[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eth shills, where'd u go? I wanted to play :( The eth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 22

Eth shills, where'd u go?

I wanted to play :(

The eth kids picked up their toys, wiped the tears from their cheeks, and went home to mommy
>>
Run along kiddies, sorry kids, you won't get rich off a meme alt/scamcoin

Your best bet is buy bitcoin before the halving

Sorry to burst your bubble, once the average person sees a picture of your malnourished Autist vitalik their first instinct is to laugh and sell, not necessarily in that order ;)
>>
>>1259263
Where's it at now?
Too lazy to check / want to be surprised by massive decline since last saw threads
>>
Follow your hero Autist role model vitalik, do we he did and sell your meme coin eth
>>
>>1259278
It's being dumped, why do u think the eth shills have disappeared
>>
>>1259281
Fuck, that's priced pretty low.
I didn't think it would drop beyond "distributed" but you never know with stocks.
>>
Where's that Reddit faggot telling everyone to go some shitty Reddit site, trying to convince everyone eth was gonna moon and bitcoin was gonna tank

Lol I bet that pathetic Reddit cuck is reading this right now with a tear rolling down his cheek

Sorry cuck, it's bitcoin or nothing

Now go back to your cucked faggot land website and never return
>>
>>1259294

Calm your titz, sweet jesus.

It's a simple dip. For fuck sakes.
>>
File: why-braces.png (115KB, 234x295px) Image search: [Google]
why-braces.png
115KB, 234x295px
>>1259298
Sorry son your autist coin has no future lol

I'd give it a .01% of beating bitcoin without that malnourished Autist face attached to your coin, but once the average Joe sees your pathetic autist he literally falls over himself trying to sell

I'm sorry your hopes and dreams had to be smashed by a 99 lb communist autist with acne
Kek

Nah I'm not actually sorry, fuck you faggot
>>
>>1259263
What are you smoking? Bitcoin hasnt been above 500 for how long? Just keeps dribbling along

And the opening price for eth was what? 40 cents? That was like a year ago

Youre delusional

Im a nocoiner but cmon man have some dignity
>>
>>1259298
/biz/ is cynical

Eth drops 7% its the end

S&p sneezes 3% and its the great depression 2.0
>>
>>1259324
Except eth has no chance of going anywhere, it has that 99 pound ugly fucking autist attached to it, not to mention offering nothing on top of bitcoin
>>1259322
You're a fucking retard, the bitcoin price is healthy as fuck, the halving is in July and the price will be over $1k by September

Why don't you go back to make pretend faggot land like Reddit where some shitty scamcoin overtakes bitcoin, faggot
>>
>>1259331
I'm kind of new to crypto can you explain what "halving" is ? I'm thinking about buying before it happens
>>
>>1259335
In early July each bitcoin block distibutes only 12.5 btc instead of the current 25 btc to miners

The price of bitcoin is guaranteed to at least double by the laws of mathematics, economics, and your mother's shaved, tight but loose vagina
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 600x753px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 600x753px
ETH will be $50 soon enough.

>missing out on bitcoin
>missing out on bitcoin 2.0 (eth)

Nocoiners never learn

>mfw I bought bitcoin at $70
>mfw i bought ETH at $0.30

Crypto is literally free money and OP is a faggot
>>
>>1259352
>Bitcoin 2.0 (eth)

Oh man am I having a giggle

I wish I had reaction faces on my s.artphone

What can I say, yiure delusional if you think your autist coin is going anywhere
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 199x229px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 199x229px
>>1259356
sorry to hear your bitcoin investment is doing so terribly.

Why dont you turn it around and buy ETH? You might make a profit for once in your pathetic life
>>
File: bernie_faggot.jpg (93KB, 812x960px) Image search: [Google]
bernie_faggot.jpg
93KB, 812x960px
>>1259363
Nice projection faggot

I was buying bitcoin, mining bitcoins, and selling your mom's panties for bitcoin when u were still pissing ur diaper

Jokes on you faggot, I started my bitcoin adventures long before u even heard of "crypto"

Keep dreaming ur autist scamcoin is going places

Pic related, it's you
>>
>>1259368

how many dollar coins did you make with bitcoining?
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 610x393px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 610x393px
>>1259368
Ethereum will overtake bitcoins market cap soon. It has to happen. It's a better cryptocurrency.

