[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I had this idea to buy a couple of humble bundles when they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: humble_bundle.jpg (433KB, 1750x770px) Image search: [Google]
humble_bundle.jpg
433KB, 1750x770px
So I had this idea to buy a couple of humble bundles when they are out with good games and resell them.

How good is my idea?
>>
>>1299486

Absolutely retarded. The market will be flooded with other morons doing the same thing (and people who just sell the games they already own / don't want)
>>
>>1299486
you obviously have not done any research how many ivans sell cheap games
>>
File: humble-monthly-march-2016.jpg (311KB, 953x852px) Image search: [Google]
humble-monthly-march-2016.jpg
311KB, 953x852px
Ok guys hear me out.

Humble bundle montly from march costs 12$

one game in it ARK: survival evolved sells for 17$+ dollars

I am just stupid or cant you sell humble bundle keys anymore?
>>
>>1299524
You can sell Steam games?

>Wasteland 2 is fucking awesone
>>
>>1299548
you can sell individual keys yes
>>
>>1299494
The fact he is ignoring you shows how retarded op is
>>
>>1299564
Did you even read anyhting I wrote?

You can buy a bundle for 12$ and ONE single game in the bundle sells easily for more than the cost of the bundle itself.
>>
can u buy a game more than once? i was thinking about buying many counter-strikes and reselling them in my country, which could be good business as there's a currency control in my country. it's hard for most people to get usd
>>
>>1299604
Do you even RU games bro?
>>
>>1299604
>>1299524
Sure, but you're going to be putting a lot of work for potentially small gains.

1st, I'm pretty sure humble bundle has some sort of protection for this in place, I think like only one purchase per card/account or something. But I'm not sure.

2nd, you cannot sell the humble keys directly through steam, and even if you could you cannot trade games for real money or even steam wallet funds.

3rd, this means you're stuck attempting to sell the codes on marketplace sites like G2A, which are flooded with people doing the same thing you're doing/selling their extra games and on top of that, buyers are taking a huge risk buying a code from you since it's scouts honor your code actually works after they fork over the money. G2A and marketplace sites like it have a nasty reputation because of this.

which means finally. That anyone willing to buy a humble game on the cheap on shady 3rd party sites and/or forums is likely just going to pirate the games anyway.

Good luck though, can't imagine you'll turn a buck tho.
>>
>>1299630

This.

I had the same idea about a year ago and set up a small thing on third party sites and chatrooms and all sorts of places reselling Humblebundle keys for a small profit. I sold regularly, yea, but only ever really made a profit of about ~$50 a month.

That's with about almost 20 hours of work a month making posts, and talking to people who in the end just went and bought the humble bundle anyways. That's $2.50 per hour of work overall.

Working at Mturk or Clickworker gets you better rates than that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.