[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>order delivery food >smoke weed >leave the A/C on when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 288
Thread images: 15

File: ppg.jpg (86KB, 741x741px) Image search: [Google]
ppg.jpg
86KB, 741x741px
>order delivery food
>smoke weed
>leave the A/C on when not home
>get a mortgage on a car
>>
>>1298530
>Order delivery food

This is a big one. Dominos costs about $40 for a couple of pizzas and a drink
Go eat at a fucking restaurant for that money and get a good meal.
>>
> waste time shitposting on 4chan
>>
>take out student loan of $30,000
>can't obtain a job after college to pay it off in your life time
>>
>>1298760
Could have just said

>Getting an education
>>
>uses a credit card rather than a debit card
>>
>refusing to buy ethereum
>>
>>1298530
>#1 never have to work for a living in my life (live from interests and dividends and generally from assets)
>#2 set up an own gym at home so i don't have to share breathing space with others really a couple of racks and weights no machines.
>#3 open a coffee shop where i can dick around when i'm not home reading tending business negotiating with business partners.
>#4 finance and participate in open source cryptographic projects i always wanted to do but never had the time or resolve to finish.
>>
>>1298787
forgot the one where i move to murrica and have guns lots of guns and lots of gun lube and do things with them, like this and that...
>>
>>1298777
credit cards are not as much for rich people (i mean some cards are exclusive) but also for the financially disciplined middle class that doesn't live month to month. only really poor people should stay away from them.

when i went to the bank and applied to a credit card the woman said and of course if you get into trouble, have an emergency or unexpected expense you can just roll the balance to next month pay the minimum payment up to a year. i'm like what? the only time one doesn't use a credit card is when he is in an emergency. i mean sure it's better than a loan shark, but it's unsustainable and i will do everything to avoid this situation like you know save up and create an emergency fund way bigger than my available credit. i never said anything just rolled my eyes wtf these people really feed on the stupid.
>>
>>1298760
>bitch on the internet instead of networking
>>
>has a car
>pays for cable/internet
>pays for education instead of picking up a book
>>
>>1298840
So just live off of neet bux never leave the house and don't go online? or stop by the local mcdonalds for wifi?
>>
>>1298530
>Cant wait for my huge tax refund to buy my iPhone/iPad/Macshit/TV/Tattoo
>>
>>1298787
>>1298794
>poor people general
>post this shit

Are you high senpai?

>>1298530
>I'm gonna get the new Iphone asap
>People that buy a new car every year
>I just bought a trip to [GENERIC SUMMER VACATION HELL HOLE]

>>1298840
Paying for cable is kill yourself-tier. Wifi is essential
>>
I order out all the time. The half hour of my time that I would spend cooking is way more valuable then the couple of bucks I spend on a pizza
>>
>>1298879
>The half hour of my time that I would spend cooking is way more valuable then the couple of bucks I spend on a pizza

Yet you post on 4chan. How delusional.
>>
>>1298881
It's Saturday. Only losers and poor planners work today
>>
>>1298881
hurr durr everyone on 4chan is a neet with no job no money
>>
>>1298884
Are you in a profession or just a wage slave?
>>
>>1298879
You probably aren't eating healthy though, and that is part of it.
>>
I love this thread can we have it every week
>>
>the 1% should share there money.
>credit cards are bad.
>I smoke cigarettes.
>money can't buy happiness.
>I went to college for the experience.
>I don't have any money better use my credit card.
>I make less then 100k a year better have some kids.
>the rich are evil.
>Jews are evil because of (insert x tier shit here)
>capitalism is bad.
>dodging taxes is wrong.
>let me buy the newest phone/car/house
>let me buy insurance for my new phone.
>legalize drugs
>>
>>1298530
>be fat
>buy valueless expensive clothes and accessories
>own a television
>8 year car loan
>40 year mortgage
>married
>spend free time watching tv
>"just follow your heart and the money will follow"
>>
>>1298840
fucking what.
>>
>>1298886
thats bullshit i am the founder and president of a real estate investment corporation i have liked 4chan ever since high school and enjoy /biz every once in a while
>>
>>1298530
>Open up a /ppg/ thread
way to go, retard
>>
>"middle class people are rich beacuse everything was handed to em and they don't do any work!
>proceeds to take day off for football
>>
>>1298814
Help me out here, a i'm new. Is that because the intreast keeps accumulating?
>>
>>1299066
yeah always pay your card in full before they start collecting interest. that way if you have a cashback card and use it a lot you can save money. you pay less for stuff instead of more.
>>
>>1299068
Thanks! I'm 27 and have never owned a credit card.... also I have no dept... also a wage slave...
>>
>>1299069
Dude get a credit card. Now
>>
>>1299069
well it's not like a hell of a lot of money, but it covers the yearly cost of a better credit card tied health and life insurance for example.

if anything happens to you get injured sick hospitalized die that's some cash that will help and basically it's free compared to if you just used a debit card.
>>
>>1299070
For the sake of establishing credit? I don't need credit, like stated in >>1299068 I'm a wage slave.
>>
>>1299076
>i dont need credit
Yes, you do
>>
>>1299079
Explain please?
>>
>>1299087
You might not think you need it now, but when you do, you dont want to wait 5 years to establish good credit. Just start now. Everything will be easier for you. Just dont be an idiot with it.
>renting houses
>buying houses
>business loans
>smaller deposits on contracts
>better deals on lots of stuff
>perks that come with VISA and MASTERCARD
you want good credit
>>
>>1299074
So that's the only reason to have credit? To barrow money for insurance plans so I can pay for them with intreast?
>>
>>1298530
>>leave the A/C on when not home
Boy are you stupid, shortening the lifespan of anything in your house with fluctuating temperatures in the summer.
>>
>>1299089
You sounds like my dad... my dad's a millionaire many times over.... so okay.

What's the safest and simplest way to build my credit starting from a score of... last time I checked 610.
>>
>>1299090
no you don't seem to get it. your choices for example:
1) get a debit card pay 100% for everything
2) get a credit card pay 97% for everything and use the 3% of your yearly spending to buy other stuff or an insurance

that's about the difference if you do it right.
>>
>>1299099
>If you do it right

I haven't ever had a credit card.
I don't know how to do it right.
>>
>>1299121
pay the balance in full till it's free that simple
my card has a monthly close date at 25th and you can pay it till the next month 10th free of charge. that's 15 fucking days to settle your debt. if you can't do it then well you are going to get fucked.
>>
>>1299095
Go get a secured card from your bank or check out capital one or get a store card.
>>
Still hasn't bought Siacoin
>>
>>1298884

Saving this one for the next /MCPG/ (Middle Class People General) thread.
>>
>>1298913
yes
>>
>>1298904
>profession or just a wage slave
that doesn't make sense the two is the same
>>
>>1298777
> allowing a credit card thief to drain your bank account with no recourse
> not paying off your balance in full every month
> not getting 3% back on groceries/travel/restaurants
> not getting free hotel stays/first class tickets on your SPG/Delta AMEX

kys if you don't have a decent credit card that pays rewards
>>
File: 1465076195700.jpg (109KB, 401x487px) Image search: [Google]
1465076195700.jpg
109KB, 401x487px
>>1299093
>Boy are you stupid, shortening the lifespan of anything in your house with fluctuating temperatures in the summer.

Another thing poor people do
>have pets
>>
>>1298939
>"just follow your heart and the money will follow"
This is usually said by rich people who are biased because they don't know failure, and poor people who listen to them.