Stop denying reality, vitalik is a genius and Ethereum is a better cryptocurrency than bitcoin.

Just buy it
>>
>>1259375

bitcoin is too big to fail
>>
>>1259376
Bitcoin is for pedophiles
>>
>>1259371
I have 206 bitcoins, which is worth about $94,000 today, and $200,000 in four months

Your mom let's me cum in her mouth for a fraction of that
>>
>>1259380

i dont think she understands the concept of bitcoins. The haliving will ruin the bitcoins. I would sell all of them now.
>>
>>1259380
Well, you'd have been a millionaire if you'd have bought Ethereum when I told you to buy it.

I guess being a stupid stubborn motherfucker who can't change with the times is harming you financially.
>>
>>1259382
>>1259384
You guys should hang out.
>>
File: 513e2740b82c73e7_Wiig.jpg (104KB, 550x298px) Image search: [Google]
513e2740b82c73e7_Wiig.jpg
104KB, 550x298px
>>1259384
Nah son, been around these parts for longer than you

I've seen the shills, seen the bullshit

When u been around as long as me, you've seen the scamcoins come and go

I've probably sniffed your mom's and your sisters dirty panties already

You altcoin dreamers are all cucks

Your mom's panties fetch a pretty penny, I mean bitcoin

Hebe!
>>
File: dem_coins_doe.png (1MB, 1131x1536px) Image search: [Google]
dem_coins_doe.png
1MB, 1131x1536px
AHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Keep cucking for a scammy, 99 pound malnourished, ugly-as-fuck, acne-ridden, complete social-retard communist

Check these coins you fucking faggots

Fucking gook moot and his "do it for free" faggot mods and janitors are all faggots.

Your moms and your sisters pussy tastes bitter, tell that bitch to shower more often.
>>
>>1259402
Everyone knows I hate etherm shills, but.. what the hell is wrong with you dude? I mean I guess they do deserve to be shit talked that way.. yeah they deserve it, nvm. Proceed.
>>
>>1259375
What if something better than ether comes along ? Are you just going to keep chasing the next best thing ?
>>
>>1259405
Lel, eth cucks are the worst

Ive seen a lot of scam coins, and that malnourished communist vitalik makes my blood boil just looking at his ugly acne ridden face

Eth cucks deserve to be dumped on and left holding their cocks, and when it happens, I'll be here, making fun of them
>>
>>1259407
Yes. If something better than etheteum comes out, but so far, nothing
>>
File: 1458328035030.png (2MB, 1440x1054px) Image search: [Google]
1458328035030.png
2MB, 1440x1054px
>>1259263
>not using the official picture
>>
File: IMG_20160521_032840.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160521_032840.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
Fuck you assholes, time to watch John carpenters the thing

Enjoy your autist coin getting dumped on you in the near future

Oh, and a word of warning: don't visit this board when your scamcoin tanks in the near future, I'll be sure to make your stay a rather unpleasant one

Kek
>>
>>1259418
Good film. But you should buy some ether, bitcoins days are numbered, friendly advice for you.

Shame about the nocoiners there's no hope for them, but i actually care about you guys, buy ethereum
>>
>>1259418
>time to watch John carpenters the thing
You should probably say "It's time to watch as John uses his carpentry skills to build the (object)".
The other way sounds kind of dumb.
>>
> calling a 5% decline after 2 weeks of 25%+ gains a "dump"
Ok bud. One day you'll realize.
>>
>>1259352
>Crypto is literally free money and OP is a faggot
>Crypto
>Free money

Tell it to those who bought litecoin at 15$ and Bitcoin at 1100$.
>>
>>1259438
When lt was at 15 and btc at 1100, the market was euphoric. You could smell a shorting from far.
>>
>>1259453
>You could smell a shorting from far
Like when GoPro was at $98?
>>
>>1259453
Pretty much this. I smelled the same thing for eth at $15.
>>
>>1259453
>You could smell a shorting from far.

