[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could some explain to me how in the 2008 collapse, kf (korea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
Could some explain to me how in the 2008 collapse, kf (korea fund) went from 400$ to 30$ And hasnt recovered at all? Is the stuff besides the 20% of samsung absolute shit?
>>
File: image.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
I mean heres ewy (another south korean etf) and it bounced back nicely after the collapse. What am i missing? Why did ewy bounce and kf rot in hell?
>>
>>1259091
Look at the differences between them. I haven't looked at this at all but the most likely reason is large vs smaller caps. Or currency hedged.
>>
>>1259297
could u explain? i had a frontal noobotomy
>>
>>1259091
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/09/19/AR2005091901603.html

Read slowly.
>>
>>1259478
That was juvenile and didnt really answer my question but thanks anywho
>>
>>1259701
I told you to read slowly you fucktard.
It is complicated. An outside investor forced them to sell assets. Hence the decreased price now.
>>
i see OP didn't printscreen because he didn't want to print the whole screen. very clever use of technology there. i'll have a use for my phonecam now. thanks OP. normally i would print screen and then have to scan the whole thing in again. what a mess. this is a revelation.
>>
>>1259808
>>1259815
I just to a pic of my laptop screen.
Also ^ i still dont understand how that would cause one stock to bounce like a basketball and onother to get infested with maggots,,, literally in the dirt since 2009. How the fuck can that be a result related to the 5 percent cost difference on closed market etfs explained in the article? 5 percent difference and 1200 % difference is due to the same cause?
>>
>>1259905
You are hopeless.
>>
>>1259905
The korean company never recoverd the assets / production (value) and samsung did
>>
>>1259905
You are incredibly fucking dense mate
>>
>>1259091

Read the fucking article and understand what the fund does, also notice the little 1:10 split marker in your chart (the little S).
>>
There's this thing on Windows called the "snipping tool", which lets you drag a portion of the screen and it saves a picture of it.

Another option is pressing printscreen and then pasting in paint, and cut out the part you want to save and show people.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.