[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I improve my people skills and my general social/bullshitting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1464321089512.png (466KB, 580x482px) Image search: [Google]
1464321089512.png
466KB, 580x482px
How do I improve my people skills and my general social/bullshitting skills? We all know these are good for business.

I'm a fairly quiet dude, I've been this way my whole life. People don't dislike me, they know I'm a hard worker but I'm not outspoken.I can only be outspoken to people I've known for a long time.

I used to be relatively outspoken as a teen and people loved me for that but now that I'm older I've gotten quieter.

I fell for the golfing meme and I've been getting good at it, I heard stories about how the golf course is a great place for business deals and social skills but I'm still not that good at socializing in a business setting.

How do I become a top tier schmoozer?
>>
practise.
>>
>>1277214
If there's one thing men respect its bull shitting. Golf is an excuse to bull shit with the guys. Remember while bull shitting keep it short, slightly vulgar but not to vulgar and make it worth a chuckle. Remember if they wanted to talk to their wife they wouldn't be golfing. It's also good to note that you can bull shit whit pretty much any man high or low. Try practicing with a mechanic or construction worker.
>>
>>1278131
I never managed to develop my banter skills

They'll say something funny to me and I don't know what to say back besides "haha yeah" and I look like a boring idiot
>>
>>1279207
Hmm... Well what you need is confidence. If you have confidence bull shitting will come naturally. So just work on that and you'll be okay.
>>
It's literally just practice. I used to be socially awkward until I realized that everyone thinks they're socially awkward unless they're normie af. Once you realise that you can play anyone.

Be forgiving of their awkwardness too and they'll forgive yours. Don't correct grammar etc.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.