So did you short on leverage and make billions if you could "smell it"? No? Then shut up.
>>
>>1259263
I mean... although I agree with you... bitcoin isn't doing too hot either, bro. That shits been stagnant at best and crashing at worst. It doubled since last year because of the halving coming but now that it is priced in, it's barely holding on. Once the halving is over, people will go back to offloading it.
>>
>>1259380
wtf you have no idea what you are talking about
>>1259382
it's a possibility, might climb some till the halvening then it will be a huge dip maybe a crash imo.
>>
You can't beat eth for growing your btc stack. It pumps like clockwork on any and all news. New dao, pump. New exchange, pump. Vitaliks' balls drop, pump.
>>
>>1259343
Just like at the last halving!
>>
>>1259536
This. All altcoins (in fact, all assets post 2008) are shit compared to Bitcoin, but some coins are good to guess what: make more Bitcoin out of it. So I welcome more pumps and dumps.

>>1259481
You have no notions. The fact that you aren't buying at this discount price proves you deserve a bullet to the brain.
>>
>>1259680
This time is different faggot, we are going under 21 BTC for a reward. People that own 21 BTC in 10 years will be millonaires.
Again, you have no notions and need death.
>>
>no notions
>>
File: awesome.jpg (4KB, 148x111px) Image search: [Google]
awesome.jpg
4KB, 148x111px
im an eth shill. i dont need to hype it. as long as awareness is raised, people will do their own research and the price will increase. It looks like youre doing my job for me so im just relaxing. thanks.
>>
Comprehensive list of altcoins that have not crashed and burned or faded into obscurity:
>>
File: image.jpg (185KB, 960x748px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185KB, 960x748px
>>1259712
>>
>>1259683
this. without retards that exchange bitcoin to altcoins hashocean wouldn't be able to mine shit.
>>
File: passive.png (80KB, 1665x1043px) Image search: [Google]
passive.png
80KB, 1665x1043px
>>1259827
https://hashocean.com/?rid=470464

give it a spin friends after you carefully thought about it that is.
don't get too greedy as we have no idea how legit it is the average lifespan of a ponzi (assuming) is 3 years this has been going well over a year now they pay like clockwork i just received an other payout today.

no you don't get a discount from my ref link as assholes like to lie about it i get 5% after your purchased power (it's all the same to you i'm not taking it from you it's a referral bonus).

if you don't purchase you won't receive any payments. the free 15Mhs won't make it in a month to 0.005 btc.

ROI is around 3 months when you reinvest be careful. don't be greedy and irresponsible.

use pocket change not your life savings. this site is shady as nine hells.
>>
>>1259833
>mining bitcoin

>not mining ether with genesis mining.

Its like you're living in 2013
>>
Cryptocurrencies should be a medium of exchange, not a means of profit themselves
>>
>>1260194
bitcoins are a joke. they are almost identicle to freedom coins. I bet 90% of the people here never even knew they existed. It was an alternate currency that got real popular back in the 80's but the feds squashed them saying they were being used to launder money, do illegal things, and buy cp. Sound familiar?
>>
>>1260172
it's just a thing i like to annoy eth cucks and bit shills with spamming their threads up with my reflink. i never make threads for this like some fuckers.

i don't care either way but eth is a long shot and does not seem plausible to me that bitcoin will be dropped in favor of it.

more likely if eth does deliver something new it will be incorporated into a btc based network.
>>
>>1260220
>identical

Sure gramps
>>
>>1260237
Terrible reasoning m8
>>
>>1260238
identical in the fact that it was an alt currency that got a lot of momentum was working great and was being used to buy drugs cp and launder money. The feds arent going to just let an alt currency work in America. If it dont work here it wont work anywhere. Only difference is this can be used online instead of being mailed through the mail. The feds already have a bead on it and will be cracking down soon enough.
>>
>>1260251
Sure gramps
>>
>>1260254
>muh toy monies are real tho.
ok kiddo.
>>
>>1260265
Thats what it boils down to in the end.