Of course someone who risked everything and won, will tell you that risking everything is the right thing to do.
The great majority of people who did the same and ended up losing everything might have a different opinion.
>>
>>1299186
>current year
>AMEX
grandpa, get off the internet. you're dead.
>>
>>1299095
How the FUCK is your credit score so low?

I've got a chapter 7 bankruptcy on my credit report, and even my credit score is above 700. Jesus...
>>
>>1298530
>I roleplay on /biz/
>>
>>1300796

>Not having AMEX Gold.
>Being this much of a pleb.

I usually get at most 75% off from some airlines, discounts deal for lots of brands and stores, and 5% points from nearly every purchase. No credit limit and no interest (just a $35 penalty if it isn't paid off every month.) You have to have excellent credit to get the high-end AMEX cards, which is why you see mostly old people with them.
>>
>not owning bitcoins or ETH
>>
>>1299076
You literally get money for using a credit card, also if you get your cc number stolen they steal the credit cards money, not yours.
If you get your debit card number stolen (you ran it as credit) now your money is all tied up, and until the bank clears it up you are fucked.
>>
>>1300943
This sounds pretty smart desu
>>
File: 1349414788536.png (334KB, 551x550px) Image search: [Google]
1349414788536.png
334KB, 551x550px
>>1298748
>not ordering 3 pizzas to takeout from papajohns for $21+tax
what are you even doing
>>
>>1299442
Not just pets, you dummy. Wood swells, plastic sweats, metal warps, etc.
>>
>>1298530
>boomers are the reason I failed
>I'll just get take out since I'm to lazy to cook
>the top 1% had life handed to them, they never earned a dime
>>
>>1300982
>metal warps

Have you considered moving out of hell?
>>
>>1300944

>putting all your eggs in the same basket
>not setting sms alerts when your card is used

There is no valid reason to use a credit card except for perks. Making a credit card the center of your finances over your actual net worth is a world of deferral. This is so poorfag, I can't even; I have a consildated cc with a pristine balance , this is just a credit card world when there is a real financial value world, get educated; time and time again credit cards have fucked citizens, at every sign that the economy recovers we always see these retarded cucks singing praises of credit and installments; don't get me wrong, credit is economically essential and debt can be smart, but credit cards are totally shit tier. Use selective memory, look at what happened ten years ago, get educated

The point here is that you say credit cards are better than debit cards - I get the same rewards on my debit because there's also a rewards department which is for depositors, investors, diamond. Stop shilling this crap man and if you know what youre doing, dont drag Joselito and Boubacar into debt
>>
>delivery food

tip foor poorfags UK: dominos don't check their paypal disputes, so you can rape them and refund every single pizza, the money will be returned to you in a month, since they don't actually check the dispute paypal does everything for you
>>
>>1300920
My Chase Ink+, Freedom Unlimited, Freedom, and Ink Cash are a way more valuable combo than anything Amex has, and they earn points faster than Amex too

Chase and even Citi are better than Amex now
>>
Succinctly
>spending money they don't have
>wasting money
>not using money wisely
They do this is in a wide variety of ways.
>>
>paying fees on a checking account because not enough balance
>>
>>1300955
>not using their 20-25% off discount
>not waiting for their 40% discount
>>
>>1298938
>I smoke cigarettes
I have gotten to the point where I am starting to look down on any one that smokes. If you smoke and are not poor you are lucky and stupid, not rich.
>>
>broke young women spend all their money on makeup. eye shadow palettes for $50, foundation $40, mascara $20.
>in doing so, don't practice good habits of keeping receipts and returning unwanted purchases on time
>broke women also regularly shoplift. most common items being cosmetics. they also create shit tons of waste by opening up and using products once. the stores then have to destroy the used products.

>people in general withdrawing, failing classes willy nilly not caring about their sunk costs. they could have at least tried a little and passed with a low C but even that's too much effort
>pop culture conventions and expos. i went to only one in my life and saw so much money wasted on useless trinkets, art, pay to meet the celebrities etc
>going to college/university with a intended major, being stupid then failing out and having to change to easier major. sunk cost of failing classes, wasted classes on old major and time.
>broke millennial: "i want to spend my money on experiences not things" well great, the market will see this trend and correct to cater to your wants. enjoy going to your overpriced $200+ music festival, overpriced mediocre drugs but $15 outfit from H&M. Don't think that showing off instagram pictures of "experiences" makes you any different than the boomers that liked to show off their cars and watches.
>>
>lol i get a sense of dread every time i check my bank statements so i never do
>buying beats from craigslist at 80% of the full cost and thinking they got a good deal
>the person above who did this doesn't even use them that often anyways
>using sites that are basically aggregate the same suppliers. like using Amazon when the same used book sellers are on Abebooks for cheaper. falling for Etsy resellers who bought their products from Aliexpress. etc
>feeling guilty as fuck by the polite server and tipping greatly even though the food sucked
>impatient people paying $20 or whatever for faster shipping even though they qualify for free shipping. it's not even important shit they just want their clothes faster
>>
>>1298866
I hear this one way too fucking often. If you have to wait for tax return time to buy something, YOU CANT FUCKING AFFORD IT.
>>
>smoke cigarettes
>finance a car
>get a mortgagee
>>
>>1298748
But i dont want to leave my house. Im paying for the convenience of remaining pantsless
>>
>>1301587
>lol i get a sense of dread every time i check my bank statements so i never do
>feeling guilty as fuck by the polite server and tipping greatly even though the food sucked
>impatient people paying $20 or whatever for faster shipping even though they qualify for free shipping. it's not even important shit they just want their clothes faster

Fucking hell, this describes my one friend exactly

He makes no money, so instead of budgeting properly, he never looks at his bank statements, and then has shit like when his recent rent check bounced and he couldn't pay it until he got mid month pay check

He's already over 10K in credit card debt on top of his 60K student loans, but it just keeps getting bigger and he continues paying the minimum balances on them
>>
>>1298938
>let me buy the newest phone/car/house
>let me buy insurance for my new phone.
This has actually saved me a decent amount of money. I'm occasionally on a job site and have broken my phone numerous times. A fraction of the cost of a replacement really.
>>
>>1298938
The 1% should share their money tho. The difference in classes grows every day and its detrimental to society
>>
>>1298939
>married
*tips fedora*
>>
>>1299089
>falling for the credit meme
Literally unless you plan on buying a house in the next 5 years its fucking useless. I already own my home and could give a fuck less about my credit. Cancelled all my cards but i considered maxing them all out and never paying them off. Probably should have
>>
>>1299442
>rich people dont have pets
Nigga u srs?
>>
>>1301587
>blaming the server for the food being shit
Youre an idiot
>>
>>1299442
>have pets
Nah rich people have pets too but it's usually not in their working years, because they are too busy to do such.

I work with a lot of rich retired people and many of them have pets. Usually because they don't have kids living with them and are lonely.

