[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what do you bros think about the upcoming halving event with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
So what do you bros think about the upcoming halving event with Bitcoin? Is now a good time to buy? A lot of speculation says it's going to go up to 600 in the next month, but I can never tell if it's shills or not. Let me know your thoughts
>>
>>1266454
Go look at the price trends during the last few halvings and you tell us
>>
>>1266481
BTC has halved only one time.
Here is a chart of the four week window surrounding that halving on 22 Nov 2012:

http://www.coindesk.com/price/#2012-11-07,2012-12-05,close,bpi,USD
>>
>>1266512
Correction: 28 Nov 2012. And the price increased about 25% from Nov 9 to Dec 9, if you want to credit that rise to the halvening.
>>
>>1266524
>if you want to credit that rise to the halvening.
I don't. Nobody does. The halving is a meme. It was priced in months ago.
>>
The price of bitcoin will be over $1,000 in six months or less

Simple economics and supply and demand dictate this
>>
>>1266583
Thats what 50 retards said a year ago.

>https://foundersgrid.com/bitcoin-price/
I will mentally add your name to the list of dumbasses.
>>
>>1266754
They said all that shit long after the last halving

You really have no idea how big a deal the halving is clearly

Lol you fags with zero bitcoin and or eth shills are going to see the price of bitcoin at least double in the coming months
>>
>>1266786
>hurr durr duurrrrr burr booo
This is how you sound to me.
>>
>>1266803
K.

When the halving comes in July and the bitcoins issued to miners drops from 25 to 12.5 we'll see who's laughing then
>>
File: IMG_20160523_015344.jpg (1021KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160523_015344.jpg
1021KB, 2048x1536px
>>
>>1266454

Those star shaped fruits are so worthless, not sweet at all. You couldn't pay me to eat them
>>
Buy ethereum you fucking idiots
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.