[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

not really about money or anything, but how the fuck do you promote

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

not really about money or anything, but how the fuck do you promote something? i want to promote my music but it alwaysfail and im sick of my shit friends who either steal my work or dont care about it.

TL;DR help me promote my music cos i wanna get famoos
>>
>>1243196
wtf is this man, some animal testicles and shit, delete this it's gross
>>
>>1243210
those are litchis

it's a fruit
>>
You'll never make it. The music industry is a mame. If suck enough dick you might make it. But then you'll blow your own brains out or die of an o.d. or you could get a good career going. But youd make no money.
>>
>>1243210
fuck you, tasteless swine, lychees are delicious

>>1243196
what kind of music do you make?
>>
well i don't really consider making a living out of it. i'd like to but it may just be a fantasy

>>1243228
i don't really know, i record a lot of different type of shit, postrock (sometimes), hiphop/trap, that Shlohmo type of shit..
>>
>>1243242
and here, in France, it's like impossible to be known at least a little bit if you're not playing that electro pop rock thing.
>>
>>1243196
if you want real answers you shouldnt post testicular seafood
>>
>>1243244
difficult. if you made EDM then you can contact people who make mixes online and post to YouTube (some have millions of viewers) and ask them (aka pay them) it include your track in their mix. If it's good people will ask "damn! what's that song at X:XX?" and you have interest.

You might be able to find a hiphip/trap DJ who makes mixes on youtube.
>>
>>1243267
looks like a lychee, not seafood at all
>>
>>1243302
no. definitely sea balls
>>
Promotion won't work if what you're promoting isn't valuable. I'm not trying to be discouraging but you should really consider if it's the promotion that's to blame or the product. Finding good yet still free music is easier now than ever before, people do it as a hobby which makes it quite hard to sell unless it's really impressive.
>>
>>1243284
well i have friends who have independant radioshows and do mixes but they never played my stuff

>>1243846
i'm not confident about my music at all, but when the right peoples repost/like my tracks on soundcloud, i get a good number ( 3k ) plays/likes in a week..
when it happens, people don't take the time to listen to the rest of my music though, don't follow me or anything, maybe they don't like it , i don't know

here's my soundcloud if you want to know what i do.( i deleted 99% of the tracks i uploaded tho.. and don't give attention to the last three tracks, those are for a friend but i haven't put them in "private" )
https://soundcloud.com/xnlyv

sorry for my bad english btw, i'm tired
>>
not the three last trackd oops, i meant the MMMM stuff
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.