[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If all of /biz/ pooled their money and effort into a single stock,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: sailor moon exercise bike.gif (904KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
sailor moon exercise bike.gif
904KB, 704x480px
If all of /biz/ pooled their money and effort into a single stock, do you think we could get a pump-dump running by ourselves?
>>
>>1296772
Its called trump ans its mooning faggot
>>
File: Noname.jpg (111KB, 838x474px) Image search: [Google]
Noname.jpg
111KB, 838x474px
>>1296837
funny idea of 'mooning' you got there, sonny.
>>
File: 1341218442.png (303KB, 2560x1204px) Image search: [Google]
1341218442.png
303KB, 2560x1204px
>>1296841
Rockets don't get to the moon straight away lad
>>
Trump coin literally has a $5k 24 hour volume and you faggots keep shilling it omg I'm crying
>>
>>1296869
LOL I MISREAD ITS NOT EVEN $5k it's $2,073 SOMEONE GOT THEIR CHEQUE FROM MACCAS HAHAHA
>>
>>1296871
some people have a lot of time on their hands it seems. I mean, it is summer.. right kids?
>>
>>1296871
I actually work at burger king so take that
>>
>>1296895
Your post is appreciated.

A little humility and a little humor will go a long way in life. Don't lose that.
>>
>>1296772
This happens all the time, Someone will post a stock once, then post it again, and start posting it more and more, making multiple threads, posting in unrelated threads, and voila, the stock (or coin) has gone up. Of course the retards here don't realize they're being taken for a ride even though literally every time this happens it goes down two or three days later, and they hold on to it wondering what happened and what went wrong, when the only thing that went wrong was the stock (or coin) going up that high in the first place.
>>
>>1296948
In general you're right, the only difference is that the actual creators of TRUMPCOIN haven't cashed out yet because they know how much higher this can go
>>
>>1296841
Looks similar to bitcoin's graph. Hits the stratosphere from early hype, crashes, then has steady bullish increase
>>
>>1298193
You're fucking delusional if you actually believe this
>>
File: doge.png (38KB, 1131x523px) Image search: [Google]
doge.png
38KB, 1131x523px
>>1298193
nah
>>
>>1296837
It's nowhere near mooning. That is not to say that a long concerted effort to shill the fuck out of it couldn't make that happen.
>>
>>1298237
Need to plant "protesters" with Trump coin sign with like a big red line through it. That should do the trick.
>>
>>1296772

$MEME
>>
>running a stock screener
>see a nice short opportunity
>check broker for number of share shortable
>have enough buying power for 75% of total

if i had money to burn, i'd probably do it for the giggles and see what happens.
>>
>>1299766
i'm looking at more of these cheap stocks and i actually have enough money to seriously push these around. i could buy/sell the 20 day vol average in a minute. dry up the liquidity.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.