[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently have received some money from a dying family member,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: GRASS.jpg (1MB, 1354x2048px) Image search: [Google]
GRASS.jpg
1MB, 1354x2048px
I recently have received some money from a dying family member, not a lot, but enough to invest with I figure. I've set up an account with robinhood and loaded the funds into the account ready to trade first thing Monday morning.

Is there currently any stock on the that I should look into? What's on /biz/'s watchlist right now?
>>
>>1260750
You should short both ethereum and bitcoin. I'm not even joking either. Tons of money to be made here when both crash hard.
>>
You should delete that fucking app and buy ethereum. It's about to go moon
>>
Is etherium dropping yet? How often does robin hood refresh the current stock price?
>>
>>1260787
No, ethereum is about to take another leg up
>>
>>1260765

why would both major cryptos dump below their current value? because of lisk? no wait, trumpcoin right?

kek.
>>
>>1260835
>implying another shitcoin is needed to tank them
>implying they wont tank on their own
Kek.
>>
>>1260862
I fucking love /biz/ and I love the dedication. As long as crypto threads live there will always be people to shit on them. I haven't seen one crypto thread since this board was created without people in them shitting all over cryptos. Free speech at its finest.
>>
>>1260772
>>1260765
I'm getting conflicted messages here
>>
>>1261049
Ethereum is a meme. He is just trolling you. Nobody really actually buys that shit lol.
>>
>>1261063
So then what does /biz/ buy?
>>
>>1262271
Uee google: read about bitcoin, then read about ethereum. Then buy whichever cryptocurrency sounds like a better investment. Don't let bitcoiners stop you. Just make your own decision.
>>
>>1262271
KNPD
>>
>>1262287
>Then buy whichever cryptocurrency sounds like a better investment.
Or buy neither. Don't feel pressured to put money into incredibly risky shit just for the hell of it. Remember that shills have an incentive to get you to buy in after they do. Be incredulous or you may get stuck feeling the need to shill this shit too. Trust me, they don't spam this board (and other forums) day in and day out because they want you to get in on a great opportunity. No, they do it because they realize that if more people don't continuously buy then the value of their crypto drops.

If you want to see how full of shit shills are then read this article. It was written in february of last year meaning all the predictions were for bitcoins price NOW. Not one, not even a single one of their predictions was anywhere close. Some of these idiots even sad $10k per coin by now. Its their job to make shit up so that you get hyped and buy. Even with all that BS, bitcoin continues to drop. Vitalik Buterin is as full of shit as all the rest of them. His prediction? Low thousands. Kek.

>https://foundersgrid.com/bitcoin-price/
>>
>>1262287
he said stock not memedollars
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.