[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone unironically listen to this guy? I've been listening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (44KB, 639x359px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 639x359px
Anyone unironically listen to this guy? I've been listening to his podcasts and it's pretty good man. Not gonna buy any of his shit tho
>>
>>1285047
i dont know, pretty staged for me....
>>
>>1285047

>So anon, how did you start a multimillion dollar polling analytics company?
>Well I got into this business advice podcast...
>Oh I heard about those! Like the Yale business school one?
>No this guy went to the school of KNAWLEDGE. And taught me to maximise my fuel units.

That is a conversation that will never happen OP, because the minute you listen to one of this guys podcasts you condemn yourself to never being a millionaire. Ever.
>>
This guy reads a book a day, he must really have lots of knawledge
>>
>>1285047
This.

He gives solid advice, just avoid his scams
>>
>>1285047
>Anyone unironically listen to this guy?
Yeah, idiots like you apparently.
>>
>>1285047
Hes a good guy, with some wisdom.
But the thing is, its like most self help book.
Its ok to feel motivated and all, but its soon time to crack the book and kick ass and take name.
Hes have a great mindset, but your time would be better spend working toward your goal.
But its all relative, its way better to listen to this guy than to waste time here.
You can find his payed course online for free tho, its ok.
>>
>>1285047
You have to tolerate a lot of bs and bro science, but its worth it to get good advice every so often.
>>
>>1285507
Also this. Motivation and a good mindset isnt enough, you actually have to do something.
>>
>>1285047
He offers great advice and really knows how to sell himself. If you're too stubborn to see this, or at least learn from how he's shilling, then you're not /biz/ material desu.
>>
>>1285659

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting
>>
>>1285662
care to add to this discussion pal :^)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.