[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why cant i : >find $1m in funds (assume its possible pls)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (100KB, 700x693px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 700x693px
Why cant i :
>find $1m in funds (assume its possible pls)
>leverage my account to a 100:1 ratio
>i now have 100mil in trading possible
>trade using either small amounts of it at a time or invest all of it
Even if i make a measly 1% a week, its a lot?
Even if i can only get a leverage of 10:1 its still a lot of money
Am i missing something that i dont understand?
Assuming i can make a positive trade and find the starting cash.
>>
>implying anyone's gonna let you throw 99 million dollars in the shitter
>>
You have to pay interest on money that you borrow, that eats into your returns. It's doubtful you could find someone willing to lend you 100m for a rate of less than 1% when your plan is stick it in a money market account or something.

Also, you're not going to average 1% a week. No way. If you averaged 1% a week that would be almost 70% return over a year. Nothing will ever return that much on a consistent basis.
>>
>>1261787
>Am i missing something that i dont understand?
Plenty.
First, ask yourself why everyone else isn't doing this?
Unless you believe this hasn't been thought of already, you're making the assumption you're just that much smarter than the rest of us.
>>
With 1 mil I'd rather go dividends like Warren Buffet and invest in fairly stable companies with some potential for growth
>>
>>1261787
>1% a week
>measly
>>
Let me clear something up first: a forex brockerage offered me up to 200:1 rates. Even if i take a lower 20:1 rate at 1 million i think thats a lot.

I didnt mean to average 1% a week, i meant after a week of consistent trading id make a 1% gain. (This is possible, whats difficult is maintaining that positive figure)
Assuming its possible to get the ratio + the 1% profit. Why hasnt this been done?

The only good answer ive seen is the interest and fees. But even then itd be negligable over my gains.
>>
>>1261958
>I didnt mean to average 1% a week, i meant after a week of consistent trading id make a 1% gain.
How are you going to guarantee you get that 1% every week? How do you guarantee that you don't lose X%? If you can somehow make consistent 1% gain then your average will be 1%... and you would be the smartest investor in the world because I have never heard about someone doing that well.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.