[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw live in a developing North African country and can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: drift into the abyss.png (345KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
drift into the abyss.png
345KB, 640x480px
>tfw live in a developing North African country and can't buy bitcoin, eth, or any other coin
>tfw if I had bought those coins when I wanted to with the money I had and sold it when I wanted to I would have made at least 50k (calculated it)
Anybody else here /forced_to_be_nocoiner/?
>>
Explain how you can't buy bitcoin again?

What ways have you tried?
>>
>>1279542
None of the exchanges are open to my country. I have to buy coupon-like things physically but I can't find any sellers.
>>
>>1279531
try paypal.. they convert $$$ to bitcoin.. but 10% commision tho, which sucks
>>
How did you learn to speak English? Have you considered leaving the country?
>>
>>1279581
You can buy physical bitcoins on ebay. There are probably multiple ways for you to get btc.

What country are you in?
>>
>>1279531

I can buy some on your behalf if you want OP
>>
>looking for excuses to not buy bitcoin
you are a pussy, stay poor.
>>
>>1279611
Egypt. Can't buy stocks either.
>>
>>1279531
what country?
>>
You literal nigger, change your circumstances and quit whining. There are a million things you CAN make money even in Africa. And there are plenty of ways to move. Any mental power that you spend on shit you can't change is a waste of time.
>>
>>1279794
>literal nigger

>doesn't know the difference between north africa and sub-saharan Africa
WE WUZ
>>
>>1279794
>North Africa
>literal nigger

"American" "education"
>>
>>1279589
Seriously? Wanted to do that but kept finding deals with crazy premiums on third party websites since paypal transactions are refundable, while BTC are not.
>>
>>1279531
Just keep looking for it on the internet. there is allways a way to buy it. on extreme cases, you can just send your money overseas, and then buy whatever you want. I live in brazil and i bought it. But i know things are hard in egipt you guys just got out of a dictatorship. You are very straight forward and you can profit alot on a political situation like that.
>>
>>1279531
What's your address?
>>
>>1280598
Bitcoin address
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.