[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any downsides to moving to a eurocuck country for free

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: F8VuQ.gif (1MB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
F8VuQ.gif
1MB, 499x281px
Are there any downsides to moving to a eurocuck country for free college? I assume it's hard to do.
>>
>>1243841
i think you actually need to be a eurocuck, meaning a citizen in one of the countries of the union
>>
>>1243841
Unless you got brown skin and praise Allah, there's literally 0 chance you'll be able to move there
>>
>>1244931
What about getting a fake id. If illegals can do it in america why would it be hard over there
>>
>>1244939
lol @ fake id to have free college in europe.

Sweden will take you free of charge even if u'r a fucking mormon, france/uk/portugal/italy got good programs to exchange students and believe when i say that a lot of eurofags want to go suck some quarterback cock
>>
>>1244931
no.
>>
>>1244937
if you are from a mostly white western country, meaning murica, canada, ralia, israel and the like it is super easy to get in. Do your fucking research and stop your self loathing bullshit.
>>
>>1244968
it depends on the country but it can be literally impossible to immigrate legitimately even if you're wealthy and well educated etc
>>
>>1244931
yeah 100%
>>
>>1244962
I heard you have to have like at least $6000 to prove you can live there for a year to get free college, which would still end up being less than in america i suppose
>>
>>1243841
Denmark is always looking for whites and will let you in for less than free. Fail your exams? Come a few months early and we will give you books and accommodation to do some catchup.

Probably only for eu citizens though
>>
>>1245023
Apparently not, since it takes 9 fucking years to get resudency.

But let me guess, syrians got their instabtly with no cost?
>>
Also, forcing the renouncement of old citizenships sounds fairly cuck.
>>
It's not free

You pay out the ass in taxes

Same for your healthcare
>>
>>1245286
burgers forfeit their US citizenship if they get a citizenship elsewhere anyway
>>
>>1243841
If you are going there for just school the only downside is that it's almost impossible to work while you're there so you have to have and prove that you can support yourself while youre there, and the cost of living is some of the highest in the world. Most of the Nordics you dont need to be EU for undergrad but you do for grad, Norway however is free grad programs for anyone, but the cost of living is high, however the NOK is tied to petro so there is a decent exchange rate right now. Don't listen to these idiots who think you need to immigrate to go to school somewhere apparently they have never heard of a student visa
>>
>>1245010
>>1245284
Just go to the german embassy website of your country and apply for a visa. If you are from a predominantly white country, all you need to go to college is prove that you can afford costs of living and insurance. If you are from a poor country it might be a bit harder, , like a few extra requirements , but if you get accepted to uni it's fairly easy. keep in mind though that most european countrys finish their school career basically with a college level education. So you might be forced to do a year of catchup in language, maths and the like. This is the situation in Germany, in most ither european countries its fairly similar. UK us obviously the main exception. If you are honestly intetested in a good feefre education and you can handle leaving your homecountry I would advise you to go for it. If you are just here to whi.e about how the fuggen cucked eurocommies privilege them damned refugee terrorists snd hate glorious white race- don't mind me, you evidently already have all the education you can handle.

and no, >>1245292 , in most eurocountries you don't pay health insurance through taxes, it's discounted from your wage and your employer if employed, a fee if you are selfemployed and payed by the state or your spouse if unemployed.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.