[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a total /biz/ illiterate and I want to learn how to invest.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I am a total /biz/ illiterate and I want to learn how to invest. I am still young so I wouldn't mind going for a more risky way to make money.

It is not a lot, but I actually have 4,000$C I can invest. Would stocks be the best option ?

I can put a lot of time/effort to learn.

Thanks !
>>
>>1289601
Well I would suggest that you become biz literate before dumping money, unless you play it cool and buy into a mutual fund or something.
>>
>>1289603
A mutual fund is when people like me put their money in a pool so professional can invest it in stocks, right ?
>>
>>1289601
With the way Trumpcoin is going at the moment, you should put at least 300$C into that. With the marketing videos and massive buyer support; it's feasible that it will be $0.05 by the end of the week.

It is currently trading at just above $0.02 so buy now and sell at the end of the week to 2.5x your money.
>>
>>1289613
Is it easy to buy and sell ? I've read a lot of people are getting scammed because they can never see their money back and they're stuck with useless coins.

Would lending money be a good idea ? Some people lend for 4-5% interest/month around here.
>>
>>1289601
buy one way ticket to america. get robinhood. profit.
>>
>>1289622
If you can find a decent way to lend then definitely.

Yeah you have to be careful with crypto as people get scammed etc. Trump coin is solid though and rising every day, also marketing videos are coming out soon.

>Is it easy to buy and sell?
Yes you buy bitcoins then exchange bitcoin for trump on CCex or Yobit. Then after made you've massive gains you can just reverse the process. Exchange your trump for Bitcoin then sell your bitcoin.

If you invested the whole 4k you alone would probably pump up trumpcoin by +500% However if you're new to Crypto I would suggest a small $100-300 investment that will get you, at the very least, a 40% gain by the end of the week.
>>
>>1289675
How do you exchange trump into BTC? Is it worth Having the trump coins in the Trump wallet? How do you stake?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.