Poorfags always have pets though, because they don't consider the responsibility associated with them.
>>
>>1301015
In 40-50 years people will be saying the same thing about millennials.

i.e.
>they had it easy, they all got to go to college and didn't have to compete with Taiwanese/Indonesians for automation/transport jobs
>meanwhile labor force will be smaller and wealth will be more concentrated
>>
>>1301725
We already set you straight when you posted your idiotic thread a couple weeks ago. Be gone
>>
>>1301786
Im not that guy but if you think credit has sny intrinsic value after you buy your house youre a cuck. All it does is pad your ego
>>
>>1301725
>Cancelled all my cards but i considered maxing them all out and never paying them off.
>>
>>1298778
Underrated
>>
Seriously, what's wrong with smoking cigarettes?
>>
>>1301793
>small business loans
>refinance
>lower deposits of all kinds
>get loaned money at essentially free rates
>the better the credit, the bigger the credit card perks
>many employers check credit scores
>credit score checked in many other situations as well
Just stop posting kid. You ever live on the Alaskan tundra?
>>
>>1298748
>>1298530
Just get a 15 minute cook time digornos. It's better than both anyway.
But, if you are a tmobile smart phone user, they have that app they just launched with a free medium pizza.
Just got on unemployment myself. My job lost its contract with the txdot department.I was the boss. I had to tell guys from 3 cities that their jobs were gone.
Shit sucks. But, at least im getting my unemployment insurance.
>>
this thread is hilarious. are there any more threads like this archived where i can go and read all about the shitty financial nuances of poor people and middle class people?
>>
>>1301834
they're unclassy, have diminishing returns to the point where smokers actively tell you not to start, cost you medical bills from complications in the future etc
but if we're all being jerk offs here and pointing fingers at bad spending habits, then to me a daily weed smoking habit is worse. weed costs more (street value here) and idc if smoking weed doesn't cause cancer like cigs do, i'm still gonna laugh at anyone's hippie ass that spend all of their paycheck on weed. i have a friend who smokes daily and i'm pretty sure he averages $20 per day and wonders why he's broke
>>
>I don't care about being rich, i just want a nic comfortable life
good luck being comfortable and not rich, lad

>>1301717
"should"
it's their fucking money, don't tell them what to do. earn your own
>>
>>1302206
>being addicted
They suck but you can just smoke a few a week.
>>
>>1301069
>>wasting money
my buddy is out of college, making a decent living ($1k a month in my country is pretty decent), lives with his mom so no bills. he really wants to save money to go to college but he spends $30 on breakfast, bought a case of beer all by himself even though we offered to split the bill, and he legitimately wants to spend $500 on a couple shirts and cologne

how do i tell him to grow up? i mean yeah it's his money, he can do what he wants, but his lifestyle isn't in line with his desire (of gong back to college)
>>
>>1302225
tell him he should purchase his cologne off websites like http://www.fragrancenet.com/
there is no reason to be dropping full price on cologne at JC Penny. the cologne is new or you can buy testers/unboxed versions on their eBay store for even cheaper.

for the shirts it depends on what brand he is buying from. tell him to find a brand that prioritized quality and durability, then it will be worth the price.

does he thoroughly think his purchases through before he buys them? does he weigh pros and cons and try to find cheaper dupes? if not and he is just an impulsive spending on needs instant gratification then yeah tell him to grow up
>>
>>1302241
i meant to say the cologne is new or you can buy testers/unboxed versions if you buy from fragrancenet
>>
>>1301717
Or the other 99% should think of a way to get money from the 1% instead of bitching about being poor while wasting their time watching dumb reality shows
>>
File: 50k_restaurant_bill.jpg (36KB, 287x623px) Image search: [Google]
50k_restaurant_bill.jpg
36KB, 287x623px
>>1298748
>Go eat at a fucking restaurant for that money and get a good meal
>$40
>a restaurant

Fast food joint is not a restaurant. Look at picrelated to see what is a bill form a real restaurant. People, who can afford to dine in a REAL restaurant can only chuckle at your attempts to save 5-10 bucks on a pizza.
>>
>>1302256
>french stuff
why spend more than $0 on anything french?
>>
actual poor people things
>stick and poke tattoos
>getting pulled over by cops for a sus looking car but really it's cause they don't bother to maintain/fix said car
>nasty crooked teeth

broke college-aged people things
>still connected in some way with the parents so the 10k minimum wage job they have on the side while attending school is never properly internalized as "budget/save this money". it's internalized as 10k per year for beer money/entertainment since they can always hit up mom and dad as a safety net
>overspending on alcohol and "experiences" in order to satiate FOMO
>pizza pizza pizza
>buy shitty impure drugs at an inflated price
>vote for bernie sanders!! it's not my fault I didn't plan well and took on so much student debt
>>
Owning a credit card can be a good thing though, I think of it as an investment. If I can get a higher credit score and not pay that much extra, when it comes time to buy a house and get a mortgage, I'll be given a lower rate.which saves me money over the 10 years I take to pay it off.
>>
>>1302255
>Or the other 99% should think of a way to get money from the 1%

Yes, like starting a violent revolution for example. There's very few other ways to make 30-something trillion dollars from the offshore accounts worldwide.
The rich must share their wealth or they will lose everything, like Russian rich did after 1917. No gated communities, no private security will save them if they don't.

Smartest of the rich (like Gates) understand this perfectly. The rest think they will be safe in their mcmansions, behind their bodyguards.
>>
>>1302283
>he thinks people care enough to go full marxist

people don't even care enough to try to get a job lad, they can't even agree on the price of a loaf of bread, how are they gonna unionize enough to overthrow the rich?
>>
>>1302292

People WILL go full marxist and beyond if they will be deprived from the means of existence.
And this is slowly coming. Automation or/and cheap competition from 3rd world countries is taking away more and more jobs every year, the existing wages are stagnating at the same time employers demand more and more productivity from their employees.
And at the same time the gap between rich and poor grows bigger and bigger.
No amount of funny cat videos on Jewtube, vidya or any other distractions will stop that.
You are going to get Ferguson Missouri happening 24/7 365 days a year, on a global scale. Like only a few weeks ago France was almost paralyzed from nationwide strikes.
It's already here, m8.

>people don't even care enough to try to get a job lad

That's why there are more people, who apply for months and don't even getting replies. That's why multiple level interviews, HR shenanigans, unpaid internships are new norm.
That's why there's more and more part-time jobs that don't cover even the basic needs.

Because muh "people are just LAZY". Every time I hear this argument i know that it's bullshit.
>>
>>1298938
but jews ARE evil
>>
>>1301587
>>feeling guilty as fuck by the polite server and tipping greatly even though the food sucked

I'm not American so I'm not really sure how it works, but isn't the tip a sort of payment for the server's service, and nothing else?
Why should it be the server's fault if the food sucked when he/she did their job well?
>>
>>1301732
He means that having pets while being poor is a stupid thing to do, not that they're the only ones that have them.

With the exception of the retardedly irresponsible things, everything listed in this threas is done by both rich and poor people. They're just stupid to do while being poor.
>>
>>1302258
It's Italian, you mongoloid.
>>
>>1301834
How old are you?
>>
>>1302346
it's customary to assume that a 15% tip is in order for a server no matter the restaurant if they service you. in these instances, i tipped the 15% but my friend did 40% cause of the polite waiter who was easy going and talkative and overly eager and self conscience. like the waiter was trying too hard. the food sucked. but my friend was still guilt tripped
>>
>>1302354
My stupid friends and parents often do 20% minimum and 35% maximum

It's 10% for shit service, or less if your trying to send a message. It's 15% for average service, and it's 20% or slightly less for good service

A few weeks ago I went to a nice restaurant with my friends and the waiter was fucking atrocious, spilled drinks on me 2 times, couldn't remember orders or drinks because he never write it down, so he's ask for our orders multiple times, was super awkward and dumb, like he was from the Jersey shore but more autistic, and then got into a shouting match with my friend after my friend found out he had gotten the wrong order

The food was good, but we were all mad as fuck about the service. Of course the waiter wouldn't let us split the bill, so when the bill came, my one friend who never carries cash picked it up since we all had cash to give him

And he gives the waiter a 30. Fucking. Percent. Tip. And why he did do this?
>"I don't know man, he was ok"

It was out of his own pocket because I only gave him enough for a 10% tip, but bad service should be punished
>>
>>1302354
Oh I understand now.
I thought you meant giving less to the waiter than you would have if the food was good.