You're a nocoiner. Stay poor and mad while cryptocurrencies continue to exist long after you die.
>>
>>1260267
>Investing in bitcoin when its at its peak.
the whole idea behind bitcoins is it was supposed to be a non centralized currency. but what do we see now? server farms selling Hash's. There are only a few companies doing this. That makes it cenralized and when one company gets enough hardware they will break the system. thats only if the feds dont squash it first.
>>
>>1260277
Sure gramps. If bitcoin dies, we have ether and it will be proof of stake soon so no need for physical miners.

You are the weakest link. Goodbye
>>
>>1260282
if one fails they will all fail. Also not sure how the system is supposed to work without miners facilitating the transactions. so when bitcoin stops giving miners coins for running the system whats the point of running all that hardware. Its literally designed to fail.
>>
>>1260290
Who cares brah, if bitcoin fails ethereum will take over the number 1 spot making me a fucking millionaire.

And if ethereum fails i will just diversify in to the next most promising cryptocurrency.

Thanks for playing gramps
>>
>>1260240
to me it seems pretty likely. if you think eth can magically steal bitcoins thunder you are retarded beyond reason. it will never bee looked upon as anything else but pale imitation with some funky fancy contract thingie stuff that actually pose some security concerns btw.
>>
>>1260172
>mining bitcoin
hashocean would need to mine more than 1500 btc per day out of the 3600 btc that is daily available. with a total of 200GHs. yeh i'm sure they are mining btc you fucking retard. in fact they might mine eth and other shitcoins and exchange them to btc.
>>
>>1260299
>I'm gunna be a millionaire for doing nothing.
what are you 12? besides that there will be no incentive to run the hardware that keeps it running. it will literally just stop working once the mining stops paying. there is no denying that logic. who in their right mind will use all that electricity for literally nothing.
>>
>>1260318
i heard china and some shitholes like that basically gives free electricity to companies to increase competitiveness. that is why they are really big on mining. even with outdated equipment they will keep on churning until some pennies drop out of it.
>>
>>1260325
but thats the thing there will be absolutely no compensation for doing it.
>>
>>1260332
yeah well they will do something else then obviously or sell the hardware or melt the gold out of it.

the thing is the halvening will not immediately crush the bitcoin mining as some imagine it. some miners will drop out others will increase their market share and thus remain profitable. the transaction fees will bump up.

that is all i expect from it.
>>
>>1260336
unfortunately the network isnt as big as they thought it would be so solving blocks without the block reward wont be worth it as it stands. Nothing can be changed in how bitcoin works so there will be no bump in transaction fees. I would sell before the last coin drops because the system might just stop working the next day.
>>
>>1260318
Proof of stake means no mining needed. Solving the whole problem. I dont know what you're arguing about man, maybe bitcoin but i dont give a shit about that.
>>
>>1260346
You're a fucking dumbass and it shows
>>
>>1260347
how the hell does it work? do they just say ok heres some digital coins, only we know how to make them. just trust us that we wont print our own money once you idiots assign a dollar value on them.
>>
>>1260349
you do know the miners are the only thing that makes the system work right? as soon as those giant Chinese server farms stop playing, the system will stop working.
>>
>>1260346
not bloody likely
i mean it would be worth it for me to watch the spectacle i could jerk off using tears of the bitcucks all day.
but i think that mining is not so easily disrupted dropouts will be gradual because everyone will try to play the long game and wait for others to drop out first.

worst come to worst everyone with a pc and a bitcoin wallet could start to cpu mine the stuff the difficulty will adjust pretty fast.
>>
>>1260353
he is retarded eth requires mining same as any crpyto. basically mining is running the apps in a vm and providing proof of completed work.
>>
>>1260353
Do your own research in to proof of stake vs proof of work.

