[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

18 yr old here Never had a job, first place that offered to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: tmp_19013-qlRkDT1719753861.png (12KB, 936x394px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_19013-qlRkDT1719753861.png
12KB, 936x394px
18 yr old here

Never had a job, first place that offered to take me part time said most of my hours would be closing on weekends. So Friday and Saturday nights and Sunday all day.

Sounds like shit so im considering turning it down, but i want to know:
Are most part time jobs like this? If you guys tell me i prob cant find anything with better hours ill just take it i guess

Pic not related
>>
Anything retail is like this. Most people shop weekends so yeah they'll need you. Jobs like landscaping can get away with m-f early in the day.
>>
yes. you are at the bottom of the totem pole so you will be getting the worst shifts. have fun.
>>
>>1288744
no ur lucky, those weekend hrs didnt exist in 2014
>>
>implying you have anything better to do
>>
>>1288744
This is good op it will keep you from trouble
>>
>>1288744
A first job is usually shit. Do your job, do it right, and keep looking for a better one.
>>
>>1288744

If you don't have anything better, then you don't have anything better.
>>
>>1288744
fucking millenial faggot.

get fucked nigger. you working weekends. period.

i started out last year full time mon/tue off. a year later i finally managed to get thu/fri night off. full time.

put in your time and you will get your days. if you want to be a faggot and special snowflake with weekends off then look for it and don't complain here. you aren't creating the jobs so you don't choose. you can be homeless and jobless if you want weekends off.

i bet you also want paid holidays off, right?
>>
>>1288744
Most entry level positions are shit. Usually you only have to do them for 6-12 months before you can transfer.
>>
>>1288744
An oft-underrated aspect of having a job is that you don't spend money while doing it. Even more so if it's at the time you usually spend the most.

Look upon it as a blessing.
>>
>>1288744
You're being offered a job, take it. You're 18 and likely have nothing better to do.

I wish I wasn't a lazy entitled cunt at your age because i could have probably about 50k ATLEAST in savings if i just started working at around your age.
>>
Be me, 17
Got a data center job
>Hey anon you can work overnights right?
Yeah...
>How about you do it for 15k under market rate
Yeah... ok

I now work sun-thu 5am-1pm some other place for 1k under market rate (70% raise from when I worked place #1). You got to put in your time a prove yourself to be a good asset/wageslave and you will go far no matter what.
>>
>>1288899
/Thread/
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.