I still think that if the food is bad, but the service was excellent, you should still tip the waiter the deserved amount though.
>>
>>1298530
>smoke weed
is this true?
>>
>>1302256

>Cristal with fine Italian food

Stay pleb
>>
>>1301717
spoken like a true peasant
>>
File: bernie-sanders-reddit1-675x368.jpg (140KB, 675x368px) Image search: [Google]
bernie-sanders-reddit1-675x368.jpg
140KB, 675x368px
>>1301717
I wonder who could be behind that post
>>
>>1302035
Pizzas cost about 1.35 if you make a big batch of dough and buy in bulk...
>>
>>1301094
>not only ordering when after a major sports team wins you get 50% off your order
>>
>I'm voting for brexit cuz I don't want to pay my £25 a year!
>>
>>1301834
Because it's fucking expensive and there are literally no upsides to it
>>
>>1301915
Hily shit youve been cucked hard
>small business loans
I have a good job. Not starting a business in the next 5 years
>refinance
Refinance what? My 3.5% mortgage that has 6 years left on it? Literally why?
>lower deposits of all kinds
On what? What could i possibly need a deposit on?
>get loaned money at essentially free rates
Im not a poorfag i dont live check to check
>the better the credit, the bigger the credit card perks
L. O. L.
>many employers check credit scores
Very few. And also im not switching careers in the next 5 years
>credit score checked in many other situations as well
Like on 4chan? Lol get a life kid. If youre over 30 with a house credit is a fucking joke
>Just stop posting kid. You ever live on the Alaskan tundra?
No i live in malibu
>>
>>1302206

In Canada it's the exact opposite with regard to costs... 11 bucks a pack
>>
>>1302283
>like Russian rich did after 1917
Followed by the death of millions of peasants
>>
>>1301760
There's nothing wrong with rich people having pets or rich people doing any of the things in this thread. This is all about poor people doing shit they shouldn't.
>>
>Buying expensive clothing before starting a new hobby e.g cycling spandex, gym shorts
>Buying supplements that don't do anything and insisting going to the gym is pointless otherwise
>not buying things in bulk ever
>questioning why I use an ereader when I read 5+ books a month and don't need to pay
>paying for netflix, spotify and xbox gold
>getting the latest iphone for 40 Euro a month and insisting its a bargain
>>
>>1302206
>i have a friend who smokes daily and i'm pretty sure he averages $20 per day and wonders why he's broke

That's nothing. I knew one couple that spent $100 every day on weed, no exaggeration. They always complained about being broke too, top kek.
>>
>>1303965
>Not believing its possible to teach yourself anything expecially not a language or an instrument
>>
>>1303721
in Belize we pay ~USD $2.50 for a pack of 20 whites ;)
>>
>>1302218
>earn your own
They should earn their own. Most 1% come into wealth through inheritance. Not all. Most.
>>
>>1302256
>American "European" food

As a europoor I can comfortable tell you that you are being ripped off big time. Then again Americans have no real understanding of fine dining so their preseption on price is no where.

I can go to the best Indian restaurant in my city with 3 people and the bill will only be around $200-$500. I can go to a very decent French restaurant in my city for $90 for myself.

Only America and maybe some hipster place in France can I see a meal exceeding $1000 for one person.
>>
>>1304083
so you're really angry at your parents for being broke, right?
>>
>>1302256
>10 grand for fucking white wine

AHHHHHhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahahahahah
>>
>>1302384
Why'd you give him even 1%?
>>
>>1302256
Gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
>>
>>1302354
>i did 15 because its customary and my friend did 40
Your bill was probably like 12$ you cheap fuck
>>
>>1304145
I'm not that much of a dick, the bill was $160 for the 6 of us

If I had used my card, I would have written cash tip then given him a $10 bill or less
>>
>>1298777
>thinks credit cards are bad
>advocates using debit cards
A wild poor fag appears.
>>
>>1299121
I run all my expenses through a 2% cash back on everything card.
Car insurance
Energy/water bills
Groceries
Gas
Fucking everything 2% cash back.
I am yet to pay one fucking cent in interest.
It's not hard. It's literally the canary in the coal mine of financial shitheadedness. Is your impulse control so bad you can not have a credit card ( that pays you fucking free money) without being tempted to incur interest.
>>
>>1304431
does the utilization ding your credit score? or does that not happen when you pay it off every month?
>>
>>1304461
You can pay off your credit card as many times as you want during the month, you don't have to wait until the statement comes in

I wait until my statements come in, but I have 4 credit cards that my expenses are spread out across, so I just pay them off monthly because the balances don't get that high in relation to each card's credit limit
>>
>>1298938
>Jews are evil because of (insert x tier shit here)
I didn't know this was blue pill general.
>>
>>1304104
No. Im proud of my parents and they pay taxes to support the society they live in
>>
>>1304673
>comfy life
then you have literally no reason to hate the 1%

>hurr durr rich people don't pay taxes
let's assume they actually don't, it's not like they enjoy welfare anyway. they don't use your pipelines, your electricity, your parks, your public transport, your in-state tuition, nor your utilities.
>>
>>1302256
> 1 lg water $12.00
>>
>$50,000 student loan
>queer-marxist indonesian basketweaving in 1960s vegan communes
i am the smarter than reich-winger he heh this will show them
>>
File: 1380651289745.jpg (33KB, 350x343px) Image search: [Google]
1380651289745.jpg
33KB, 350x343px
>>1298760
>getting a women's studies degree
>>
File: 1458203680695.gif (52KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1458203680695.gif
52KB, 320x240px
>Buying trading cards
>investing in trading cards
>believing in any value in trading cards
>>
>>1302391
Yes, vaporisers are healthier and much more economically efficient.
>>
>>1304756
>rich people dont use utilities
>rich people dont use roads
>rich people never call the police
>rich people never call the fire department
>rich people never interact with anyone other than themselves
>rich people dont use oil
>rich people dont enjoy the freedoms of our nation provided by our military

Are you fucking retarded? Rich people use every government funded program that i do. The difference is i pay 45% of my income to fund it
>>
>>1302256
>you will never scam rich people and make them pay 15000$ for a 2000$bottle of wine

How do you get rich enough to get scammed that hard?
>>
>>1305734
Rich people DO pay plenty of taxes, and even if they didn't, they would use less than 1% of the amount of any of the things you just named.