Im not here to spoonfeed cunts
>>
>>1260356
Yes, thats bitcoin, we're talking about ethereum
>>
>>1260363
Nope that isnt what mining is. You're yet again proving you dont know what the fuck you're on about
>>
>>1260361
I've been following bitcoin since before Asic mining was a thing. One thing I noticed is as soon as the first butterfly miner was announced they would delay deliveries of what you ordered so that by the time you got a hold of it, it wouldnt be viable anymore. They did this for every miner until they finally just said fuck it and sold hash's and kept all the hardware they made. It has been shady since asic became a thing. I wouldnt put it past the Chinese to just bail as soon as it wasnt worth the money. Its like a computer aided ponzy scheme and probably why it has lasted longer than most.
>>
>>1260369
>Ether is mined by proof-of-work
what are you on about?
>>
>>1260374
Are you quoting me?

yes, ethereum is mined by proof of work currently, but on the next release it will be Proof of stake.

There are no large ether mining operations like there is for btc because the algo is asic proof. Most of the mining is done at home by enthusiasts
>>
>>1260379
>but on the next release it will be Proof of stake
sorry i never take these things seriously until they actually get released.
we had hundreds of proposals and plans and whatnot in the crpyto sphere over the past ten years and hardly anything came of it.

i will only revise my opinion if i see it work.
>>
>>1260379
its not asic proof. bitcoin sever farms are already mining it.
>>
>>1260386
>like you're even paying attention you nocoinz pleb
>>
>>1260393
Nope. you cannot mine ethereum with a bitcoin asic or any asic whatsoever.

Graphics card only
>>
>>1260393
how does that work? seems to me the best thing you can use currently to mine eth is gpus as they have turing complete instruction-set and lots of rams all in one package exactly what it needs.
>>
>>1260397
>>1260401
maybe these guys dont know what their talking about but heres the link.
http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-miners-ethereum/
>>
File: image.png (616KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
616KB, 1242x2208px
>>1259263
>14,000 unconfirmed transactions
>1.4 tps

Big brother needs help y'all.
>>
>>1260401
i just had a fun idea damnit
is there any crpyto currency that rewards you for rendering 3d images?
i mean 3d design is a constantly improving field the movies get more and more detail ever increasing difficulty to render them, the design and film studios could pay for rendering power this would actually make sense not just some made up stuff existing solely for the sake of mining some hist. it would provide value to the real world.
>>
>>1260411
theres namecoins. thats about the only one that has any actual use other than crunching numbers.
>>
>>1260405
uhm hate to break it to you but that article does not validate your argument at all.
>>
File: 1444014025948.png (194KB, 293x397px) Image search: [Google]
1444014025948.png
194KB, 293x397px
>that one 14 year old who thinks everything is a 4chan orchestrated pumpndump consisting of 62 people on the internet with their pocket money

Describing Ethereum as a 'coin', still, after all this time shows you're mentally retarded. That and this scam sure is playing the long game! I wonder when it'll hit. I'm still waiting on those anons on /g/ who called Bitcoin a scam in 2013 to explain why its a scam.
>>
>>1260419
guess I should have read that last paragraph. So I'm guessing that miner is running just video cards. but who would do such a thing.
>>
>he didn't sell all his ETH and put it into DAO and LISK
>not at LEAST tripling your money after they're released, selling, rebuying when they crash, and then selling again when they skyrocket in less than a year
>>
>>1260428
most altcoins were born when bitcoin mining with gpus became obsolete. people that invested in mining power immediate switched to something they can mine with gpu. that is probably the sole thing that drives these altcoins. i don't know about anyone actually trading in them.
>>
>>1260426
nobodys going to keep mining when they stop dumping coins for the service. Its a very precarious situation. and a lot of things will need to fall into place that havent yet for it to work. when they created this they thought it would be picked up and used as currency for everything on the internet. It hasnt, and you can only do very limited things with them. most involve illegal activities as well. its well known that its used for those things. Its base is not everyday people but criminal organizations for the most part. this is not a good base for an alternate currency to stand on. and like I said before this happened before with freedom coins in the 80's and the feds squashed it.
>>
>>1260442
>this happened before with freedom coins in the 80's and the feds squashed it.
i'm not saying bitcoin can't be squashed easily enough.
but the fed has no jurisdiction over it frankly.
it would require international cooperation to completely stomp it out.

