[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a serious question. After your first day of wageslaving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1436097932336.png (193KB, 500x676px) Image search: [Google]
1436097932336.png
193KB, 500x676px
This is a serious question. After your first day of wageslaving in a menial (unskilled) job, did anyone else feel a huge boredom, revulsion, deadening of the mind, and hopelessness? Or was it just me? I remember I almost quit after one day.
>>
Nah im not an entitled shit.
>>
I did after my first week and it was only when sitting in rush hour traffic and attending a staff meeting of 1000s of people.

Honestly just motivated me to do better so I can avoid that feeling again. Not to just crawl into a hole.

Screw off NEET
>>
Not if you had future plans. If you don't know what you're doing with your life then it will of course mentally kill you.
>>
I work as a janitor / house nigga at a coworking space. I started two weeks ago and I'm pretty sure I work harder than all of the coworkers at my level

on my first day I ate lunch with the woman that hired me and just pulled a few things out of my neet research hat that impressed her. she gave me a job with more some more responsibility than everyone; instead of being at one location, I travel around the city and I'm based out of the city's main location

the first new location I traveled to was shit. the woman that hired me, who is from across the country, was going to inspect it the next day. I sent her a memo of the quick improvements I noticed (the main one, they literally already put into action. this was a few days ago)

they're already talking about a promotion where I'll be doing maintenance and getting a pay raise

I'm insterested in picking up slack with the non janitor enployees and to do so in as unthreatening a manner as possible
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-28-06-45-48.png (574KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-28-06-45-48.png
574KB, 480x800px
>>1272974
in any case this job - $32k - is allowing me to buy the clothes and life that'll get me hired at a real job and / or do my own thing
>>
>>1272939
Yes, you will have to get accustomed to it. This proces will take 2-3 month. until then, its shit.
>>
>>1272939
it should motivate you to either find a job that you actually (truly) enjoy doing. Or start some sort of business that can sustain a lifestyle that you enjoy (whether that be a simple passive $1k/month for a NEET lifestyle; or much more).

If this feeling of living a meaningless life isn't enough to motivate you, nothing will, and you deserve every second of it.
>>
>>1272939
Hey, that cartoon, I think there was a series of those posted on b /random before,
And I never saved them, and source was never posted despite requests.
Do you have more or sauce?

I could be wrong, but wasn't there others with like, wolves and pigs and all sorts?
I remember one was a rich wolf in a suit walking past a homeless pig begging for money,
One showed a tired animal going to work early, with something like 'the early bird catches the worm, but the successful wake up when they want' or something like that, and one said something like - 'what's on in the inside is what matters, but what's on the outside counts' with an ugly animal and a handsome animal?

Does this shit mean anything to anyone?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.