Someone who is wealthy is much less likely to be in a situation where they need police, and less likely to have a house fire, for example.
>>
>>1302312
Can you explain what you mean in a little more detail?
>>
>>1304103
shit a brick mein eurofreund,
he is taking poo in soup as an example for fine dining....
great french or mediterraen food will be between 20 and 80 euro a meal, in this price class you'll have a nice fish, expensive meat or smothing else exclusive.
>>
>>1306794
>2016
>carding

enjoy your buttrape in prison
>>
>>1306683
This is the stupidest post ive ever read. Just because you dont call the police doesnt mean theyre not getting paid their salary. Cops dont work on commission you fucking idiot
>>
>>1301025
This made me laugh
>>
>>1300820
Is it really that bad? I've been working on my credit for years and never broken 700...
>>
>>1305734
>listing middle class people habits
lol, great man made of straw
>>
>>1298938
>>capitalism is bad.
>>dodging taxes is wrong.
don't trigger me man, i hate people who say these things with a passion
>>
>>1303618

>Very few. And also im not switching careers in the next 5 years

Lol, You can't accurately predict what's going to happen with your job in 5 years. The housing market could explode, you could get cancer, you could get replaced.

>I have a good job. Not starting a business in the next 5 years

>>Not wanting multiple income sources

>Refinance what? My 3.5% mortgage that has 6 years left on it? Literally why?

>>Not buying income properties

>Using the word cuck
>not capitalizing 'i'
>not capitalizing "Malibu"

Confirmed for underage or retarded.
>>
>>1306683
>Someone who is wealthy is much less likely to be in a situation where they need police, and less likely to have a house fire, for example.

What data are you basing this on? It makes no sense.
>>
>>1302256
But you posted a receipt where a lot of the meals were $40?

Of course it's going to be fucking expensive if you pay for 20 people to eat.
>>
>>1298530
> See something you don't understand, call it a scam
> REPILL ME
> Shitpost about cryptocurrencies
> Vote trump
> Be a racist /pol/ shit
>>
>>1307104
You need to look at the complete picture instead of looking at the single cop.

For a country, state, area, or whatever (I don't know how America is organized), the police corp's cost is directly proportional to how much they're needed (agent's paychecks, gear, etc.)

If a group of people causes the country to employ many agests in a certain area, then they're much more responsible for that cost than another group that doesn't need them as much (and thus isn't responsible for the higher cost of poice operations in that area).
>>
>>1308154
>Persons in poor households at or below the Federal Poverty Level (FPL) (39.8 per 1,000) had more than double the rate of violent victimization as persons in high-income households (16.9 per 1,000).

http://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=5137

Feel free to do some additional research. The statistics are congruent with what I've said.
>>
>>1302256
>1 LG Water $12:00

kek
>>
>>1304107
I bet our €1 Vinho Verde tastes better than that
>>
>goes to University paying $80K for a $60K starting salary job

>doesn't go to trade school paying $4-6K for $40-60K starting salary job

>finances a car

>thinks credit cards are free money

>doesn't donate to charity

>spends money on expensive clothing, expensive electronics, and overpriced coffees at Starbucks, then complains about student loans and other "adult" problems
>>
>>1301717
thanks for the input, commie
go live in rus
>>
>>1310131
I think that topic is quite interesting actually.

If most of the population has no disposable income and cant afford the goods and services that business owners offer, the latter dont make profit anymore.

So I think its actually in their interest to keep the population reasonably wealthy.
>>
>>1306034

New money that didn't have to earn it and doesn't care about it
>>
>>1302256
>blowing that much money on liquor
Numoney fag tier spending.

If you want to spend thousands on wines, why wouldn't you just fly to the Vineyard and sample it in a private tasting? Why rub elbows with anyone at all for that matter? You could just have your staff order you a case and serve it with dinner at home.

Blowing fat stacks on shitty meme drinks isn't rich people approved.
>>
File: 1413250122367.jpg (27KB, 390x344px) Image search: [Google]
1413250122367.jpg
27KB, 390x344px
>>1310062
>>
>>1298530
>>leave the A/C on when not home
Jesus Christ people don't actually do this do they?
>>
>>1311333
I think its in reference to the tax write offs that the rich use by donating to charities, thus enabling them to save money in the long run.
>>
>>1302256
>3 cappucchino $27.00
>>
I got a killer for you guys.

>have girlfriend who lives far away
>move in with her compared to finishing education/getting a good job you know you can get someplace else
>work shitty job for years to support you and your girlfriend
>then brake up
>>
>poor as dirt because of own bad decisions
>post mushy gushy feel good shit on fagbook multiple times a day about how money can't buy happiness and a dirty, small, messy house is the ideal "home"

>doesn't read, only watches TV
>owns a TV at all
>"wants" to read a book but hasn't gotten around to it, bonus if 20+ years
>pays $150 a month for a smartphone that they use solely for fagbook and instanarcissist
>can't get a job after bachelor's, goes for masters in same useless major
>thinks starbux fraps 3x daily are a necessity (omg coffee lolololllsxldkjfsl), can't pay rent or utility bill, still in credit card debt
>goes to bars to get drunk, buy 10+ drinks a week out at 3-7 each plus cover charge
>buys $200 handbag when working a part time scrub job for less than 10/hr and drowning in student loan debt
>pays hundreds of dollars to go to shitty concerts for shitty bands multiple times a year
>has iProducts
>always needs the latest model iProduct
>only buys brand name goods, buys bottled water, think they are too good for generics and tap water
>buys organic macaroni and cheese instant meals
>have thousands of dollars of cooking equipment, only ever eats out
>doesn't eat breakfast, starves until lunch break, then gorges on takeout or restaurant
>buys thousands of dollars worth of furniture and home decor, broke ass nigga with student loan debt they can barely make minimums on
>live in tiny bedroom in shared place, buys king size bed that takes up 3/4 of room, complains not enough space and wants bigger apartment

>>1302196

There have been a few threads before.
>>
My friends still break my balls for this, and it is kind of funny how retarded I was...

>be me
>college, bro!
>life philosophy is to live young while you're young (breh!)
>get a cushy part time job that pays a ridiculously high hourly wage
>finance a new car (vroom!)
>buy a new wardrobe (ballin!)
>take a couple vacations (bon voyage!)
>eat out and drink every night (cheers!)
>charge everything and then pay off the balance at the end of each month
>"cause it's just easier"
>credit score is through the roof so they keep giving me additional lines of credit
>it's working cause I'm making such good money
>get really, really sick
>like, have to be hospitalized sick
>puts me out of work for 2 months
>no money coming in
>no savings account or emergency fund
>bankruptcy at 24

Had about 40k just in consumer credit card debt. The funny thing is that it was actually a really positive experience. Apart from all the expensive dinners, vacations, clothes and whatever (which was awesome), I'm so much more financially responsible now.

Oh, and my credit score is back in the "average" range just 3 years post-bankruptcy. But uh... I don't use credit much anymore. And I have a savings account and emergency fund now.
>>
>>1311584
>goes to bars to get drunk, buy 10+ drinks a week out at 3-7 each plus cover charge
Holy shit, this.

It seems like poor people generally want to go to a bar to get drunk, paying literally quadruple the price of making at home with better mixers and spirits.

I host 'get shitfaced' gatherings at my place and it's so much cheaper than dealing with shitty bars playing shitty music.

