[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm working 12 hour shifts at a plant. What investments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: dubs.png (714KB, 960x680px) Image search: [Google]
dubs.png
714KB, 960x680px
I'm working 12 hour shifts at a plant. What investments should I make with my extra money?
>>
>>1247704
Invest in a bitchy girlfriend like ur pic
>>
>>1247718
I have mixed feelings about about having a gf.
>>
>>1247704

invest in some knowledge you uneducated wage slave
>>
>>1247742
I have an education ;_;
>>
>>1247746
Nigga what you doing in a plant then?
>>
>>1247704
buy ethereum
>>
>>1248175
idk, can't find a good job..
>>
>>1247704
pay off your mortgage first so you dont have to work 12 hours like a cuck
>>
>>1247704
KNPD can't fail
>>
>>1247704

are you me?
>>
>>1248948

because if you do 12 hour shifts, probably only work half the days in the year, gives you ample time to put time into proper budgeting, and learning a skill like programming to pick up freelance work in about a year. even at 10 an hour youre going to have easy 3x more in your 401k than you would by not doing it

also try to convince yourself that youll need to save enought money to live until 120 thanks to renenerative medicine that youll be inveating in
>>
>>1248957
forgot to mention this was only at 20 hours a week. thats 12% of your time to make 300% more by retirement. no brainer self
>>
>>1248957
That's not how wageslave jobs work, anon. They're working 12 hours because they need the money, they're working all year. If they stop working for a portion of the year then their job won't be waiting for them, it will go to someone reliable that won't leave for 4-6 months at a time.
>>
>>1248966
incorrect in that 12 hour plant shifts require you to work every day. on the right shift, wagecuck pulls 84 hours every two weeks and has exactly 54% of its time available for days not working on an 8 hour sleep schedule.
>>
>>1248972
closer to 52/53% with OT for plants.
>>
>>1248975
opposed to an 8 hour 5 day schedule where wagecuck has only 29% of its days off, and 30% of its existence is spent dealing with work, 33% sleeping, the 12 hour wagecuck has 50% of its days off with 33% sleeping, 29% dealing with work.

the blocks of time available to a 12 hour wagecuck are more lengthy allowing more focus and concentration, the 8 hour wagecuck has two blocks of time available to it, a short six hour block available 5 days a week (260 of these) and two sixteen hour blocks a week (104), the 12 hour wagecuck has no short blocks of time available but is given 182 blocks of time of 16 hours in length.

less free time, but almost double the time in which one can be productive
>>
>>1247704

buy $MGT idk why it still rises, but it does
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.