[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make money to buy effay clothes if my sheltering parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1437144405585.png (90KB, 234x241px) Image search: [Google]
1437144405585.png
90KB, 234x241px
How do I make money to buy effay clothes if my sheltering parents won't let me get a job,
I have a PayPal with .25 in it and 60 dollars cash
I'd prefer something online that pays through PayPal and not some 2ยข mechanical Turk shit
>>
You can grow up first you little brat.
>>
>>1248477

your parents won't let you work and you're of age? your parents are retarded. i got a job at 16, albeit to pay for weed, but your parents are still stupid as shit.
>>
>>1248538
I know man, I'm still in high school so I can't do anything about it untill I leave for uni,
But what can I do from home?
>>
>>1248543
>what can I do from home
Fill out job applications.
>>
>>1248477
KNPD
>>
Your parents sound like idiots. If you're smart, then start writing essays for those websites where students buy them off of. It'll prepare you a bunch for uni & I imagine you'll make mediocre money
>>
>>1248551
I'd have to go out to work and my parents would get pissed tho, they aren't reasonable people and but I still respect them too much to go against their wishes when Im living with them
>>
You can always make a blog, sign up for Adsense, and make a few bucks that way. I have an infographics blog that still makes me $5/mo even though I haven't updated it since 2010.
>>
>>1248586

Do it anyway, you're only a teenager once. You're allowed to rebel.
>>
>>1248560

This is actually probably a good call if you're smart

I made a throwaway email address and posted some craigslist ads around finals week this past semester offering to write people's papers and got a few replies, even though I didn't follow up on them. Probably could have charged like $150 for some shitty 5 page, double spaced papers

and as someone who grades undergraduate papers at a state school .... most people write worse than I did when I was 15 or 16 and I was a run of the mill honors student at an average public school
>>
>>1248642
In a Muslim family, rebelling isn't easy and last time that happened I got my ass beat but this time they'll probably not let me leave for uni and I'm not gonna risk that
>>
Can I get into trading stocks with little money??
I only have $80 in cash and .25 in my PayPal account
>>
>>1249821
Yeah.
If you want to lose it all.
>>
>>1249821
Download Robinhood and put everything into $GEVO
>>
>>1248652
Start a goat brothel. Seems like you already have connections with a lot of clients.
>>
>>1249838
Is this a meme?
>>
>>1249848
Nope. $GEVO is going to moon in June.

TO THE MOON IN JUNE!
>>
When I was 16 I made money through writing for a computer magazine and for an online computer blog. Maybe you could find something like that (if you like gadgets and or PCs then you are sure to find something).

My other source of income was a website about Linux. It didn''t bring in much but 100 usd a year Google ad revenue was pretty cool for toys and shit.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.