No cab fare, and no tipping an incompetent bartender, too.
>>
>>1311656
Guess not having insurance fucked you up.
>>
>>1311656

Why the fuck did you not have health insurance? Are you one of those retards?
>>
>>1305081
This hit close to home

>spent 3k on Yu-Gi-Oh and Magic cards
>organized them all into binders
>each binder is heavy as fuck to feel like I'm hurting my back carrying it
>tfw too much effort to categorize and sell
>don't trust anyone to do it for you
>don't play anymore since everyone in my area is a casual
>>
>>1299090
This.
I only spend money i have, using credit card when you're out of money = debt = poorfag

...but amerifags love debts, so it's ok
>>
>>1301717
>The 1% should share their money tho.
if by share you mean fund infrastructure or invest in new buisnesses in the community then yes
giving you 0.0001% of their check every year like a tax return money, no not at all
>>
>Refusing to work minimum wage jobs because you have better than minimum wage qualifications

if your unemployed for 2 years sitting on top of a bachalors degree, how much has the degree actually helped you?
>>
>>1311493
How do they save money?

I thought it was the same amount spent on charity that would have been spent in taxes, but they do it because it pays in image or something like that.

Or perhaps you're talking about people getting tax writeoffs by donating to their own charity, so that they end up keeping most of it?
>>
>>1298938
>I make less then 100k a year better have some kids.

This. I cannot believe that working class families have kids at the rates they do.
>>
>>1312774
>at the rates they do
I mean, they shouldn't be having kids at all, for fuck's sake. Kids are a $10k annual expense minimum, and they're a luxury; if you don't have $850/month in expendable income, you need to stop fucking around, get yourself snipped, and save us all some income taxes.
>>
>>1312749
A lot of them donate to charities that they own or otherwise are closely involved with or derive enjoyment from, so they can take advantage of the benefits of said charity organization.
>>
>getting tattoos
>buying the latest iWhatever
>paying for a gym membership and not using it
>netflix
>having a wildly expensive wedding then getting divorced later
>enlist in the military
>pay a shitton for good seats at sporting events
>>
>puts value on material objects
>thinks he can stop learning at some point in life
>doesn't take risks
>considers himself poor
these may be obvious but I wanted to contrib
>>
>>1312786
Yeah, I agree. That's what I meant.

I don't know what my parents were thinking, since they have 5 kids and were making jack shit for a long time. My dad busted his ass working multiple jobs just to put food on the table.

Then he expects me to be grateful when I have no connections or money to help me out besides what I make myself.
>>
also
>likes to party
>likes to get drunk
>doesn't cook
>gets up after 7 am
and of course
>wastes time on 4chan
that's all for today, gotta go do the opposite of that one
>>
>>1312812
>thinks he can stop learning at some point in life

This is the worst. I hate the "been there, done that" types that act like they've seen and know everything.
>>
>>1311656
Lel, I'm glad that happened. Fucking silver spooners
>>
>>1301069
Oh god, My roomate in uni was MLMing at Amway. Not "poor people" general, but

>$5/ 200ml can can energy drink by the bulk
>$800 water purifier
>$30 for 0.5 litre cleaning spray
>when I asked why was the cleaner so expensive he said it didn't contain any harmful chemicals and demonstrated this by spraying into his mouth
>went to these Amway conventions that were $100 for a weekend
>always tried to sell these shit to me and invite me in
>always used braindead reasoning why he spent so much money
>"actually they are the ones paying money to you, because you can sell these stuff"
>"Amway wants to make you succesful"
>"These are not expenditures, these are investments to your future"
>he was at uni for 5 years and still wasn't able to do his 1st semester courses, but didn't want to leave uni because his parents allways argued with him at home so he rather stayed here
>he was allways talking about how he will be rich when his amway thing starts get rolling, that he will make millions in salary and he won't have problems picking up girls
>25 year old virgin

His parents were rich and pretty much financed anything he wanted.
>>
>>1312820
literally all me
>>
>>1312359
It has nothing to do with health insurance. I was out of work for so long with no savings account or emergency fund that I fell behind on paying by debts and couldn't catch up.

>>1312826
I'm glad it happened too. I learned a valuable lesson and am making more money now than I ever have.

I paid an attorney $1,500 to make $40,000+ worth of debt disappear. In just 3 years time, my credit is back in the "average" range. Bankruptcy was the best thing ever.
>>
>>1312875

>It has nothing to do with health insurance.

It has everything to do with insurance you dumb fuck.

Source: Me. I'm in insurance.

You just had either A.) a shitty ass fucking agent or B.) you're dumb fucking retarded. I'm guessing the latter.
>>
>>1312905
You fucking idiot. It wasn't the medical bills that ruined me. It was CREDIT CARD DEBT THAT I COULD NOT PAY AFTER BEING OUT OF WORK AND WITHOUT INCOME FOR SO LONG.

Does health insurance pay my fucking credit card debt while I'm sick? Does it pay my lost wages? No. It pays my fucking medical bills.

Holy fuck I hope you're trolling.
>>
>>1311656
>be me
>suck dicks (yay!)
>post pics of my ass on craigslist to meet guys (I'm a faggot!)
>give blowjobs to guys in cars (cheers!)
>make shitty posts (bon voyage!)
>>
>>1313004
>You fucking idiot. It wasn't the medical bills that ruined me. It was CREDIT CARD DEBT THAT I COULD NOT PAY AFTER BEING OUT OF WORK AND WITHOUT INCOME FOR SO LONG.
>Does health insurance pay my fucking credit card debt while I'm sick? Does it pay my lost wages? No. It pays my fucking medical bills.
>Holy fuck I hope you're trolling.

HOLY FUCK I HAVE A CAPSLOCK TOO YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK.

Oh, and to answer your questions. Yes. All of them. If you don't have a dipshit agent or aren't a dipshit yourself.

If you buy the right health insurance coverage, it pays your lost wages. You can even buy it separately. Look up short and long term disability insurance.

That would have allowed you to start paying down your credit card because God knows you're "so sick" and bedridden you weren't spending your hard earned money on dipshit shit anyway.

Now I know why you were in that situation in the first place. You're an honest to God retard.

I am willing to bet anyone in this thread $1,000 that this guy will go bankrupt and blow all his money again.
>>
>>1313194
I've never heard of that in my life. Are you trying to sell me insurance? We've got a door-to-door insurance salesman here, guys!

There are supplementary programs you can buy through your health insurance, but, as a college student still under my father's plan, I wasn't enrolled in any supplementary health insurance program.

I didn't qualify for worker's compensation, obviously.

You're a fucking insurance salesman why am I even wasting my time? Go sell your volcano insurance to the scared old lady next door.
>>
>woohoo it's tax return season! I love free money from the government!
>>
>>1308331
>the police corp's cost is directly proportional to how much they're needed (agent's paychecks, gear, etc.)
lmao
i live ten minuts from a few crappy cities in michigan (think flint)

city couldnt afford a police force so it closed, no longer local cops in the city, just state cops that drive through
state didnt pay for shit, couldnt afford to if it even did want to
>>
>>1311355
saudis leave it on when they go on vacation, because its cheap to them so why not

gotta be some people in other countries that do to
>>
>>1313321
>i don't like receiving money annually for contributing to society
>>
>>1313478
>thinking a tax return is receiving money
>>
>>1298777
this is fucking madness and it's infected everyone

Work at a computer store and everyone uses fucking credit
>>
>>1313907
>not getting cash back/airline miles on purchases
How are you this new?
>>
Is there any work I can only do when I feel like it?

I can think of stuff like freelance writing, but being an entitled fuck I'd like something reliable. Basically something that always needs done that I can do at my leisure. In ideal example conditions this would allow stable living like a NEET "until the money runs low" and then I go put in some hours.

