[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you guys use flippa? Im trying to start my passive income

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (121KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 600x300px
Any of you guys use flippa?

Im trying to start my passive income lifestyle. Thought maybe buying a few apps or sites that earn money would be a good start
>>
>Passive income
start your own business you loser.
>>
>>1257673
I dont really have any business ideas
>>
>>1257673
Owning a business is the opposite of passive. It takes a lot of work to get a business off the ground
>>
I honestly think half of them are scams.

The first offer on the frontpage that I see: you can buy an iphone app for 2,5k dollars that earns 20k per 3 months. Come on now.

Whatever you will buy, you probably have to develop it further yourself. If you buy a website or app from flippa you can skip having to start it up yourself, which will save you a lot of time, but the other side of the coin is that you have more control over which product you're making. And you're more invested in your product knowing it inside out.
>>
>>1257686
*but if you make something yourself then you have more control
>>
>>1257686
I think youre reading that wrong pal
>>
>>1257705
I'm just saying keep your eyes open and expect to do some work. Websites will die without constant updates.
>>
>>1257686
>you can buy an iphone app for 2,5k dollars that earns 20k per 3 months. Come on now.

this
>>
>>1257676
Steal someone else's already profitable business. New ideas rarely make money anyway.
>>
>>1257712
He read that listing wrong
>>
what is this obsession with passive income when your alternative is a job

as the other guy touched on, you're going to have to put work in the site you'll buy, especially at your probable price range

and if you're expecting to find a jem to let it run itself, it'll be dead before you see any roi

these websites are mini businesses
>>
>>1257676
pick a skillset you have / are willing to develop and productize your service

still plenty of room for a solid copywriting company
>>
I've bought sites here before and they're all complete scams. What you have to understand about these "businesses" is all of the money comes from traffic numbers which is completely out of the control of the web master. A lot of the time those traffic numbers are inflated = a month after you buy the site your traffic drops by like 99% percent and you just dropped 50k on an utter worthless piece of shit.

Exceptions to the rule: -possibly- subscription-based services with reoccurring monthly income but in general those kinds of websites are still fucking cancerous and I would advise anyone not to drop coinage on these immaterial pieces of shit that are run by kikes and charlatans.
>>
Unless you're nearing retirement or have a lot of cash, don't put any money into passive income vehicles. Look for capital growth only
>>
>>1258078
I have no capital to grow :(
>>
>>1258086
Exactly, focus on that first. Build your wealth, then turn the passive income tap on and retire.
>>
>>1257670
You have to be careful - people out their make a living just putting sites on flippa with fake info

Due dilligence is king
>>
I'm selling my fitness apparel biz if anyone wants it. Have 40k followers on IG.

@valhalla_iron
>>
>>1258067
you don't have any idea what you're talking about do you
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.