[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>21 >live at home >have some IT qualifications but never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

>21
>live at home
>have some IT qualifications but never went to university
>hoping around minimum wage jobs with shit contracts
>even when working 40 hour weeks I have no hope of being independent and having my own place or car
>never get call backs for anything better
>currently can't get any interviews at all
>want to an hero

How do I get out of this?
>>
>>1294332
Law enforcement.
>>
>>1294332
Get a girl to support you until you get some shit together
>>
I never learned how to do the green text.
But I'm in the same boat with a Finance degree at 23. Gotta just try the temp agencies. I hate those fuckers, you can go to 15 of them and only hear from 1 of them ever again. But sometimes... just sometimes... it leads to something, at least better than nothing, I like to attribute my failures to the fact that I got arrested for dui in 2013 and spent all of last year going back and forth to court.
>>
put all your money in penny stocks and hope you have decent luck.
>>
>>1294346
> Enter a single ">" before a line in your reply and it will show up green
>>
>>1294332
Remake your CV. Seriously it helps you just got to start from scratch and tailor it to the type of job you want.
>>
you started off your post listing your perceived drawbacks, so im guessing they are the first things that come to mind when you think of why you are not successful. you should be thinking about the things that WILL make you successful. people will pick up on your self confidence (or lack thereof) and judge your ability to create value for them by their impression of you, and it starts with how you frame your ability to succeed. if you are stuck in 'i live at home with no education/experience', you will be stuck there for a long time. go and create an opportunity for yourself, even if it is paying nothing, because you will get some experience at least.

i would focus my talents on something that i could show for myself. you could find a friend with a business idea and build their website, for instance. whatever you can do that builds your skills that you can point to as proof of your abilities.
>>
>>1294539
am I doing it right? >
am I doing the >greentext right
<on god why isn't this working. >can only mods greentext?
>>
It is depressing not getting responses, but that is life unfortunately. Agencies won't contact you unless they want something and then they will be on the phone every ten minutes.
Why can you start investing more in yourself?
Get more IT qualifications?
If you want to make more money then you need to start investing in yourself.
>>
>>1294332
Join army as a desk cunt
>>
>>1294332
Just Kramer into the place you're applying for and seriously just walk past everyone, and bust into the owner's office.

>wanting to an hero
That's because you're letting them decide your fate and dictate whether or not they need you. Sometimes people don't realize what they need until it either shows up or they lose it.
>>
>>1294332
you're young and have qualifications for one of the best industries for your career... relax there buddy.
>>
>>1294332
could be worse ive been looking for a job for a year now literally applied everywhere even junkmailing shit still nothing
>>
>>1294846
lol dude are you for real?
it has to be
>the first thing in a line
>no spaces before
and certainly >not in the middle of a sentence
also welcome to reddit
>>
>>1296547
okay it can start with a space, it gets chomped anyway
>>
>>1294332

Do you have free time? How badly do you want to succeed?

Learn everything you can about Python starting from scratch. When you learn the language, look for data science courses to torrent. Every financial institution is looking for data analyst guys.
>>
>>1294539
^
^^
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.