[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Not planning to buy in on release day >Not making a realistic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: itslikeyoudontwanttoberich.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
itslikeyoudontwanttoberich.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>Not planning to buy in on release day
>Not making a realistic 50-100% gain

9 days to release nocoiners...
>>
>>1247869
Yes, yesssss. This cryptokek will fun /biz/ for board supreme!
>>
What do you think about yobit prerelease?
>>
>>1247890
Was dangerous to the reputation of lisk but I think it turned out OK.

Because yobit was basically trading nothing, people started associating that with LISK, even though the lisk dev team made a statement saying they didn't approve of IOU trading.

In the end it gave LISK more coverage which is really good for the future of the coin.
>>
>>1247869
I bought a shitload of LISK in the ICO can't wait for release day!

LISK to the moon!!!
Better buy Lisk on the first day.
Lisk will destroy Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Banks and governments are going to use Lisk.
Buy Buy Buy!!!!
>>
I going to dump LISK like the fiber laden shit that it is.
>>
>>1247910
what do u mean buy lisk on the first day? cant i buy the pre launch now?
>>
>>1247931
Not anymore, thats why I said 50-100% gains rather than a lot more. I'm personally holding LISK for a long time as its essentially a better Ethereum.

Don't let ethcucks fool you, LISK is superior.
>>
>>1247898
Cool, do you think yobit will actually fill the IOUs?

Is it even a good deal at this point?
>>
>>1247869
Where can i store lisk? what should i use and how do i get it?
>>
I'm still selling my lisk if anyone interested.
I have about 2300 lisk for sale, You'll get validation key and my disposal email account when buying ICO so no chanc for me to scam.

PM me your offer :

[email protected]
>>
Wew lads, another shit coin which only goal is to go up for icofags to sell to delusional idiots, then be abandoned forever.
>>
>>1247951
how much do you have bro? i'm sitting on 5000 LISK
>>
Only a few days to go...
>>
>>1247869
what makes lisk better than ethereum?
>>
>>1247869
Who is working on Lisk and what did they do before?
>>
>>1249236
It uses Javascript to program the Dapps instead of having to learn a new language. So it has the potential for faster adoption if people who know javascript but don't want to learn another language want to get into Dapps.
>>
>>1249239
its literally a relaunch of crypti with same suck ass devs that left people hanging for a year while their network was broke
>>
File: absolutely halal.jpg (97KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely halal.jpg
97KB, 640x539px
I already bought thousands of LISK in the ICO.

I've already won.
>>
>>1247869
>Buying copycat scam coin
kek, fools and their gold
>>
>0.09 BTC volume on yobit
are you fucking kidding me
>>
Oh, look. This shit is back.

LISK: a fuckin disaster waiting to happen.
>>
>>1250065
Those are the IOU trade tokens, not the real coin.

When the IOU came out the price skyrocketed then corrected itself. When the real coin is released on day 1, the volume will increase by a lot.
>>
Lisk is actually legit. The DAO is the catastrophe
>>
>>1249175

You aren't even making sense, just buy BTC now and get ready to dump it all into lisk!

:^)
>>
Lisk is the last crypto I ever invested in if it was bombed, god I lost so much money (Read: $100) on cryptoshit
>>
Where can i buy LISK on day 1?
>>
>>1251483
Yobit will have some for sure. Not sure if other major exchanges will have it day 1.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.