[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/ I've just started looking into CFD trading and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: logo.png (8KB, 372x91px) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
8KB, 372x91px
Hey /biz/

I've just started looking into CFD trading and opened a demo account with Plus500 (pic related). With the demo account I managed to double the fake $25,000 i was given in a couple of days through forex.

I'm considering opening a real account and depositing $100 and seeing where I go from there, but upon looking into plus500's reviews a found a lot of people complaining about having major issue with withdrawals. Many are calling it a scam.

I wanted to ask you guys if any of you have had experience with plus500. Any problems ? If you don't use it then what CFD trading service do you use/recommend ?
>>
>>1255517
Well, seeing as how most anons here are burgers, we don't trade CFD's. In fact, they might even be illegal here.
UK?
>>
>>1255609
Nope Australia. And I'm really new to all this so I'm just trying to make sure I don't at least get scammed.
>>
>>1255634
I too am in aus and would like to know. What part of aus?
>>
>>1255517
i'm not familiar with CFD and I only trade in US markets, but it sounds too good to be true to double your money that fast. The higher the reward the higher the risk. If you enter with $100 real dollars cash that's basically nothing so you might as well gamble it, but if you're ever going to get serious about day trading you'll need to gather some decent principle to start trading on volume.
>>
>>1255517
>CFD trading
buck shop scam

stay away
>>
>>1255634
Well, in the UK, the only reason people trade them to begin with is that there's a ridiculous tax (Stamp Duty) on trading equities there, making it an unprofitable waste of time.
Is there something similar in Oz?
>>
>>1255517
+500 is a bucket shop, friend. Enjoy getting memed.
>>
File: 1430093076051.png (164KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1430093076051.png
164KB, 480x320px
>>1255517
Seems friendly at first, good bonuses and shit but it is scammy, they do have hidden fees and if you use leverage they will eat you alive. Stay away buddy.
>>
stick with big players: fxcm, forex.com, netdania
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.