[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here burned out? I went to a BBQ with some college friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: no mas.jpg (49KB, 865x990px) Image search: [Google]
no mas.jpg
49KB, 865x990px
Who here burned out?

I went to a BBQ with some college friends today and I hardly had the energy to make a conversation.

Just sad that on my weekends I'm so drained, I don't even know how to have fun anymore.
>>
its called alcohol and other drugs
>>
File: 1412346654610.jpg (111KB, 530x600px) Image search: [Google]
1412346654610.jpg
111KB, 530x600px
le drained sheeple. work less and start abusing alcohol
>>
Sounds like you are ready to graduate to hard drugs anon! The end-game is getting addicted to opiates ofcourse, but we need to work our way up to that. Start out by smoking joints in the restroom, but don't worry, you will be doing rails of coke off a hookers ass in no time! Before you know it you will hit rock bottom and want to off yourself.

Alternatively you can work on your real problems and more than likely depression. Maybe even see a shrink, but it's kind of like cheating to not go all trainspotting first. Skippings steps and all.
>>
>>1275391
>opiates

Good choice! Go with opiates, OP!

I hear there's this new drug called probuphine and it's supposed to basically cure addiction 100% it's totally legit and I highly, highly recommend it -- probuphine, baby, made by the one and only Titan Pharmaceuticals.
>>
Same 21 here drained from fucking a Milf all last night don't have time to interact with plebeians of inferior intellect
>>
I just started at an IB a month ago and I've acquired dark circles under my eyes. Is this only the beginning?
>t. average oldfag that becomes Chad halfway between sober and oblivion
>>
>>1275303
Did you fuck up and do teaching?
I told you not to man
>>
>>1275458
tag me in bro
>>
>>1275344
>>1275357
>>1275391
>>1275451
this

also kek, non-alcoholic cuck >>1275469

all that time making money he can never drink away.
>>
>>1275303
Take Maca Boost by Gaia
You'll feel energetic and confident. And extra horney, which can get annoying.
>>
Burn out is just natural selection.

I am 38 and work about 70 hours a week minimum.
I own my own house, have a family and a 3 year old business.
If you are serious about winning in life then be serious about life.
>>
>>1275391
I worked like a machine for 3 years straight running off nothing but speed & nicotine,
>>
>>1275469

Experiences vary.

I've been in IB for a year and for me it started ok, went to shit, and slowly improved. I still feel like I'm burning the candle at both ends though, and my coworkers are starting to jump ship.
>>
>>1275303

>berned out

Only one cure anon.

"high energy" coins.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.