[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ASAP. had accident. I asked in /g/, they sent me here for some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: louiefinalepic.jpg (57KB, 620x538px) Image search: [Google]
louiefinalepic.jpg
57KB, 620x538px
ASAP. had accident.

I asked in /g/, they sent me here for some reason

I recently been out of work. I need to find a new gig. I'm doing a complete career change. what's the best bang for my buck in terms of time investment and pay rate.

I need a new career path, and soon.

I want to get into tech. good idea? what certs would get me about 80k at least, within the year. if not tech, what industry you suggest?
>>
>>1263844
what you want to do is get yourself some good kneepads. thank me later
>>
knee pads.
>>
>>1263844
Freelance on Upwork
OR
Sell stuff on Amazon
>>
>>1263844
They sent you here? Whyyyyyy. You would get better info just by googling and pressing the "do you feel lucky?" button.
>>
The 1 buck dick-suck business is pretty bad now as the recent slump in the economy has led to a saturation in the market.

I think though, that now is the perfect time to start a knee pad selling business. You'll need to find a supplier, and you're in luck because I've got warehouses full of these things that'd I'd be glad to sell you at the low low price of 10 pairs/1 dick-suck.
>>
fuck.
>>
File: test.gif (910KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
test.gif
910KB, 700x394px
>>1263844
http://dropcanvas.com/zpf5p

links in here
You'll likely want "How to find your dreamjob"
links in triplemaximumwageslave.txt

0 to 80k is a big jump.

accident like disability?

Also maybe self made wealth under hustlemusclerehab and earn 1k on the side
>>
>>1263905
The problem with selling things to the 1 buck dick-suck entrepreneurs is they always want to pay by sucking your dick. So really you would just wind up sucking someones dick, to then in turn get yours sucked and have to move some knee pads around.

You should cut out the /biz/, go to /fit/ and find someone to suck your dick in exchange for you sucking theirs.
>>
>>1264094
ah thanks, I only got. mobile for now. I'll see what I can do. thank you.

anything else? how long is that canvas link good for?
>>
>>1263844
I can trade for you

-Alaskan autismo
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.