It seems like the only kind of thing I could reliably [kek] hold down.
>>
>>1298748
Not true
You can get two medium pizzas with two toppings (actually 8 different toppings cause you can do each half differently) for like 5.99 each. incl. tip thats $20 and 4 people can eat.
>>
>>1301684
0% interest for 60 months
you're an idiot not to finance
>>
>>1313935
I spend an average of $2 a meal.
>>
>>1302312
Honestly you sound like a poor person

If a job is actually worth your time, then you'll break through your own inertia, if it's not, then why are you even applying?

Either move with the times or accept a lower standard of living
>>
>>1311572
Oh yeah
>move 1000km to stay with gf
>buy house together
>work shit dead end job to make ends meet while she finishes studying
>get cucked
>get jewed by her lawyer mother
I was sad and useless, hopefully I've got a little more backbone now
>>
>>1308171
$40x20 = $800

47221/40 = 1180 meals
>>
>>1301715
Shh. In their world, no one is a tradesman and things magically do themselves. If you don't work in marketing or sales or something you're poor and don't matter.
>>
>>1312774
>>1312786
>I think the world would still work without working class people

You know the next generation needs plumbers and construction workers too. If those people didn't have kids, it would be your kids doing those jobs.
>>
>>1302255
Capital is now worth more than labor. What the fuck kind of suggestion is that.
>>
>>1301750
>tipping the server when the food is good
Youre an even bigger idiot
>>
>uses faceberg
>sub 110 IQ and refuses to get a trade
>customises shit second hand cars
>listens to radio
>'cant wait to travel the world!'
>doesnt use smart accountants and corporate lawers
>allways out of mobile credit
>gives advice to others
>>
File: 1460965889210.jpg (238KB, 960x530px) Image search: [Google]
1460965889210.jpg
238KB, 960x530px
hello everyone poorfag here

also collegefag and wageslave

thinking about learning how to invest and hopefully make money that way (don't worry I already know enough to not just buy random stocks)

however I wanted to know how people actually make money using stocks. I talked to my economics teacher from high school and she said to never actually sell your stocks, and that confused me because now I wonder how you can actually make money that way. is the value just in the stocks you own? like I would say I have several thousand in a certain stock, is that my money? or does it not exist? this is very confusing and all the videos I watch don't answer it.
>>
>>1313433
That's not how things normally work.
>>
>>1313934
I think if you want to live like that, you would need a job that pays a lot of money for a single gig, to allow you to live without working for a certain period (instead of working everyday and still barely have money to cover all expenses, like most people).

There are jobs like that, but they need valuable skills that you probably don't have (if you had them you would already be making money instead of asking what to do here).
>>
>>1314099
>Economics teacher
>she
No wonder you are poor.
>>
File: image.png (62KB, 501x504px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
62KB, 501x504px
>>1299070
Yes goy
Get it now!
>>
>>1308302
>vote trump
because hillary is going to lower taxes
go back to /pol/
>>
>>1301052
lolz going to try this soon, thanks poorfag friend!

I guess if questioned you just say the pizza was nasty?
>>
>>1298778
>>1301806

What do you say about that now, faggots ? hahahahaha
>>
>>1310062
>goes to University paying $80K for a $60K starting salary job
Not understanding that this is the good thing about being able to take in debt (assuming you're responsible enough). Also the potential upside of going to college for the top percentile of gradutes is wayyyyy higher than trade school. Most 1%ers are well educated.
>doesn't go to trade school paying $4-6K for $40-60K starting salary job
So if you're industry has a bad year or two, you're left with zero transferable skills and have to go work retail.
>finances a car
Not financing a cheap used car at historically low rates.
>thinks credit cards are free money
Truth
Also truth
>spends money on expensive clothing, expensive electronics, and overpriced coffees at Starbucks, then complains about student loans and other "adult" problems
Not realizing that people can properly budget disposable income and might just be complaining that making timely loan payments is preventing them from spending twice as much money on these things.
>>
>>1311731

I mean I understand what bars are for, socializing. But one or two drinks should do you. I get whatever is the special so it's cheap, and I only go about once a month. If a place has a retarded cover charge I walk out. I don't go to bars to get drunk.

>cab

I try to walk, even if it's like a mile or two.
>>
>>1315417
>I try to walk, even if it's like a mile or two.
What kind of loser lives within a mile of a bar?

>one or two drinks
I remember when I first turned 21.
>>
>>1312812
>>thinks he can stop learning at some point in life

So much. Most people never read a book past high school/college let alone any other form of learning. They are effectively, therefore, just as dumb as a high schooler. Actually moreso since they forget everything they learned. I don't know how they function. It's like the people who still drive 15 miles to a store to rent/buy dvds and vhs because they don't realize you can stream it online. Or people who are incapable of texting so you have to call them. They may as well die, people like that are so fucking annoying to deal with.
>>
>>1312837

Lmao.

>this fucktard girl I know, failed out of community college because couldn't pass remedial algebra even after 3rd attempt
>begs to live with my brother and his wife, they give her a room
>she literally never cleans anything, even up after herself, lets the dog shit on the floor rather than take it out, etc, they kick her out
>she starts living with a guy with a retard kid who she was supposed to be the paid nanny for
>she and guy start dating, break up a few months later
>she decides she loves his kid and throws a fit trying to adopt it
>yes, someone else's kid she has known for 3 months, and special needs to boot, with no job, not even married to guy
>gets ass handed to her
>starts work as waitress
>quits, decides she is too good to work a normal job, literally says this
>gets involved in mlm selling those shitty knives or energy bars or some crap like that
>tell her it's a scam, doesn't believe me
>she spends more than she makes on this "job"
>goes into debt
>bumming sofas for the night
>is a lazy dirty sack of shit, gets kicked out everywhere she goes
>refuses to work
>start seeing posts how she wants to have a baby, hear she is trying to get pregnant
>she fakes a pregnancy for a while for attention
>cries when she has to confess she wasn't preg
>still trying to find a guy to fuck her and make babby
>still no job, no housing
>because she is "too good to work a normal job" and "too good to clean"

Poor people are always poor for a reason. I would support exterminating them.
>>
>>1315423

...I just said I don't go to bars to get drunk.

>who

People who live in a city. Upscale neighborhood, many local bars full of hipsters and yuppies and middle aged white collars.

Let me guess, you live out in the 'burbs and spend hours and hours a week commuting in grinding traffic, faget?
>>
>>1298748
>eating out

Only time I ever eat out is when I'm meeting some fat slut from tinder or I have to for work.

Eating out is so damn expensive and you have to tip. Shit, even eating at crappy places like outback steakhouse is expensive.
>>
>>1299093
Not only that but you make the ac work harder when you get home trying to lower the inside temperature. Shorten the ac lifespan
>>
>>1315492
>Let me guess, you live out in the 'burbs and spend hours and hours a week commuting in grinding traffic, faget?
I live in the 'burbs at a strategic location that allows me to commute to work in less than 10 minutes via car on a tollway.

A small price to pay to be away from minorities.
>>
>>1315513

My neighborhood is 100% white and I'm city, walkable to downtown. There's a similar neighborhood north of downtown also white as snow.

Nigs stick to the ghetto mostly. Thanks for honesty though.
>>
>>1315610
What city do you live in?

Virtually no metro areas are even close to 100% white.
>>
>>1315625

Denver, only 10% nigger although there's a ton of spics. Where I live is white.

Hell, even killadelphia has its white areas where you will never see someone darker than oak wood.

