[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hypothetically if you ere young teen what would you do to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: fiji.jpg (513KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fiji.jpg
513KB, 1920x1080px
Hypothetically if you ere young teen what would you do to get money? Hypothetically?
>>
Get a job.
>>
Mow lawns
Seriously man, I started doing it 5 years ago when I was 14, I'm 19 now, and I Make 4 times more hourly than anyone of my friends. I'm making 40 bucks an hour cutting grass, while they make 10 an hour. If you need experience and knowledge, go on YouTube, tons of people there have videos showing you how to do it. Other than mowing lawns I don't know what else, sell candy in school? Babysitting? Do errands for people? Lawns was my answer, but theres a million things you can do to make money, you just need to put the time in to Make it work
>>
>>1291842
Why is this shit always posted? Where do you live that people don't already have their gardening situation set up?

Where do you live that mexicans dont do this shit
>>
>>1291842
This. If you live in cookie cutter suburbs you can charge $80 a lawn usually and mow in 2 hours. People are willing to pay for it too. Asking rate for my suburbs is ~$100 and we have very small lawns. We cut our own grass though.
>>
If getting a job wasn't an option, probably bot currency on MMORPGS and sell it.
>>
>>1291915
People here charge $35 a month with a 10 day cut cycle.
>>
Thanks everyone!
>>
>>1291915
You must live in a poor neighborhood. The going rate here is $225
>>
get 6 pack get jacked. fuck bitches. model and strip advertise find rich milfs or daughters
>>
>>1291828
sell drugs
>>
>>1291915
>>1291980
>>1291949

OP obviously different areas have very different prices. One of my first jobs was working for a landscaping company. Dont set yourself a flat rate (ie $20/lawn) because some lawns will take you 10 minutes, some will take you an hour. When youre (hypothetically) 16 and are buying a car, get a cheap truck like a ford ranger, chevy s10 or a dodge dakota (toyota tacomas are really nice but tend to hold value and be more expensive for a used truck). This will help you expand as you can travel to better neighborhoods with a mower.

You, as a teenager, and a rookie will need to undercut the landscaping companies. you don't have the overhead cost, you probably dont have a backpack blower, or a ton of experience with a weedeater, you may not sharpen your mower blades daily, etc. So you will do a less professional job, at least when you start out so your price needs to be enticing. If its a typical US suburban house with a lawn you can cut in 20-25 minutes, I would charge $25 or $30 a cut. Factor in the travel time for you and everything, try to get a bunch of homes on the same street so your more cost efficient. Don't take a house that takes you 30 minutes to get there and 10 minutes to cut unless you have other clients in the same neighborhood.

Good luck, its really a good route to go. The best part is by the time your friends are graduating high school, you will have steady clients and probably more people asking you to cut, you will be able to charge more, you will have acquired more equipment assuming you invest in yourself, and when youre friends are applying for jobs or needing work in high school, you can literally hire them to work for you. offer them 12 bucks an hour and jerk yourself off at night thinking about how your paying them 1/3 of what you get paid and they are working for you.

Godspeed friend
>>
>>1291991
If I was a white girl I would do this and be risk free. It's still very easy and intuitive, but it gives you a bad rep
>>
>>1292006
also to clarify I said
>dont charge a flat rate (ie $20/lawn) because..
>I would charge $25 or $30 lawn
^What I meant is if a lawn is twice as big, takes you twice as long, charge 50 bucks, for it. If its gonna take you an hour, charge a 60 bucks or something. Don't set a flat rate "I'll cut any lawn for $20". Make sure you weedwack and clean grass clippings behind yourself. feel free to ask questions. I made much more money doing this than any of my weed dealing friends >>1291991. selling drugs as a kid is a meme. either you try to sell pot and dont make money, or you get into good money selling better drugs and end up in jail before your out of high school. Thats ust what I observed in my group of friends growing up at least
>>
>>1292017
>>1292006
Thank you so much for the tips man! Have a great day! Same to everyone!
>>
>>1291828
I was a young teen in the early 2000s, so I made my income building websites.

That was before Wix and Intuit and all those fags.
>>
>>1291828
Buy a pressure washer, clean driveways/fences
Paint house numbers on the curb
Change people's oil, get them on a maintenance schedule
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.