the problem with bitcoin and other suck crpytos with this kind of consensus protocol it the ensuing chaos and butthurt resulting from a split internet. doesn't have to last long for example china gets cut off but they have like 65% of hashing power. china will have their own blockchain the rest of the world it's own. transactions get confirmed and then suddenly internet is whole again and all the rest of the world gets their transactions redacted.

imagine selling something for bitcoin having 6 confirmations and the next day it's gone like you never had it... just imagine.
>>
>>1260446
feds could pull all kinds of shenanigans to make china stop mining the coins. basically just tell china to stop providing the free power. We are very tight with china and they wouldnt want to risk messing up the gravy train for a few worthless companies that dont contribute anything real to the world. Credit cards are the real alt currency anyway.
>>
51% has hit the Ethereum platform.
Vitalik telle everybody to buy LISK
>>
>>1260457
source?
>>
>>1260454
Lol

>the feds telling china how to micromanage their economy

Just shows your complete lack of reasoning ability and total ignorance of world affairs.
>>
>>1260463
are you retarded? china would be nothing without America.
>>
>>1260465
The chinese government isnt going to stop supplying cheap electricity to industry on the say so of the FBI.

Read a fucking newspaper for once in your life you total ignoramus
>>
how do we know eth is asic proof? it seems it just takes some time and R&D to make asic work for any cryptography algs. What would make it asic proof?
>>
File: 1429568844194.jpg (101KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1429568844194.jpg
101KB, 720x960px
>>1260442

What the fuckbollocks did I just read? Gee, I wonder why on every crypto discussion space ideas seem to be different than here. I guess its because this place really has been polluted with mouthbreathing 9gag faggots.

I don't even know why I still come here, many posters appear to be legitimately very underage or mentally retarded.

We're going to keep hearing "erm, it won't work because of reasons and er, I, um, yeah bitcoin is dead because I think that." tier shit until KEK knows when. Can you detract your autistic focus from Kraken 1-minute charts and actually read the news, read developer posts, read community discussions? Maybe then you'd understand something at all.
>>
>>1260473
China will do whatever the fuck we tell them to if it comes to that. you really think they give a shit about crypto currency over the huge manufacturing contracts we give them?
>>1260479
the network is not nearly big enough for miners to keep making money after the coins dry up. the transaction fees are not close to what the programmer originally had in mind when he created bitcoin. its not a universally or even a highly used system at all.
>>
>>1260488
>china will do...

No, they wont
>>
>>1260488
you forgot to add it's also spammed to shits by bots which contribute to like 90% of transactions
>>
>>1260492
not to mention this whole thing comes from the sneaky Chinese. shit the creator of bitcoin is anonymous. nothing to see here. now this is just pure speculation but who's to say all that hashing isnt being used for something useful like cracking. nobody knows the key except the anonymous creator.
>>
>>1259263
You do realize you would still be up like 15x even at current prices
>>
>>1260503
You're a dense ignorant faggot
>>
>>1260516
suck a bag of dicks eth shill. there is no way of knowing if the hashing which is artificially increased in difficulty arbitrarily, that means its doing much more work than what is required, isnt being used for cracking. youre not going to be a millionaire kid.
>>
>>1260521
Total nincompoop thats what you are
>>
>>1260523
theres also an anonymous person out there with the key. You actually think someone is going to make something like this and just throw away the seed? the whole idea is ridiculous the more I think about it.
>>
>>1260521
you can of course use asics to churn hash collisions.
but the difficulty doing so would be many many magnitudes higher than what is required to mine bitcoin.
>>
>>1260526
Right...
>>
>>1260538
at best he'll just print money for himself, at worst he's working on cracking aes-256.
>>1260534
sure but take into account the entire network minus the actual power needed to handle the transactions, which is a small fraction, could be used if you knew the seed. and we do know someone out there has the seed. who would just throw away all that hashing power.
>>
>>1260548
i don't think the entire networks total hashing power would make a dent on the difficulty required to break a 256 bit symmetric encryption or find a collision on sha-256.

