[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it true that the european stock markets will tank if brexit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1397679761127.jpg (95KB, 400x349px) Image search: [Google]
1397679761127.jpg
95KB, 400x349px
is it true that the european stock markets will tank if brexit happens? or is it just jewish propaganda?
>>
>>1244992
They'll probably drop to some extent, but I seriously doubt it'll bring a major recession or anything. Definitely mostly fear-mongering by the Jews. That's why they brought puppet Obama to the UK to try and tell them not to leave.
>>
>>1244992
jew medias.

Wolfgang Schäuble, yesterday
>there is a EU without the UK
>nobody can predict the financial outcome of a brexit yet

meanwhile at the crusty burger....
>'Brexit' could trigger World War Three, warns David Cameron
>>
>OH NO! IF AN ISLAND NATION THAT HASN'T INTEGRATED ITS CURRENCY LEAVES THE EU WE'LL ALL BE DOOMED
There's lies, damn lies, and Jewish fables.
>>
They want uk to be in the eu because if britain leaves russia will invade ukraine the following winter
>>
>>1244992
Just like the Holocaust, Jews are always exaggerating.
>>
>>1244992
Huh?? I thought they said the JEWS wanted the markets to collapse?? So maybe they won"t COLLASPE IF THEY ARE SAYING IT WILL ...iM CONFUSED??
>>
>>1244992
>is it true that the european stock markets will tank if brexit happens?

only those tied to the euro, thats why a lot of banks are allocating their capital to countries like serbia that won't be affected

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-03/brexit-exodus-skips-serbian-bonds-with-eu-membership-in-limbo
>>
I'm not up with FOREX. but theres this article about GOLDMAN SACHS. Does this mean they think the Euro will be dumped soon? And euro fags will have to buy GOLD or something?
>>
It will probably cause some instability so a bit yes.

But brexit does not mean that the UK and the EU will stop trading. Really the treaty will change very little and all the commercial activity between the two countries will remain.
>>
>>1244992

>Europe's third biggest economy drops out of the Zone
>OMG HOW WOULD IT AFFECT THE STOCK MARKET?

Even if trading miraculously stayed the same, Britain exiting would get a ball rolling that would make more members drop out and eventually "Europe" is only Germany and some shits that need to be fed by Germany
>>
>>1246144
wouldn't that be a good thing? the EU is really cancerous
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.