[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/, I know I shouldn't trust 4chan but google isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1454504392460.gif (846KB, 245x194px) Image search: [Google]
1454504392460.gif
846KB, 245x194px
Hey /biz/, I know I shouldn't trust 4chan but google isn't giving me the kind of information I want.
I got a mysterious ACH credit deposit on my navy federal account last month totaling a bit more than $400.
I'm not certain where this money came from, or if it's actually "mine" to spend.
I can think of a single reason for me to receive this money, but I don't want to be spending it until I can confirm.
I was in BMT for a couple of weeks before I got kicked out for a bullshit reason ( no it wasn't drugs ), so that might be the source of the money if they finally got around to paying me for my time. But does the Air Force deposit money in that manner?
I asked one of my parents if they accidentally deposited it there but they answered they did not.

I'm incredibly confused. I want to spend the money but not enough it's worth getting into legal trouble over.
>>
>>1252361
They still pay you for bootcamp even if you get kicked out. If you get kicked out for fraud they will take half your pay though.
>>
>>1252361
I can actually help you here, you wouldn't happen to be in the Air force base at lackland right? I got out few months back in bmt as well.

Because if so OP you are fucking retarded as that was clearly made apparent in the BMTSG you god damn water boy. Like it spells it out you get 400 for supplies and room stuff. It's yours.

Hope I helped you out and please learn good study habits.
>>
>>1252386
>Because if so OP you are fucking retarded as that was clearly made apparent in the BMTSG you god damn water boy.
When I say a few weeks I REALLY mean only a couple.
Literally, week 1 day 1. 0 week was so shit and it was finally getting better, too.
Thanks though.
>>
>>1252395
Glad to help water boy, I was in for 3. Be glad you got out. It doesn't get better the next two weeks. Also did you go to lackland for the navy? Because next time join the AF if possible.
>>
>>1252361

> kicked out

story?
>>
>>1252418
Well he said kicked out so he likely lied on his application.
>>
>>1252407
Oh sorry, I was in AF, so sadly that isn't an option anymore.
Yeah I was at lackland.
I was in medhold literally longer than I was in actual BMT
>>
>>1252432
Wait, oh fuck I might actually know you.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.