you need quantum computers for that shit. actually the bitcoin private keys are weaker than that. old 256 bit elliptic keys only have a 128 bit difficulty in practice.
>>
>>1260548
What a dunce
>>
>>1260566
256 encryption is a stretch for sure. but you have to admit that its a powerhouse that could do some serious work, and just throwing away that kind of botnet for lack of a better term isnt something a smart person would do. Unless, all he wanted was a way to print his own money. but why not both?
>>
>>1260580
Stop
>>
>>1260488

That's a unique and non-coherent argument. I can't even understand what the fuck your point is. That's your fault because your shit makes no sense whatsoever. You really are retarded aren't you? Like, its not even a joke like it usually is here. You're legit very dumb.

Also calling someone an 'eth shill' is pretty fucking dumb too. Ethereum has a market cap of $1.1BN, you think someone is employed by Vitalik himself to make posts about Ether to a stagnant board of 40-50 roleplaying NEETs? Where did that $1.1BN come from? Sure isn't from shilling on Vietnamese archery forums.
>>
>>1260594
>Ethereum has a market cap of $1.1BN
hmm that's about 2 magnitudes more than i would have guessed.
>>
>>1260594
>non-coherent argument.
explain.
>>
>>1260602
See? You made 21 posts in this thread about something you don't even know about.

>>1260606
You're fucking dumb
>>
>>1260608
>See? You made 21 posts in this thread about something you don't even know about.
this is a thread about bitcoins dipshit.
>>
>>1260614
So you don't even know the market cap of bitcoins only serious competition?
>>
>>1260615
neither did you until he just stated it.
>>
>>1260602

>guessed

Holy fucking shit are you serious? Are you not posting from the internet right now or are you just posting internally inside 4chan's servers with no outside access to the worldwide web? Are you literally suffering from some sort of brain damage?

All those posts and you didn't even Google the first and most basic thing about you were against. That's incredibly retarded even by 4chan standards.

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/

There you go you fucking handicap, I used this site called Google to get it. Later on I'll show you how to retrieve information of current global events using this Google thing too. Literally kill yourself if you don't do it by accident soon anyway.

>>1260606

>me: your argument makes no sense
>you: explain how it doesn't make sense
>me: because I don't understand anything in it
>you: what that you don't understand don't you understand?

Were you and the other troglodyte born in a lead fume exhaust system?
>>
>>1260615
>serious competition
Litecoin? Feathercoin? Primecoin? Cash? Visa? Polished pebbles? I've got no idea what you're talking about here.
>>
>>1260620
I guess I need to ask what reply you are talking about when you say it doesn't make sense. because nothing I said doesnt make sense in context.
>>
>>1260618
You're too dumb for words.
>>
>>1260622
>>1260625
You're both a pair of chumps.
>>
>>1260626
I guess I'm like you then. It's a decent argument of its legitimacy and you choose to insult instead of argue.
>>
File: 7D0riZQ.png (217KB, 531x705px) Image search: [Google]
7D0riZQ.png
217KB, 531x705px
>>1260629
Enjoy holding that bag.
>>
>>1260632
Cool, my "bag" as you say, is over 40x more expensive than when i bought it and the value is going up day by day.
>>
>>1260636
The slope is always steeper on the decline, friend~o. A smarter man than you might look into what bubbles are.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 219x186px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 219x186px
>>1260644
Ethereum is not going to magically go down in value because of TAshit chart voodoo you stupid fucking twat.

