy some tesla puts at 2.15, couldnt, 30 min later it was worth 2.60

Tried to buy VHC same shit, wouldnt let me buy and missed the train

Turns out I have to update my tax status or some shit

T..theres always tomorrow right bros? missed the fucking train today
>>
meme stocks to look out for?
>>
File: 1449854438830.jpg (10KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
1449854438830.jpg
10KB, 268x188px
>>1305955
Is 1k in a day a medium gain?
The money will be double or tripled in 2 weeks. That's a 200-300% return.
>>
>>1305958
Wait for another dip or just get in regardless?
>>
>>1305958
Bought in at 5.9 should have got more on the tiny dip a minute ago

Also when is the court ruling coming through
>>
>>1305925
How do you do this Gear? When it's halting, when it's going to break?

Teach us.
>>
>>1305960
I wouldn't worry. Noko Broko says its a week to 2 weeks. Relax. Have a good week, Look up on Monday to +300%
>>
>>1305963
The Term is Medium not the gains
1-2 Weeks = Medium term
Gains = Massive (hopefully)
>>
>>1305964
I'm contemplating my next move on this, I didn't expect it to break $6 so soon. I was expecting it to move slower. If it falls below 6 I'm buying more.
>>
>>1305669
I'm really new so I was just looking for something that won't fuck me like RH did these past couple of days. From the link in OP I'm kind of just looking at which is cheaper and I've read some reviews but is there something i should be looking at or for when choosing? So far I've made a choice between option house and etrade...if anything I enjoyed RH interface but I hate the day trade limits.
>>
>>1305971
How do you do your research on stocks? What do you recommend a beginner read?
>>
someone make a new thread
>>
>>1305880
^^^^^^^^^^
Reached a high of 6.22
^^^^^^^^^^
I am out boys and girls
What a wild ride :'^)
>>
File: 0683 - ICRqk4t.jpg (10KB, 249x243px) Image search: [Google]
0683 - ICRqk4t.jpg
10KB, 249x243px
Eagerly waiting for Noko bro's thread about VHC, trying to decide if I should risk my entire bank on it or not.
>>
>>1305975
Just follow trends man. Everyone knows AAPL steals patents. Find out what patents they stole, which company they stole it from. Is that company in a lawsuit with them?
>>1305976
Make it the VHC edition. I'd make a thread but a salty redditor would rather crash it and stay broke forever lmao.
>>
>>1305977
It's been a down ride :'v)
>>
>>1305977
youre a legend, god damnit.
>>
>>1305978
I've posted all I really need to post, broko will probably add on some stat analysis and solid graphs for people who don't want to hold it for 2 weeks.
>>1305977
Pleasure watching you work.

I will lurk and post in the next thread. just make it the VHC watch edition.
>>
>>1305981
Are le plebbitors salty because you left them? It was great a while ago, and then these generals were really upped when you and a few other joined. I don't know why they have to shit these threads up. Well, anyways, keep up the good work.
>>
>>1305990
>just make it the VHC watch edition.

lol how about you go fuck yourself

If you want to shill your shitty stock, make it yourself.

I'm not shilling it for you
>>
>>1305981
Alright make the thread. I wanna see it in all of its glory.
>>
>>1305991
I have never, nor will I ever (after seeing how they act to people with a tripcode see last thread I made) browse reddit. They are salty they joined a memes chat and lost all of their money because it is run by people who haven't the slightest clue on how to invest.
>>
>>1305993
>>>/reddit
>>
>>1305987
>>1305988
>>1305990
Thank you my friends, I tried posting it as quickly as possible between placing my orders
>>
>>1305993
You're not allowed anywhere near our yachts you fuckwit. Google VHC, look at all of the charts. Look at its growth, find its history and every patent that's been stolen from it. You don't shill stocks that have already broken $1.50 because most people on this site can't buy much of it.
>>
>>1306000
>You're not allowed anywhere near our yachts you fuckwit.

LOL

Try canoes.
>>
>>1306003
Try Golden Canoes. Lol
>>
Why the fuck does RH only let me buy and sell at market rate for stocks? What is the fucking purpose of that? I make a fraction of a penny for each transaction
>>
>>1306000
Noko, thanks a bunch man. New to investing and extremely thankful for everything you have taught me and helped me with. Thanks man. Don't let the trolls play too hard. If you ever make a groupme or anything like that, I'd love an invite! Thanks again man!
>>
New Thread
>>1306009
>>
>>1305972
This is for Noko as well
>>
>>1306010
Woooah, The trading day isn't finished yet. Where do you think you're going?
>>
>>1306010
Yea dude I'm up $800 today cuz of this guy. As much as I troll I appreciate you Noko.
>>
>>1306014
Not going anywhere, just showing my appreciation! I still have ALOT to learn!!
>>
Can someone explain to me why PXS is down?
>>
>>1305972
Unless you have over $25k, every broker has the same day trade limit.

What makes Robinhood different though is its rule that if you sell volatile stocks, you can't buy anything with those funds until the next day. Stupid rule, and add to that the ridiculous glitches RH has been having. A complete waste, if you ask me.

If you're consistently making decent gains, $4.95 per buy or sell is a small price to pay for actually being able to use your own money. Plus you can buy on margin and short stocks.

I like Optionshouse and etrade.
>>
>>1305997
Yeah, I skimmed the last thread due to the low-low-information, high-shitpost nature. I figured the chats didn't do too well, seeing as nobody posted about the group's gains. I went to reddit once, it was terrible.
>>
>>1305952

Going to jump on the VHC train once funds clear in the next couple of day.
>>
File: 1390982963060.gif (274KB, 133x100px) Image search: [Google]
1390982963060.gif
274KB, 133x100px
OH NO ITS A FUCKING TRIP FAG
>WAHHHHH MY TRADITION

I say everyone start trip fagging just to get the whiny little neets to fuck off.
>>
>>1304929
>> When is it coming to my country?
>probably never
this is not true I believe its in the USA now?
>>
TWER TO THE FUCKING MOOON BOYS
>>
>>1306580
Wow what happened?
>>
Also its a good price point to hop back on SKLN
>>
>>1306580
35% increase in revenue per contract and they just scored a contract with a large commercial property out in NYC.

http://www.conferencecalltranscripts.org/8/summary2/?id=2847537
>>
>>1306580
fuck, why do I always find out about these things just a little bit too late
>>
>>1306634
because otherwise it would be insider trading you already have to be in the stock to benefit from moves like these
>>
>>1306634
Guys SKLN has been hoping between 0.18 and 0.23 daily for the past couple of weeks, buy now and sell when it gets back up
>>
>>1306580
nice to bad the other robinhood thread was too busy talkinh philosophy to mention any stocks for the last two hours.

All my funds are currently tied up. I had a RED day. Must sit and wait patiently now
>>
I recommend everyone to buy $TWER tomorrow at the dip. Expecting .40-.50 tomorrow, hoping for 1.00 by end of week but doubtful.
>>
Anyone gonna buy the XGTI dip tomorrow?
>>
>>1306873
what's a good limit?
>>
>>1306777
>.50
really?
wew, if that happens I've just doubled a whole $50 overnight
not exactly huge, but it's my first trade, not bad innit
>>
>>1306976
Im looking to get in around 0.11-0.12 tomorrow if not lower, gonna have to do more DD before then
>>
TWER is the new meme,
120.39% gain today
>>
>>1307299
It's too late to get in, don't chase the win after its already finished
Thread posts: 457
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.