[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go on Kikebook >See all the graduations >4 PHDs, 8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: romneyreich.jpg (15KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
romneyreich.jpg
15KB, 450x300px
>Go on Kikebook
>See all the graduations
>4 PHDs, 8 Masters, a bunch more BA/BSs
>Make more than all of them

Feels good dropping out when I was 21 and going out on my own. Even know of another friend who did the same and is making bank. Why do some of you slave away at school, which is a scam, just to be a wagecuck paper pusher?
>>
try r9k
>>
Oh gee I didn't know that Kikebook had a slot where you can put your income and net worth to show others.
>>
>>1261107
>job title
>even high tier salary of job is lower than yours
>duh
>>
File: lolpoorfagsgetout.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
lolpoorfagsgetout.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I remember this asian kid in grade 10 said in 10 years he'll be more successful than me. Kid was a little cunt for the rest of Highschool to me.

His father and mother were both software engineers that made some software and sold it for 6 million.
Kid went through University and ended up interning for google, IBM, and got a job at microsoft eventually.

I dropped out of Uni first year.

>Last year was the 10 year mark.
>Hit him up on kikebook.
>"How much are you making?"
>blah blah why do you want to know? Remind him about what he said.
>Surprisingly he remembered. "Lol, I don't want to make you feel bad."
>"lol don't worry man, we had a bet and I'm just following through."
>"$105,000 a year"
>I didn't respond until a day later
>I contacted the HR department of the Internet Marketing firm I've built up over the last decade.
>"I want you guys to make a job offer but keep it hidden from the listings just send me the link to it."
>Position Title: "Professional Bidet"
>Starting Salary: $210,000/y
>The duties were basically to wipe my ass whenever I demanded.
>This was a legitimate job offer too.
>I sent him the link, as well as the pic related.
>"Hey man let me know if you're interested in the position, just call the number and my secretary will set up a meeting."
>"what the fuck is wrong with you dude?"
>he actually called the number to see if it was legit.
>Secretary forwards him to me.
>"Justin, I'm so glad you called! Are you interested in the offer?"
>Turns out he was let go 4 weeks ago and still hadn't broken the news to his wife.
>"I'm sorry to hear that Justin. However, the offer is legitimate. Double what you were making at MS and all you need to do is hang out at the office everyday and perform one simple task. I'll even put in a $60,000 signing bonus."
>Line is dead quiet for a few minutes.
>"$60,000?"
>"That's what I said."
>Filled with dispair he asks "When?"
>"I'm sorry Justin, unfortunately the position you've applied for is no longer available."
>*click*
>>
>>1261158
things that never happened for 500, Alex
>>
>>1261158
You have to be 18 to post on 4chan, son.
If you had put it as a "what if?"-story i'd probably laughed.
>>
>>1261158
Damn is this some ancient pasta?
>>
>>1261158
Cringe
>>
>>1261189
I recognize it too. Why would anyone save it?
>>
>>1261191
I still laughed. Im just impressed its still being passed around
>>
>>1261090
Because it's only €1951 tuition a year, and it's too hard to learn stochastic calculus and C++ modelling myself.
>>
>>1261169
>>1261176
>>1261189
>>1261190
All those salty tears XD
>>
>>1261537
You will also not get access to many of the papers and resources the university can provide.
>>
>>1261158
Microsoft engineers don't make that little, a grad gets 150k starting
>>
>>1261090
Yeah?

How much do you make and what do you do?
>>
>>1262862
300k starting
Math phd
>>
>>1261570
Google sci-hub bb
>>
>>1262855
Nope.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.