[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im going to start a debt-acquirement agency anyone with experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1456917905220.jpg (83KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1456917905220.jpg
83KB, 600x450px
im going to start a debt-acquirement agency
anyone with experience ?
need to find seller but google isnt much help
where can i find sellers that are affordable
how much should i expect to spend
>>
Self bump
>>
Heh, sounds like someone watched the most recent episode of last week tonight with john oliver. Think for yourself and find your own business idea instead of preying off the poor/indebted pls
>>
>>1289308
I think this isn't as easy as it sounds. It sounds like one of those things like pawn shops, that are a huge hassle to start in the US (I'm assuming that's where you're from since I've never heard of debt-acquirement agencies in Europe). Maybe you can start out buying and selling a bit on the secondary market before throwing money at a market you know very little about. Or you can buy contracts from existing shops and just get into the collection side of it. Trying to do everything at once as a complete novice seems like a certain road to failure imho.
>>
>>1290306
Thanks lad
I was a loan agent a while back so talking to people isn't an issue I've planned as far as to develope a dialog to wich they will seem crazy to refuse such offer
And law is in your side with the correct info
>>
>>1290732
Good luck man. Got the capital or looking for investors/loan?
>>
Wanna start by buying my debt? Send $300 to [email protected] PayPal account
>>
>>1290978
I just realized the irony of asking for a loan to start a debt-acquirement agency.
>>
The easiest way to start with low capital are p2p lending platforms, most of them have 'debt market' for deliquent loans (I've sold some of my loans this way).
Collecting money is not as easy as you might think though. There's a reason those debts usually sell for 10% of value.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.