[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you are about to commit suicide, isn't it a good idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1450058354991.png (400KB, 450x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450058354991.png
400KB, 450x720px
If you are about to commit suicide, isn't it a good idea to max out your credit cards and have one hell of a vacation before you finally check out permanently?

How can the bank collect if you're dead?
>>
The bank will go after your estate, so your family won't get any of your shit when you die, not even enough to cover your funeral without them paying out of their own pocket
>>
>>1249006

What if you liquidate all your assets, spend the money on drugs and hookers, and die with a negative net worth?

Could they come after your family (parents) for fraud under RICO?
>>
What happens after you die doesn metter thou, you are already fucking dead
>>
File: suicide-world-is-your-oyster.png (114KB, 1023x425px) Image search: [Google]
suicide-world-is-your-oyster.png
114KB, 1023x425px
>>1249004
>pic related

The point of course is that if you are really suicidal then maxing credit cards and taking vacations has no appeal.
>>
>>1249068
>just b urself
>>
Because everyone that is suicidal is obviously in a healthy state of mind and able to think logically.
>>
Why post such dark things accompanied with a cute image of Renge?

But anyway, they'll just sue your family.
>>
>>1249106
>Why post such dark things accompanied with a cute image of Renge?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKVCJhFXFwU
>>
File: 2016-05-16 02-56-07.webm (472KB, 672x432px) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-16 02-56-07.webm
472KB, 672x432px
>>1249110
>>
>>1249004
>maxed out cc's
>car loan
>no assets
whelp looks like my family will make it out easy if i an heroed
>>
If you're going to kill yourself, why don't you take out a massive life insurance policy, and spend every last penny you have paying the premiums so you're beneficiary gets a bunch from your death?
>>
>>1249120
this could work but life insurance companies will look for any reason not to pay. im not sure but maybe policies have a no suicide clause
>>
If you're going to kill yourself why not just do all the illegal things.
>>
>>1249120
You'd need to wait a year or two for life insurance to pay out for suicide.
>>
>>1249114
what?
>>
>>1249004
here they will come after whatever relative of first degree you still have alive
the country is run like a fucking mafia. debt is inherited
>>
>>1249197
They want to report me for killing their waifu. Well actually for posting a video about it.
>>
>>1249004
Isn't it a better idea to max out your credit cards, get all the loans the banks can give you, liquidate all your assets and move to another country to start your life over?
What's the worst that could happen, you'll die or kill yourself when it doesn't work out?
>>
>>1249106
>sue your family

Sue them for what exactly? They can legally reject inheritance and then the creditors can go suck a dick.
>>
>that pic
most normie thing i've ever fucking read
>>
>>1249068
>>1249004
When you think about suicide there's nothing that makes you happy or satisfied
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.