[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cant think of a single product (cars, machines etc..) that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1455596334803.jpg (327KB, 1488x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1455596334803.jpg
327KB, 1488x1600px
I cant think of a single product (cars, machines etc..) that italians make that is superior to german/czech/austrian competition in terms of reliability... Its almost like italy was a country that would break down and ditch their allies during a war... I dont know much history tho...
>>
>>1298730
italians make better cars than germans, only that burgers are hard for german "engineering" because of the nazi-engineers building your industry after WW2 and no burger being able to afford an italian car.
>>
>>1298730
they make reasonably better price/value transporters and trucks. at least most of the transporters you see here is fiat dublo while most cars are german or japanese. iveco has less share in the truck market tho than fiat in the transporter market.
>>
>>1298806
sorry doblo and ducato damn these two are everywhere.
>>
>>1298730
Italians make beautiful things not German things.
>>
Back when everybody was saying "bra the f40 totally trounces the 959 bra!" -little did they know that in 5 years there would be the same 98% statistic used to describe both 959s and f40s, although for 959s there were 98% of them still running, and for f40s there were 98 % not running.
Minor difference, meaningless to italians, who cant comprehend reliability above 2 %
>>
>>1298930
ferrari f40s are pretty average for supercar reliability, you're probably just some dumb nigger who doesn't understand that all supercars are high maintenance and that you don't buy one for their reliability or cost efficiency, you buy one because you can.

these cars aren't designed for daily use, and they're also designed to be driven much faster than your average owner does - the most common problems that are encountered with all supercars usually come down to improperly driving the car - for example, carbon ceramic brakes (which are a staple on most supercars) are designed to be used for high-speed braking within a short distance, if you use a car with them for everyday driving, there can sometimes be a buildup of dust from the brakes which can cause braking to be rather unsmooth, to fix this all you need to do is drive fast and brake sharply - most supercar owners won't realize this and claim that "hurr my brakes are broken"

tl;dr you're a fucking idiot and don't know what you're talking about, Italian cars are 100% fine and porsches are for cucks
>>
File: feelsgoodroman.jpg (500KB, 1354x1053px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodroman.jpg
500KB, 1354x1053px
>>1298730
Well, they can build pretty fly empires.

The German empires were like the counterfeit knockoffs of the original Italian model: Cheaply made to look kinda like the real thing, lasts nowhere near as long, tends to catch fire/explode, exposes people to unsafe chemicals,only the retardest of retards fall for it. Its a long list and they should have stopped after the first reich.
>>
>>1298941
Yah i see...
No, scratch that, i dont see.
Porsche makes cars which are not only 10x more reliable at the same (often better) performance level, but porsches get over twice (2X) the mileage. A 3.8 turbo will get u 28 mpg hwy. a 6 liter ferrari 12 will get u 10 mpg hwy.
Do you queef often?>>1298941
>>
>>1298941
Also worth noting, you said i was an italian. Im not italian.
>>
>>1298781
As a Nissan nigga, I see this quite a bit. Most common brands already make luxury cars with the same features and don't require a super-specialized mechanic to fix or maintain. They may have been better-made back in the day, but it's down to just advertising brand name as a status symbol now. They are like the Apple of cars.

In Japan, Toyota sells cars with seats made of tuxedo fabric. FUCKING ARMANI SUIT SEATS. Why the fuck don't we have that in Murica for Christ's sake? You don't see Mercedes or BMW pumping out those.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.