[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have 10 seconds to prove society isn't set up in a way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

You have 10 seconds to prove society isn't set up in a way that forces people into being wage cucks their entire lives and strongly discourages business/entrepreneurship.

Self employed/business owners
>30% tax rate or higher
>no benefits/expensive insurance
>greater liability in general

Wage cucks
>extremely low tax rates their employer eats half of
>generous benefit programs/401k matching
>practically no liability in most professions

Considering this is /biz/ how do you all reconcile the fact that the U.S. is fundamentally anti-business? I know most of you are wage cucks here but to those who have built their own businesses, how do you survive when almost everything is working against you?
>>
Women in the workplace and 30-year mortgages are ultimately what force people into lifetimes of wageslavery.
>>
>>1276673
Why would you say the u.s. is anti business, and what countries would you consider pro business? Third world ones where you can pay workers pennies?
>>
Current mortgage, car, and tuition prices are the main culprit

Most people would have extremely comfy lives on just 30k/yr if these three weren't so over inflated in price
>>
>>1276673
>the U.S. is fundamentally anti-business

The US is fundamentally anti-small business.
The magacorps like Wal-mart have grown fat, and have proceeded to buy off politicians to kick the ladder out for everyone else.

Otherwise, America was built on slavery. When that was banned, they simply switched to wage slavery, which is like slaves but you don't have to feed/house/buy them, and you get to fire them before they get long-term employment benefits.
>>
>>1276833
>and you get to fire them before they get long-term employment benefits.

I'm actually impressed you were able to paint a more dystopian picture than what I had originally imagined, and you're completely right.
>>
>>1276833
This. People who say America is anti business are mindless parrots. And while I'd say it's purposely harder for small business, you can still write off so many expenses that much of the complaining is still mindless parroting.
>>
>>1277122
I can't afford a tax attorney, but I love to read legalese. Where do i go to learn these write-offs?
>>
>>1277419
>I can't afford a tax attorney, but I love to read legalese. Where do i go to learn these write-offs?

You could just buy turbotax and quickbooks

they hold your fucking hand...
>>
>>1276833
100% accurate
OP on suicide watch
>>
>>1277419
Hire a CPA , I had a failed business and it was 100% writeoffs

The supplies

The money for the convention

The packaging , shipping materials , website, even the credit card payments once id put this all on a card

Not that I got out ahead - its a fauled business and my credits on the line so I have to pay it off but it was all tax deductions so I paid nothing last year and got money back

With just a cpa
>>
>>1277419
Oh and it cost 150 bucks
>>
>>1276673
large tax rates can be avoided by trading real estate
affordable health care act can be granted in you profit any revenue from investments
your idea of liability is the risk involved and that doesnt make any sense, ever been on the street?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.