[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you guys think of the fantasy business featured in movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: the-intern-.jpg (107KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
the-intern-.jpg
107KB, 500x750px
what do you guys think of the fantasy business featured in movie "The Intern"? shit's pretty large (and very well-equipped, jeez, macbook pros for everyone down to the last intern) for a pure e-commerce operation. most of the pure e-commerce stores that I know of run their business from home, but this movie makes you thnk that having such a large overhead cost can be sustained by an online clothing store. only way I can think of is if they're dealing with very high-end luxury brands coupled with a very loyal and very rich customer base.

any real-life equivalents you guys can think of?
>>
>>1299181
>The Intern
You mean Apple the movie? I swear they must've paid for half of that film just to advertise.

Aside from that it seems like most startups right now are shitty web dev or we-made-an-app that people actually bought. I remember back in the early 2000s the big thing was eBay "companies" that I guess did something similar to this. The only way I think a business like this could succeed is if they lucked out and got just one big-name designer on board. This way they could get a bunch of smaller high-end retailers on without pissing off their big ticket company too much.

tldr: sorry OP I got nothing
>>
>>1299181
Who else thinks Anne Hathaway is 2/10?
>>
>>1299444
Bingo
>>
>>1299457
Fuck off. Padme is still qt/10
>>
>>1299181

Net a porter.

Or mrporter
>>
>>1299483
What does Natalie Portman have to do with Man Halfagay
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.