[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Go to gym > Go to squat rack > Bar covered in Vaseline

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1358522616611.jpg (9KB, 247x200px) Image search: [Google]
1358522616611.jpg
9KB, 247x200px
> Go to gym
> Go to squat rack
> Bar covered in Vaseline or something
> Walk over to employee
> Bar's greasy do you have a clean one?
> "Oh no Anon, that is our new system for maximizing coordination for cross-fit plan."
> Stare at employee for a moment
> I don't do cross-fit and just want to squat
> "Anon, you should try - it makes the bar harder to hold so you have to focus more."
> Stare blankly at employee
> Mutter "t-thanks" as I go to locker room.

Has anyone else's gym started BS like this? I don't even know what is real anymore.
>>
>>1254439
-> /fit
>>
>>1254439
I bet the Jews did this
>>
stop being weak and try it, it makes it hard to hold which incorporates more stabilizer muscles.

and please go on fit
>>
>>1254439
>> I don't do cross-fit and just want to squat
>> "Anon, you should try - it makes the bar harder to hold so you have to focus more."

>so, employee representative, in what aspect does making something with heavy weight harder to hold imply that you're are creating a safe environment for me to work out in? I sure hope I don't hurt myself and have to contact my lawyer about this...
>>
File: living the life.jpg (33KB, 540x320px) Image search: [Google]
living the life.jpg
33KB, 540x320px
>>1254481
>get banned from every gym in the area
>never work out again
>end up looking like this
>>
>>1254489
He seems happy.
>>
>>1254497

he's dead

he was an online blogger or something and was featured on some show where doctors cut away all his fat and put him on a proper diet. He gained it all back and his family were feeding him the 15,000+ cal per day to keep him in that state.

He died at age 26. good riddance.
>>
>>1254556
Why did they want to keep him that way?
>>
>>1254564
To make him happy
>>
>>1254564
Because people will literally kill their own family for money/fame.
>>
OP here - posted in wrong board. Sorry. I better think of something /biz/ to avoid a mod.

How about those Fed minutes released today? Sounds like interest rate may go up sooner than later.
>>
>paying to exercise
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.