[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've just been playing with demo mode for a little while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: unnamed.png (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
11KB, 300x300px
So I've just been playing with demo mode for a little while now on Plus500, and I need some answers and words of wisdom with the following questions I have, so if anyone can help me out I'd greatly appreciate it.

How legit is Plus500? are there any better alternatives?

I've been specifically screwing around with Indices currently, in the last 12 days I'm currently sitting at around £75k from the original £20k starting point, with only 1 loss thus far within 22 separate investments.

It almost seems too good to be true, what am I missing?
>>
>>1269491
>How legit is Plus500? are there any better alternatives?
About as legit as any other shop that runs something as poorly regulated as CFD's.
Which is to say shady.
As for alternatives, I couldn't say (as I am burger), but trading equities isn't one of them.
>>
>>1269543
Thank you
>>
>>1269491

The spreads are only good on a few items, like forex on eur/usd/gbp. it sometimes hangs on wrong moments. if you make money, plus500 will refuse to pay out your money - they will say something like that you made a trade and sold too quickly. confirming your account is hell.

if it's too good to be true, it usually is. i put in a small amount and got almost the same amount in bonuses, managed to triple my worth and blew it all away on a sudden unexpected swing.
>>
I put in 25 euro during last year's wti trade craze. Got the bonus (100€?) and worked my way to about a thousand on pretty much oil alone.

No joke, my girlfriend came in during one super exciting trade, I was going to the moon and she was super randy, but I couldn't stop thinking of how high it could be going.

By the time I got back to the computer all but 600€ was wiped out on a crash I knew was coming (some report was out that morning)

Cashed out to my PayPal that day because it pissed me off and haven't been back since.

Cfd investing ain't for everyone (think it's illegal in most countries too, so ymmv)
>>
File: laughing_women_laughing_women.jpg (19KB, 360x271px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_women_laughing_women.jpg
19KB, 360x271px
>>1269491
>+500
do a google search on that.
OH BOY it's owned by a known gambling company.
Your money has never been safer OP, totally would trust them mmkay?
>>
Stay the hell away from CFD's even if you know statistical analysis, one bad swing of the market and you could be in serious debt. Acquire more knowledge and start small. Only invest disposable income, low risk and build up from there. Once you get to a point you feel comfortable with your investments you could always invest a small percentage in high risk CFDs or whatever.
>>
>>1270773
They give you a margin and just make a call to if you don't have enough funds. So debt isn't so much the problem, it's wiping out your entire holding in one go
>>
They froze my £3k account for 3 months last year because of UK tax investigations. I'm a student and wasn't happy, invested £2000 in September 2014 and turned it into £3k, only for them to make me wait 3 months before withdrawing, I couldn't even place a fucking trade lols
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.