[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've had to spend 75% of my paycheck and I'm only 50%

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1465051095744.jpg (55KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1465051095744.jpg
55KB, 499x499px
I've had to spend 75% of my paycheck and I'm only 50% of the way to my next one
Anyone know how to get some free food lads?
>>
go cry to bernie and obama
>>
>>1297674
I'm being serious. I WILL save what I still have. I absolutely refuse to save 0% of a paycheck.
So here's the question. How do I not starve for a whole week without forking over a goddamn penny
>>
>>1297682
Go to a food bank famalam
>>
>>1297670
go to the grocery and ravage the free tastting booths
>>
>>1297670
go to mommy's house for dinner and make sure she packs the leftovers in tupperware for you to take home.
>>
>>1297670
I have a degree in botany. what area are you in geographically? I can give you tips on edible weeds
>>
File: 1465580240648.jpg (738KB, 3032x2064px) Image search: [Google]
1465580240648.jpg
738KB, 3032x2064px
>>1297670
Spend the other 25% on wresq stock. You won't regret it.
>>
spend it here :D you will earn more than your monthly salary in a day invest in these products & make cold hard cash hand over fist.

GMAIL : [email protected]

Make sure you watch this

https://youtu.be/V-vTOo7f4f8
>>
>>1297670
Good is the cheapest household expense. I don't understand poorfags that go to food banks to get their 60c can of beans, burning $2 of gas and 1hr of their day in the process. If you're hungry but $1 package of Wal-Mart great value spaghetti and boil it up. If you're still hungry after that holy fuck
>>
Dumpster dive, food is thrown away after its shelf life but not it's expire date.

Church or Hindu place of worship userly give out free food.

Soup kitchen not like you have to provide a homeless card.

If you are qt or a hottie try and get a guy to take you on a date, if you are a chick this will be easy if you are a dude try and invest in a drink or two at a gay bar offer one to someone hitting on you and flurt saying they will have to pay you back with dinner. They may expect a fuck and I'd give em it I mean you taking it up the ass is no harm you may find it gross but hey you need food.

Other way that is more /biz/ is invest in knee pads and start sucking.
>>
>>1297670
Cook some pasta you lazy bum.
>>
Just buy a carton/tray of eggs and cook them for breakfast/lunch and dinner
>>
>>1297670

Are you in the USA?

What's your job?

Food stamps are pretty easy to get, just Google it.
>>
Visit /ck/
>>
>>1297670
>free food
Grow it
>>
>>1297670
Sell your blood and plasma.
>>
>>1297670
Costco
>>
>>1297670
check the dumpsters by pizza places when they close, full pizza in the box np

captcha had pizza hut as a store front, youre golden anon
>>
File: file.png (244KB, 393x401px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
244KB, 393x401px
>>1297670
Do you not have a credit card? They exist literally for this purpose
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.