See you at $100
>>
File: 273-0.jpg (64KB, 413x570px) Image search: [Google]
273-0.jpg
64KB, 413x570px
>>1260648
ETH has no value, all it has is a price.
>>
>>1260649
You're too fucking thick to talk to m8
>>
>>1260479
Yes, cryptotards here are literally retarded. There is no point arguing with them. It's not like any other sites are much better, though. It's all differing levels of retardation.
>>
>>1259263
So, what was the purpose of this thread? Acting like you could predict the future because you saw a dip?
It's not crashing now, is it?

But this is /biz/: Another day, another retard.
>>
>>1260608
>See? You made 21 posts in this thread about something you don't even know about.
that's bullshit i'm not generally interested in market capitalization because they tell you nothing about the underlying technology or anything really. most of it is just the current perceived price of a coin which is totally irrational and has absolutely no relevance to my purposes. and frankly they are all laughably low too.

i'm just surprised it does so well compared to bitcoin that's all. i don't see any reason to.
>>
>>1260695
nice samefag.
>>
>>1260832
arbitrary pricing and market manipulation are real. cryptocurrencies have zero regulation and people think this isnt happening in this market even though its rampant in the stock market. delusional.
>>
>>1260695
oops made 5% today, but you're so smart. How is your diversified mutual fund doing for you?
>>
>>1260973
>but yet lost 6% yesterday
G-good for you, man...
>>
>>1259331
Did you respond to the wrong person on that second one? I didnt even mention btc - just that biz is permabear
>>
File: 1389717017364.gif (497KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1389717017364.gif
497KB, 250x188px
>didn't think it would lift off again
>didn't keep funds around to buy in quickly

I'm not ready for this game.
>>
>>1260985
invest in a real market homeboy and you'll know. Only dumb dumbs lose money in the stock market.
>>
OP why did it go up 1%? Why is at $14 now!?

WHY WAS IT A DIP!?
>>
>>1261297
>this is where listening to nocoiners and bitcoiners gets you
>>
>>1261379
you don't seem to comprehend anything about these crypto prices.
they are like a commodity that is utterly useless and while there is interest in it while it's hip the prices can go up and up but nothing is supporting it. so it can crash any fucking day and then you will be a sad sad bagholder.
this is a very real risk and for some unacceptable. so guess what i don't give a fuck about your scamcoin gains. it's not a commodity we really need for anything yet. if it becomes one guess that's an other story.
>>
>>1261420
I feel like your making me stupid reading your posts.
>>
>>1261514
>your
seems to be working
>>
>>1260454
>feds could pull all kinds of shenanigans to make china stop mining the coins.
Pffft.
>>1260465
>china would be nothing without America.
Long time ago, maybe, but now it's the complete opposite.
>>
>>1260454

Autism is over 9000.
>>
>>1260620
lol get you shit together man and chill like i said i never bothered to look that shit up. i had a vague idea and it turned out to be wrong but it is totally without any consequence whatsoever. none. that is probably the main reason i never looked this shit up because it's meaningless.

i was surprised how many coins they shit out already and how much a coin is valued but it's not like i follow these crypos closely.
>>
>>1259280
>he thinks autism is a slur
>on 4chan
kek. Thanks to Vitalik I got drinks money for two months. How mad are you wagies?
neetmasterrace.jpg
>>
coinbase is going to start BTC <-> ETH trading soon

this will for sure make the price of eth go up when it starts
>>
>>1262709
Shutup.
>>
>>1262710
o-okay
>>
>>1262363
>drinks money for two months
dude i make that money sitting on my ass and posting on 4chan while at work zero risk involved.
you must be mad, but such is life.
>>
>>1259278
>>1259281

lel
>>
Eth is on an all time high i dont get OP?
>>
>>1259414
I start laughing audibly whenever I think of this picture :) :)
>>
>>1259263
>Bitcoin fee to high LISK much better
Bitcoin is dead LISK not
>Bitcoin price lower LISK price higher rising
Bitcoin now value LISK real usage
>Bitcoin < LISK
Thread posts: 173
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.