I wish all people could agree negroes are a blight and should be removed.
>>
>>1315639
>Denver

That explains it.

Houston here. Houston is weird in that it's got a really low-white percentage (bonus multi-culti and SJW points), but is at the same time one of the most segregated places in the US.

Neighborhoods here are very much homogeneous.

Not trying to go full /pol/, but there was a pretty funny story a while back showing that whites in Houston didn't mind living with mexicans, but virtually no whites lived in areas that were majority black.

Notice how much of the map is not green, meaning that most of Houston is at least 50% of a single ethnicity.
>>
>>1315000
Found the poorfag.
>>
>>1310828
This

Inheritancefags are the only ones stupid enough to do this, they are barely self aware of what is happening around them.
>>
>>1315787
How is it poorfag to want to lower taxes? You realize poorfags don't pay taxes right?
>>
>>1302256
>large water
>12 dollars

Damn, that's some kike shit right there.
>>
>>1315888
A 7k gratuity charge too. Got damn being rich is expensive.
>>
>>1302256
Now imagine being the server who just made $7,000 dollars from that table, and probably has multiple tables a day
>>
>>1315470
Why are you spending so much time with her?
>>
>>1315893
What's gratuity?
Is it like a tip for the restaurant?
Or it's just the tip for the waiter?
>>
File: 1357883820527.jpg (5KB, 146x147px) Image search: [Google]
1357883820527.jpg
5KB, 146x147px
>>1314358

I'm barely getting started friendo

meanwhile she's had decades of experience investing (though I'm not sure in what, she said she owns stock in Chipotle and Disney) and her advice was to buy S&P and to never sell stocks.
>>
>>1313894
This past spring I had to pay around 4k in taxes. It hurt my anus pretty bad. I woulda probably been a bit better off playing more over the course of 2015 instead of being annually raped all at once.
>>
>>1313296

You and your father are actual honest to God retards. Please don't make the same mistake he did and reproduce.

Please...for all of our sake.
>>
>>1308331
this is actually the exact oppisite of true. rich neighborhoods have way better police/fire protection than ghettos
>>
>>1308120
if i get cancer my credit wont save me. Nobody can take my house. And on the .0001% chance get replaced by the owners nephew I can get a new job. Credit is a tool. But it is not a binary metric on life
>>
>>1301030
Just because shit tier people use credit cards, it doesn't mean credit cards are shit tier.
>>
>>1313894
that is literally the definition of a tax return you fucking idiot
>>
>>1310200
As a whole, yes.

But as individuals, rent-seeking makes more sense.
>>
>>1313438
Man and I was just thinking "while at work/school/going out for a little", nevermind a whole goddamn vacation.
>>
>>1311355
I've done this accidentally all week. I have had some crazy mornings. Pissed at myself.
>>
>>1314024
>the next generation needs plumbers and construction workers too

I dare you to work as a plumber or construction worker. I dare you to learn all of those skills and then apply them in an ever evolving scenario where you have to be creative - wich is something no one teaches you at school - to get things done.

Most construction workers are one step away from being engenieers or architects. They only lack a degree on those fields. And even though they have more experience than a graduate they are still underpaid.
>>
>>1315470
What. The. Fuck?

Is this real?
>>
>>1317669
>Most construction workers are one step away from being engenieers
my father was like that he was a pleb he never finished uni but he knew a lot of hands-on shit lot of trades and had an innate feel for things he could tell shit ain't gonna work as the engineers presented the plans. and then he had to fix it. he was paid less than them but he was paid a lot more than most people and he has a very nice pension one can live comfortably from.

if you are really good you gonna get recognition and gonna get paid for it. most of the guys that bitch about being under payed probably not nearly as good as they themselves imagine.
>>
File: Maverick.jpg (43KB, 630x473px) Image search: [Google]
Maverick.jpg
43KB, 630x473px
>>1298748
In Helsinki you can just pay €4 extra and someone will deliver restaurant menu food to you (or discounted restaurant leftovers at the end of the day) super fast (if you live downtown it's usually restaurant preparation time + 5 min)
>>
>>1298530
>buy ether at $20
>>
>>1316845
I'm not buying your insurance plan, now shoo!
>>
>>1315974
Tips in general are usually shared by front of house (servers and support staff), though this depends on the restaurant obviously. Built in gratuity is something restaurants do to large groups because it's kind of a hassle to serve them; most of that money goes to the servers, typically.
>>
>I don't think trumpcoin will get to one penny
>I mean 1.5
>I mean 2 pennies

>well like it'll never hit 10 cents tho, r r right lads?
>>
>>1301367
But it's a good tool for social networking desu.
Go to an expensive restaurant, go outside and smoke with people, you meet people in good jobs, get their contacts, you get references. It actually works really well.
Met some girl from the DOJ last night doing that.
>>
>>1317047

it's not money the governments GIVING you nigger, its your OWN MONEY YOU OVERPAID
>>
>>1312359
>>1312905
Fuck me am I glad to live in britbongistan after reading this.
>>
yfw
irs options for refundsure are
>check in mail
>direct deposit
>trumpcoins

absolute madman president coming thru in november
>>
>>1315912
>Now imagine being the server who just made $7,000 dollars from that table, and probably has multiple tables a day

Except they would be making a wage... the owner can garnish the tips if they pay them above minimum wage or something.
>>
>>1318626
>the owner can garnish the tips if they pay them above wage or something
no, this is illegal.
>>
>>1318629

only if they pay the servers $2 an hour
>>
>>1318640
wrong. the reason they pay the servers 2 dollars an hour is precisely because taking their tips is illegal.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 720x960px
>not having money for shit you want

If you worked as hard as you penny pinched you'd make more money
>>
>>1298938
holy shit literally everyone down here in southern commiefornia just fucking kill me senpai
>>
File: Flintwater[1].jpg (104KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Flintwater[1].jpg
104KB, 1920x1080px
>>1314171
yea drinking water usually doesnt give babies braindamage too

welcome to michigan
>>
>>1303965
>paying for netflix, spotify and xbox gold
>tfw I do all three

It's like $200 a year, which is worth it for the convenience.
>>
>spending over 400 dollars a month on food

I don't care how rich you are if you do this you are getting ripped off.
>>
>>1315610
What city
>>
>>1301587
When I'm old I'd rather have great stories to tell and great memories with friends and people I love. Don't get me wrong, I like nice things but once you start spending more on materialistic things regularly it becomes the norm and gets boring so you need to start spending more for buying things to stay interesting. Sure you may end up with a $100,000 car but the world is a big place and you're going to miss out on learning about other cultures, seeing exciting new places and miss out on what the world has to offer. When you die your children and grandchildren may be able to say you had a big house and a nice car but mine are going to hear stories about weird places and exhilarating experiences. On your death bed you're going to realise and the wealth and material possessions you have are now useless, you can't spend money when you're dead. Plenty of people have nice things, you won't be anyone special and you won't have anything interesting to tell your loved ones before you go, even if you have this realisation at 50 or even 40 you'll have wasted your youth working, making some other bastard money just so you can make enough to make your life easier and be financially independent, making your life easier won't make you happier, without challenge it'll be boring, there's no happiness without sadness and money ain't bring you happiness, enjoy wasting your life because I know I'll enjoy living mine
>>
>tips on chaturbate
>>
>>1315881
> Being this defensive
Thread posts: 288
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.