[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright boys. I'll be receiving around 200k over the course

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Fucking_goat.jpg (84KB, 500x614px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking_goat.jpg
84KB, 500x614px
Alright boys. I'll be receiving around 200k over the course of the next 8 months (inheritance, no will, waiting on probate nonesense).

What skills do I need to learn to make my money, make more money?

Is a stock broker a waste of my time?

Would business classes teach me anything I can't learn in my free time?

Finally, I'll be continuing my night job which fully pays for my daily expenses, rent, etc. I'll be able to fully utilize the 200k without living off of it after a few quality of life purchases.
>>
Oh sweet goddamn, KEK in I.d. it's a sign.
>>
Self bump
>>
>>1297205
>Would business classes teach me anything I can't learn in my free time?

no, learn how to evaluate stocks. everything you need to get you started you can find in gurufocus webinars and investopedia.

good luck

learning how to invest is not the hard part of making money, but knowing where to invest.
>>
>>1297234
I see. Now, you're likely to laugh at this, but I did some faggot ass *investing* in some video games. Mmos, when I was a kid. Controlling item prices in markets, things like that. Do the same principals apply? Consumable items, products, bi products, and long term non dissolvable things are sold and bought in different ways at different times, pay attention to world events likely to influence stocks, luxury items and commodities in times of flourishing economy?
>>
>>1297247
If it's in any way translatable I think I can develop that "obsession" with the stock market that I hear is necessary to be good at this.
>>
>>1297247
>>1297254
a market is a market, regardless what you sell, ofcourse I reckon it is regulated differently than in video games.

if you like to research markets, companies, future trends, you'll like investing. this is also what differentiates investing from speculating, namely the based research and analysis. of course there is always a percentage of risk when predicting future trends, it is your job however to keep that risk minimal, so that nothing can happen what you were already not aware of in the moment of taking a position.
>>
>>1297274
I like to research in general. I must ask though, do you enjoy the market? Research and all?

See, my problem is, I do well at anything I enjoy. I do poorly at things that don't stimulate me. If I can come to enjoy the market, I'll be a millionaire. If it's dry, I'll flop.

Don't get me wrong. I enjoy money. Money is security. Money tells me that tomorrow, no matter what happens, I can go to my favorite restaurant. Money tells me I can support a family if I ever want one. And I think that alone may be enough.

I also want the market to exhaust me. If I'm not exhausted at the end of the day, it wasn't a full day. Is it as exhausting as it sounds?
>>
Bamp
>>
Two pieces of advice:

1. Put the money in a Target Retirement account and leave it alone, as you'd know if you read any rationale investing guide. Seeking financial advice from 4chan about the stock market is patently retarded.

2. Stop bumping your thread. /biz/ is a slow board.
>>
>>1297205
My conventional wisdom is to put 70% of that into long-term bonds, but the /pol/ in me says the bond market is inverting globally and that the ECB & Fed are about to push us into another recession.

Can someone smart please just come type a few paragraphs.
>>
>>1297205

Brother just put all that into hashocean

1% a day for life, no stress
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.