[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After the 5500 Roth IRA contribution each year, what's the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (41KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 500x334px
>>
eth, lisk and mgt
>>
>>1255795
Open a brokerage account on Vanguard and throw it into the same shit as your IRA.

That is assuming you're not taking advantage of any 401(k) and taking stupid amounts out of your paycheck to make that $18k contribution.
>>
>>1256896
>mgt
Went from 5 to 2 in one day.
>eth
Looks like shit. Are you working for them as a paid shill?
>lisk
Never heard of it.
>>
>>1256911
I made 50% on Eth in the last week. How is your Vanguard account doing this year? Getting that mythical 7% compounding?
>>
>>1256923
>and lost 50% on eth the prior month when it went from $14 to $7
But hey you didnt hear that from me.
>>
>>1255795
HSA followed by 401(k)
>>
>>1256962
Not everyone has shit insurance to qualify for an HSA, bruh.
>>
>>1256964
>paying for more insurance than the minimum required by the government
Have fun getting jewed.
>>
>>1257006
>Not having an employer that gives you awesome health insurance for what you'd pay for the bare minimum.
Gotta' love having a max out of pocket that is less than most people's deductibles.
>>
>>1257031
>thinking that your health plan is "free"
Whatever they are paying for it on their end, they are taking it out of your salary. Are you also a Berniecuck who wants "free" college?
>>
>>1257044
>they are taking a variable value out of a salary that doesnt change or increase

ok
>>
>>1255795
KNPD
>>
>>1256904
$220 deposited 401k per month - master race reporting in
>>
>>1257044
>They are taking out the unpaid part of my premium from my pay
Except they aren't. They're paying for it. That's what happens when you work for a large employer with good benefits.

>>1257173
You should be doing $1500 a month.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.