[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's make serious money! No joking, let the brainstorming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Cmon anons!.jpg (670KB, 1628x1167px) Image search: [Google]
Cmon anons!.jpg
670KB, 1628x1167px
Let's make serious money!
No joking, let the brainstorming begin!
WE'LL BE RICH!
>>
>>1282753
What if we create some form of product or service then market it?
>>
>>1282763
Yeah! That's the attitude! I'm a software engineer, so I can create any kind of software, we need to plan how to sell and what
>>
How about we create a mechanical box mod for the vapor community. Outsourcing all the producing from China at a low cost and mark up the price of each mod for 200 plus dollars. Let's ride this new smoking fad.
>>
>>1282805
Okay so like, hookahs are social things for smoking. What if we did something like that for those vaping fukbois, an affordable box you can put your juice in, and have different vapes coming out from it.
>>
Develop and sell a faster bread toaster.

Literally millions to be made senpai
>>
>>1282808
nice idea
>>
>>1282811
I'm not sure how to do that, maybe a potent resistance or microwaves...
>>
>>1282808
>>1282816
Like seriously, a black box no more than a foot every which way with all the components of a vape just a big large inside, that's connected to four tubes coming from the four sides of the box.
Those vaping douches, they'll just sit home and vape with their friends instead of going out in the town like vegans and letting everyone know that they fucking vape.
>>
>>1282818
it would only be a way to kick up the voltage on a toaster to burn it quicker. also streamlining the current past the toast in one direction instead of wrapping a coil down, which causes heat loss towards the bottom of the bread and uneven toast
>>
Let's start a country and print money that's backed by nothi-
>>
>>1282820
Yeah i think they would be all over that. Vaping is like a fucking culture now.

I dont know how to do it though, would need some schematics
>>
How about something that everyone loves to do or have done to them? Girls and fags love sucking cock and guys love getting their cock sucked.
There must be a way to profit from that.
>>
>>1282830
There's dildos already, and fake vaginas.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.