[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would a Brexit affect the global economy? Asking specifically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: brexit-shutterstock2[1].jpg (297KB, 3200x1956px) Image search: [Google]
brexit-shutterstock2[1].jpg
297KB, 3200x1956px
How would a Brexit affect the global economy? Asking specifically about the EUR/USD, Gold prices and Bitcoin
>>
File: Paradigm Shift.png (71KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Paradigm Shift.png
71KB, 1680x1050px
Bitcoin always benefits from fiat cuckrrencies coping with ridiculous debt.
>>
>>1283214
This post is cringeworthy.
>>
>>1283214
Fuck off to reddit, they'll buy your pump n dump
>>
>>1283117

Brexit is a pure 100% meme, it won't happen, no matter how try /pol tries to spin in.
The leaders of the EU and the US made it perfectly clear that it won't happen. Obama, Cameron, Merkel, Tusk, Junker, CEOs of biggest corporations, MSM all the elites are AGAINST it. I laugh at these delusional Brexitfags every time i see another thread about the referendum - these people cannot comprehend the reality.
There is more opportunity for you to win 1 trillion dollars tomorrow than for the UK to leave the EU.
On top of that the result of that referendum are non-binding. The UK will remain in the EU.
I would literally borrow 1 billion bucks and bet on that, if i could.

The global economy will not be affected in any way, because it's a type of event that cannot possibly happen.
>>
>>1283266
>I would literally borrow 1 billion bucks and bet on that, if i could.

Get loans and go on betting sites then. A lot of betting sites out there have odds for the Brexit vote.
>>
File: NocoinersOnTerminalHealthcare.png (108KB, 1658x845px) Image search: [Google]
NocoinersOnTerminalHealthcare.png
108KB, 1658x845px
>>1283221
>>1283224
>literally sitting here going rich while you cry
>>
>>1283362

>memecoins
>>
>>1283266
The EU boogyman is a huge meme to begin with. Exiting the EU as a Western European country that isn't Switzerland is pretty much economic suicide. Anyone who understands anything about global economy will tell you the same. But hey, blaming the EU for everything that's going bad in European countries is a way easier way for populists to get votes from financial retards so why focus on such stupid things as facts and numbers.

>EU is left wing and causes more refugees in Western Europe amiright guiz XDDD
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.