[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I may be using the wrong format, I'll still give it a try.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (7KB, 120x90px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 120x90px
I may be using the wrong format, I'll still give it a try.

Hello, I'm a 19 year old guy who is dedicated to make money. I'm not somebody who wants to ''make money fast'', just some one who is interested in investing. Im not yet familiar with all the jargons and expressions in this field, I am educating myself and figuring things out. If one of you could show me the direction where I could put my money to good use, or recommend some books that would be beneficial, it would be most appreciated, thank you beforehand.
>>
>>1285066

First off this isn't Reddit so please stop talking like a faggot.

Second, there's money out there for everyone.
If you're good at something, find a way that it makes money and go after it.

>Good at drawing?
Open up a shop on Fiverr (just paid $200 for a new avatar).

>Singing?
kill yourself, don't start a youtube channel you fucking faggot
(unless you have a British accent -> fiverr shop)

>/fit/izen?
Start a YouTube channel/Spam your shit all over Instagram

etc etc, just do what you're good at or find something that's close to it.
>>
>>1285066
First off google and investopedia.
Second don't take advice from dumbass losers pretending. Take advice from the best people. Find people who actually acomplished something similar to what you want to acomplish. Dont listen to youtube faggots that are just pretending. Find somebody that really made it.
Third change your mindset.
Fourth "Think and grow rich"
GL
>>
Another youngfag here interested in the stock market and making something with my life financially, any tips?
>>
>>1285066
>>1285898
Newbies huh? I've been doing this for a few months now and I think I've gotten the hang of it. I'll try and give you advice that I wish I had when starting out.

>Brokers
Now in order to play the market you need a broker, I suggest Robinhood since it's free and doesn't cost you a dime. You won't get the helpful tools like others will but in exchange you don't have to pay commission. Now depending on how much money you want to play with should affect on who you choose.

>Long and short term
This is important in the stock market, sometimes you want to sit on things for years and make a nice sum, possibly double your money in a few years. This is good for pretty much any fag who doesn't mind a wait. Short terms buying/selling is far riskier but you get to see your money faster. I trade like this but I suggest you do long and safe, because newfags don't do basic research and are terrible pickers. A good stock to hold for a long time might be Netflix, they have a lot of room to grow with more cord cutters, short term just research penny stocks.

>More money in, more money out
Pretty basic, a 1% return on a stock when you have 100$ worth of it is meh, a 1% return on a stock that you have 1000 in is much higher. You are also going to lose a lot more as well if you fucking suck.

>Advice
Don't take advice from friends, unless they are knowledgeable about the subject themselves you'll get burned bad. I once lost 10% of what I had early on because I was a fucking dumbass. Also you can take advice from /biz/ but do your own research first, coming here is a good way to hear about new hyped up stocks and it could make you some money, to prove this I made a good 17% gain by coming here.
>>
>>1285066
>I've been doing this for a few months now and I think I've gotten the hang of it
>I suggest Robinhood
>just research penny stocks
>I was a fucking dumbass
>I made a good 17% gain by coming here
never change /biz/
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.